Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Export Made In 9ja Products Abroad Training - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Export Made In 9ja Products Abroad Training (257 Views)

Finally Exposed: Practical Way I Make Money Exporting Agro Products Abroad / How Does One Export Food Products Abroad / Uk Export Made Simple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Export Made In 9ja Products Abroad Training by Keith2net: 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
Can you source and Shop Made in 9ja food items like these?

Then there is an export market waiting for you to explore.

Join our brand new export training so that you too can start exporting made-in-nigeria goods.

What you will learn

✅Discover how to start a profitable food export business even if you don't have your product.

✅Discover the ABC of starting and managing a profitable food export business even as a beginner.

✅Discover how to find international buyers of Nigerian food items using Facebook ads

Is that all? No!!!

✅You'll also learn the smart approach on how to start exporting with almost zero capital.

✅Get contact of a reliable logistics company that can ship your products for as low as 600 Naira per kg to US, UK, UAE & Europe.

The training fee is almost free

Total value from this Masterclass is over 50,000 naira.

However have reduced the price to just 1000 Naira for the period of three days.

Cheap right? Lol

But guess what

because I want you to start your export business as soon as possible exporting Nigerian food items you will not have to pay 10000 naira

Not even 5000 naira.

Oh yes.

You only have to pay just 1000 only 1000 this fee is available for the first 30 persons to make payment.

The 31st person pays N10,000. I kid you not

The training will start on August 3rd 2 Wednesday August 5th

Training will include lots of screenshots, voice notes, videos guide as well as an ebook

Any guarantee?

Oh yes

�You get to join our smart exporters community on Facebook where we going to walk you through the step-by-step process

�You will never be broke after taking this training as for going to unveil my secret formula for get buyers of Nigerian Foodstuff Abroad.

�If after the training you don't get 10 times value of the amount you paid, I will refund your money back to you, no questions asked together with an apology letter.

But there is more

Here are the bonuses loaded up for you

✅ Hands-on support and mentorship provided via our Facebook group

✅ Network of reliable suppliers of made in Nigeria food products

✅ Contact details of reliable logistics company that can ship your products without custom wahala for as low as 600 Naira per kg to US, UK, Canada, the UAE and Europe.

Total value of all bonuses is above 100k

But you get it ALL for just N1,000

To make it juicier, if you make payment and be among the first 10 persons, you will get my 3in1 Export Ebook Completely FREE.

Pay N1,000 to:

Gtbank
Omoyibo Okemena

Then forward proof of payment via WhatsApp message to 08081062858

Take advantage of this offer NOW as I don't know when next I will make this Export training this cheap.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Buy Your BTC @470naira Per Dollar / All I Need To Know About Polypropylene. / Kind Of Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.