Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Please Is Www.goldenblizz.online REAL Or SCAM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Is Www.goldenblizz.online REAL Or SCAM (1036 Views)

Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? / Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? / How Reliable Is Www.mytopexchange.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is Www.goldenblizz.online REAL Or SCAM by samjoe777: 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2020
Some adviced me to invest with them www.goldenblizz.online but am scared and I want you guys to help me confirm is dia scam or real

Thanks
Re: Please Is Www.goldenblizz.online REAL Or SCAM by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
Their website layout alone shows they’ll dupe you

1 Like

Re: Please Is Www.goldenblizz.online REAL Or SCAM by samjoe777: 6:55am On Aug 01, 2020
Thanks so much @Havanatandt for your response.

But @Havanatandt which Very good paying Investment company/platform can you recommend to me to invest in.

Especially those ones pAying daily, weekly or even montly.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Re: Please Is Www.goldenblizz.online REAL Or SCAM by Fxmanager(m): 9:38am On Aug 01, 2020
samjoe777:
Some adviced me to invest with them www.goldenblizz.online but am scared and I want you guys to help me confirm is dia scam or real

Thanks
Go through the posts in the thread below in other to avoid falling a victim to scam/ponzi schemes.

https://www.nairaland.com/5486596/ponzi-scam-fraud-schemes-fronting
Re: Please Is Www.goldenblizz.online REAL Or SCAM by Fxmanager(m): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2020
samjoe777:

But @Havanatandt which Very good paying Investment company/platform can you recommend to me to invest in.

Thanks

Go through the posts in the thread below in other to avoid falling a victim to scam/ponzi schemes.

Re: Please Is Www.goldenblizz.online REAL Or SCAM by samjoe777: 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
Thanks @Fxmanager but sir which investment company /platform dat pays daily, weekly or even monthly can you recommend to me to invest in.

Pls Sir I sincerely need your genuine investment recommendation .

Thanks
Re: Please Is Www.goldenblizz.online REAL Or SCAM by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
Message me using the WhatsApp link on my signature

Fxmanager:

Re: Please Is Www.goldenblizz.online REAL Or SCAM by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
Message me using the WhatsApp link on my siggy

samjoe777:

Thanks

Re: Please Is Www.goldenblizz.online REAL Or SCAM by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
samjoe777:
Thanks @Fxmanager but sir which investment company /platform dat pays daily, weekly or even monthly can you recommend to me to invest in.

Pls Sir I sincerely need your genuine investment recommendation .

Thanks

You can invest on MBA forex, they have a thread on nairaland and you can Google it. They pay 15% ROI of your investment every month for 6 months when you can either roll over or request for your initial investment.

(1) (Reply)

Will Be Coming To Nigeria I Want To Buy Shares / Intercontinental Share Certificate / Access Bank Bonus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.