Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Obaseki Alleges Plot To Intimidate, Arrest PDP Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Alleges Plot To Intimidate, Arrest PDP Members (356 Views)

Obaseki Alleges Plot To Intimidate, Arrest PDP Members / Arrest PDP's Secondus, Stir Up The Colony Of Wahala - Dino Melaye Tells FG, APC / Ekiti 2018: Police Arrest PDP Members Over Illegal Possession Of Ballot Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Alleges Plot To Intimidate, Arrest PDP Members by mamotalk: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
The Edo State Governor , Mr Godwin Obaseki, has accused the leadership of the All Progressives Congress in the state of planning violence and importing arms to intimidate and harass his supporters as the September 19 , 2020 governorship election draws near .
The governor said this while receiving Muslim leaders at the Government House , in Benin City .
Obaseki, who is running on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party , expressed his readiness to stand with the people , defend their interests, and develop the state.
He said, “ I am not afraid of any man but God. I know the gang up is to provoke me and my supporters but we will not fall for their tricks as God will help us .
“ As I speak to you now, you can’ t imagine that Police from Abuja are already in the state and have been paid to arrest our supporters . They have been paid by a billionaire to arrest Peoples Democratic Party supporters in the state. This billionaire sponsored the attacks on me and other PDP governors at the Palace. This is to tell you the level of corruption and impunity we face .
“ They are planning violence, bringing arms, intimidating our supporters as part of their strategy. They know that if we have a free and fair election, they stand no chance. Their strategy is to continue with their propaganda and lies. They know they don ’ t have a record of performance; their plan is just to intimidate our supporters and ensure they stay off the polling booth .
“ They attacked my supporters and wanted me to react to the attacks. I will not attack them back because as the Chief Security Officer of the state , my responsibility is to maintain peace . We would continue to do that at all costs . ”
https://punchng.com/obaseki-alleges-plot-to-intimidate-arrest-pdp-members/
Re: Obaseki Alleges Plot To Intimidate, Arrest PDP Members by SmartProf(m): 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
PDP members? That's like arresting the whole Edo cos they will massively be voting Obaseki. Any PDP member arrested should begin to show Covid 19 clinical symptoms, and he or she will be released.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Alleges Plot To Intimidate, Arrest PDP Members by Austino50: 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
This mumu man copying all styles of wicked wike who will falsely allege but he will be the one behind the plans who will actually carry out the evil at the end of the day, when Wike said he had evidence in cassette to show to the whole world how they want to kill him, till date he has not showed us the cassette, instead his boys have been the one killing. Obaseki is the one planning violence on this election but he is falsely alleging with no evidence just to sway FG not to send enough security men to Edo election so to enable their plans of violence and rigging........It wont work, dead on arrival

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomole Audio Shoprite / All About The Abagana Ambush / SAPC Wooing Me To Return, But I’ll Not Leave PDP — Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.