Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner (67467 Views)

Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) / Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) / Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner by Bighead9: 7:56am On Aug 01, 2020
potent5:
Slippers making is different from shoe making. The one in Kano is obviously a slippers industry
grin

See your life. If Slippers making factory can be that massive in Kano, what do you think their Shoe making Factories will look like? Remember, the North have the raw materials (Skin, Leather) for all kinds of Shoes.

Use your head and think.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner by potent5(m): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2020
If you used your head to think you wouldn't start talking about slippers factory when Op is talking about shoes properly so called. It doesn't take much to make slippers from rubber and synthetic materials as is done in Kano. Indeed, Nigeria started making rubber slippers decades AGO, not necessarily in the north. Mind you, the north has skin and hides yet it is not known for making footwear from these raw materials; instead it is making slippers from synthetic materials. What's the sense there?
Please don't just use your head to think, try to think SMART.
Bighead9:

See your life. If Slippers making factory can be that massive in Kano, what do you think their Shoe making Factories will look like? Remember, the North have the raw materials (Skin, Leather) for all kinds of Shoes.

Use your head and think.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner by Bighead9: 9:15am On Aug 01, 2020
potent5:
If you used your head to think you wouldn't start talking about slippers factory when Op is talking about shoes properly so called. It doesn't take much to make slippers from rubber and synthetic materials as is done in Kano. Indeed, Nigeria started making rubber slippers decades AGO, not necessarily in the north. Mind you, the north has skin and hides yet it is not known for making footwear from these raw materials; instead it is making slippers from synthetic materials. What's the sense there?
Please don't just use your head to think, try to think SMART.

Trash.
See how you are trying to sound smart by supporting an incompetent Governor. No wonder Abia State and other Eastern States are left behind, in terms of infrastructures and all.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner by potent5(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2020
See how you have left the point and started talking about the governor. Did I ever mention the governor in my post? So because I don't like the governor I shouldn't say the truth when I see it? Is the factory owned by the government or governor? Would you like it if I say you are supporting boko haram just because you are making a case for a factory in the NORTH? Would you like it if I proceed to say that you are blindly supporting anything from the north and that's why boko haram is still tormenting you and your brethren in the north? Stop displaying TRASH mentality.
Bighead9:

Trash.
See how you are trying to sound smart by supporting an incompetent Governor. No wonder Abia State and other Eastern States are left behind, in terms of infrastructures and all.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:05am On Aug 01, 2020
RuddyFusion:

You can beat your own chest without insulting anyone

Don't mind the guy! His hatred for Igbos no get part two!

It's obvious the OP of this thread was either being sarcastic of looking to attract abuse on Ndigbo or Ikpeazu!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner by Bighead9: 11:01am On Aug 01, 2020
potent5:
See how you have left the point and started talking about the governor. Did I ever mention the governor in my post? So because I don't like the governor I shouldn't say the truth when I see it? Is the factory owned by the government or governor? Would you like it if I say you are supporting boko haram just because you are making a case for a factory in the NORTH? Would you like it if I proceed to say that you are blindly supporting anything from the north and that's why boko haram is still tormenting you and your brethren in the north? Stop displaying TRASH mentality.

Trash again.
All this epistle won't change the present state of Abia, the incompetent Governor and his supporters like you should stop celebrating bad Governance. Besides, what are you celebrating in that picture? That Shoe shiner shop is not worth celebrating abeg. grin grin grin grin

So you know, I'm an Igbo man from Aba. But I've left that shithole for Una. I'm presently in Benin, I came in search of greener pasture. By next year, NA North I dey go straight. The East don cast, no money.. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner by Aphrygian(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2020
This pple and low self esteem, they where feeling fly until someone else posted a pics of ordinary sleepers factory dusting their supposed ABA made shoe factory.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner by potent5(m): 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
From the way you reason, you need to examine your head thoroughly. Laziness is taking you around the country. By the time you realize that it's not about the place but about yourself it will be too late. Your mates are making it even in the remotest part of the world and here you are looking for ready made. Lazy youth. It's people like you that will convert to Islam just to become a slave in another man's land.
You can even go to sambisa forest for all I care. No body will miss you. But don't cry to your kinsmen empty-handed from your north in 30 years from now.
Bighead9:

Trash again.
All this epistle won't change the present state of Abia, the incompetent Governor and his supporters like you should stop celebrating bad Governance. Besides, what are you celebrating in that picture? That Shoe shiner shop is not worth celebrating abeg. grin grin grin grin

So you know, I'm an Igbo man from Aba. But I've left that shithole for Una. I'm presently in Benin, I came in search of greener pasture. By next year, NA North I dey go straight. The East don cast, no money.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner by TGMISKY(m): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
cool

Nigeria has/had so much potential to be the China of Africa, but mental-poverty-fueled-greed of leaders killed the dream.

If we had like 10 of this spread across the country, you know how many jobs that for be?
Exactly my thought

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner by majamajic(m): 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
Bighead9:
Useless chest beaters.
Below is what a Shoe making factory in Kano looks like.

Bathroom slippers took all these lands
One shop in Aba can produce all the slippers from that 20 hectres factory

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner by Tomilola360: 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
hisgrace090:
Best in Nigeria with less than 20 sowing machines ehh?

We will continue to pray for you. We wont give up.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner by 2cribz: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
If its not original nike.adidas.reebok,supreme,timberland,tommy hilfiger,gucci,loui.The rest na nonsense cos it will always be inferior nonsense aba made shits. Went to shoprite the other day.i could only identify about 8pairs to be original. The rest were clones,fakes.imagine year of manufacture was odd with no barcode to scan.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner by Xzellentgraphic: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nice one from abia...

I'll design an eye catchy logo and flyer for your business at a cheap price....o9o62882306
Re: Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner by Royalfurnitures: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
Aba is on the move to regain its lost glory

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture,that's why we are here for you
Re: Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner by lexy2014: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2020
Bighead9:

Use your head and think.

Y didn't u show us d shoe factory instead of slippers factory?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner by NiCurious: 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
Where are the shoes?
Re: Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner by lekki1444: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
proeast:
I'm not impressed. Okezie Ikpeazu and the others before him are local men who can't rise above mediocrity. Look at how the factory looks like a packing store undecided They can't even paint the walls and make it look decent.

Iberibe gbukwaa unu there. Nonsense!
LEARN TO APPRECIATE SMALL THINGS
Re: Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner by winterfell007(m): 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
Bighead9:
Useless chest beaters.
Below is what a Shoe making factory in Kano looks like.

The one is Kano is making sense. It looks standard,the one in Aba looks a bit unkempt. But it's all good.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner by Litmus: 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
hisgrace090:
Best in Nigeria with less than 20 sowing machines ehh?

Abroad, they consider Hand-made shoes high-end products beyond the means of most people. I guess, one could say, therefore, that the lesser the automation, in this factory, the higher the quality of their footwear.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner by vr0xen: 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
OP you must be MAD!!!!!!!

Re: Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner by kikake: 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
DebbieBianca:

Source:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10164112559985473&id=157151735472

News?

Aba should have been Japan of Africa if not for poorly informed governors of Abia state who thought states were created for governors to develop state capital alone.

Imo state has been having similar governors non stop.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner by iamlinco(m): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
Bighead9:

E pain this man well well.

A whole Governor commissioned a shoe shiner shop and his people are celebrating him online, instead of them to pelt him with stones. grin grin
How many of the Governors from your region have you pelted with stones... Or are they any better than Ikpeazu?

However, Ikpeazu is a moronic fat fool... Very useless Governor

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner by Gamechangerbaby: 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
� *SOFT EXCHANGE*�
� CASH APP AVAILABLE
� PAYPAL
�ACCEPTING ALL GIFT CARDS
� EDITING AND PHOTOSHOP SERVICES
�BUYING AND SELLING ALL CRYPTO-CURRRENCY, BTC, ETH and co
�ALL THIS AND MORE AT SWIFT *(GOOD RATE)*
�SECURED TRANSACTIONS 100% RELIABLE
kindly DM let's talk
� �What'sapp @ *07061009348*
✅ ⌚24/7 Support services
*We are all winners at soft exchange*
Everything soft ✌�
Re: Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner by Kingspin(m): 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nigeria will overlook as usual as always in nation distribution ratio.

Plus the state governor is a mess. PhD wasted.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner by vr0xen: 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2020
Bighead9:

Use your head and think.

but 80% of the animals with so called leather are slaughtered in south use ur cafa
Re: Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner by samture: 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
DISCOVER THIS BUSINESS I'M CURRENTLY DOING AND MAKING UP TO ₦25K WEEKLY WITH MY PHONE AND FROM HOME LEGITIMATELY.
For Example:
1. Invite 1 people, you would be paid 1 x ₦1500 = ₦1,500
2. Invite 10 people, you would be paid 10 x ₦1500 = ₦15,000
3. 50 People, you would be paid 50 x ₦1500 = ₦75,000
4. 100 people, you would be paid 100 x ₦1500= ₦150,000 Naira1,000 people , you would be paid
5. 1000 x ₦1500 = ₦1.5M
Check my Signature for more details
Re: Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner by Tranquillity360: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
cool

Nigeria has/had so much potential to be the China of Africa, but mental-poverty-fueled-greed of leaders killed the dream.

If we had like 10 of this spread across the country, you know how many jobs that for be?
But Aba is in Biafra landgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid / Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos / Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.