Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Bbnaija: Watch 'praise And Ka3na Making Love' (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Watch 'praise And Ka3na Making Love' (video) (5105 Views)

Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) / Watch Praise & Eric Crying After Kat3na & Lilo Are Evicted / Mike Godson Caught Couple Making Love On Airplane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Watch 'praise And Ka3na Making Love' (video) by NewsOneNigeria1: 3:15am On Aug 01, 2020
A video of Praise and Ka3na making love has emerged on the micro-blogging site, Twitter.

NewsOne Nigeria understands that both Praise and Ka3na participated in the housemates' Truth or Dare game on Friday night.

Ka3na had said before the game: "Biggie, this is Ka3na requesting, please increase the volume of the air condition coz its gonna be dirty tonight[b][/b]."

During the game, housemates took turns in asking each other to do different s*xtual moves with Ka3na having a feel of Laycon's d**k.

Watch the video here: https://newsoneng.com/2020/08/01/bbnaija-watch-praise-and-ka3na-making-love-video/

Re: Bbnaija: Watch 'praise And Ka3na Making Love' (video) by FahBuLous: 3:29am On Aug 01, 2020
Bb naija, lemme not say anything sef

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Watch 'praise And Ka3na Making Love' (video) by archdon: 5:11am On Aug 01, 2020
Oluwa o
Re: Bbnaija: Watch 'praise And Ka3na Making Love' (video) by Vulcanheph(m): 6:12am On Aug 01, 2020
Them don start.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Watch 'praise And Ka3na Making Love' (video) by gift2xl: 7:05am On Aug 01, 2020
Script play.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Watch 'praise And Ka3na Making Love' (video) by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 01, 2020
Pls, how come this ppl don't get pregnant after the end the show ... Is it that, they HV contraceptives with them or what undecided undecided..

Cuz, I can't really understand.. am I the only one thinking this .
I spit angry angry
Re: Bbnaija: Watch 'praise And Ka3na Making Love' (video) by Originakalokalo(m): 7:49am On Aug 01, 2020
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

¹² And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened,

which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

¹⁵ And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

The book of Revelation.

*Whosoever" Pastor, president, man, woman, anyone.

Where do you stand?

Sure of eternity? If you depart from this body now,

Where would you find yourself?

Accept Jesus, the only assurance.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Watch 'praise And Ka3na Making Love' (video) by SaintBishop: 7:56am On Aug 01, 2020
Lol grin
Re: Bbnaija: Watch 'praise And Ka3na Making Love' (video) by fatboyebele(m): 7:58am On Aug 01, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Bbnaija: Watch 'praise And Ka3na Making Love' (video) by Made4naijaoeo: 8:01am On Aug 01, 2020
Re: Bbnaija: Watch 'praise And Ka3na Making Love' (video) by Bellgal: 8:06am On Aug 01, 2020
The show is making sense now grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Watch 'praise And Ka3na Making Love' (video) by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 01, 2020
[quote author=Bellgal post=92325324] (s
Re: Bbnaija: Watch 'praise And Ka3na Making Love' (video) by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 01, 2020
Bellgal:
The show is making sense now grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Watch 'praise And Ka3na Making Love' (video) by Graysons: 8:23am On Aug 01, 2020
SaintBishop:
Lol grin
And the Ka3na lady is married oooo,waiting she wan tell her oyibo husband. lipsrsealed
Re: Bbnaija: Watch 'praise And Ka3na Making Love' (video) by SaintBishop: 8:29am On Aug 01, 2020
Graysons:
And the Ka3na lady is married oooo,waiting she wan tell her oyibo husband. lipsrsealed

if anything happen to her 64 yrs white husband at least we know say no be corona virus do am grin grin

But i think say them don divorced ooo cheesy

Whatever the case maybe, the praise fvck the living Moses out of her. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Watch 'praise And Ka3na Making Love' (video) by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 01, 2020
shameless people mtchewww
Re: Bbnaija: Watch 'praise And Ka3na Making Love' (video) by Graysons: 8:34am On Aug 01, 2020
SaintBishop:

if anything happen to her 64 yrs white husband at least we know say no be corona virus do am grin grin

Chai cry our ogoni sister no try at all, can you imagine fvcking on live tv lipsrsealed

BTW you watch the video? If yes na where you watch am?
Re: Bbnaija: Watch 'praise And Ka3na Making Love' (video) by GeoandSonsHub: 8:35am On Aug 01, 2020
SaintBishop:

grin
Re: Bbnaija: Watch 'praise And Ka3na Making Love' (video) by SaintBishop: 8:47am On Aug 01, 2020
Graysons:

Chai cry our ogoni sister no try at all, can you imagine fvcking on live tv lipsrsealed

BTW you watch the video? If yes na where you watch am?
Yes I did! On twitter bruv on twitter.

Them they trend self.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Watch 'praise And Ka3na Making Love' (video) by SaintBishop: 8:48am On Aug 01, 2020
GeoandSonsHub:
grin

My brother no be small something ooo lol.
Re: Bbnaija: Watch 'praise And Ka3na Making Love' (video) by Graysons: 8:53am On Aug 01, 2020
SaintBishop:

Yes I did! On twitter bruv on twitter.

Them they trend self.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Twitter here I come.
Re: Bbnaija: Watch 'praise And Ka3na Making Love' (video) by GeoandSonsHub: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2020
SaintBishop:

My brother no be small something ooo lol.
with what I watched, no be small thing. It was a night of passion. One of them must catch feelings... I pity Ka3na husband or Praise GF.

In the voice of Slawormir grin
Praise is a real Niggggaaarrr

No be to dey do Gra Gra.... I wan kiss, I wan kiss Lilo n Eric

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Watch 'praise And Ka3na Making Love' (video) by Femeto: 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Pls, how come this ppl don't get pregnant after the end the show ... Is it that, they HV contraceptives with them or what undecided undecided..

Cuz, I can't really understand.. am I the only one thinking this .
I spit angry angry
They lady was hustling 4 condoms last night.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) / Nadia Buari Dazzles In Stunning Black Dress / ‘This Is Too Much’ Iyabo Ojo, Others React As Eniola Tensions Fans With Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.