Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

August, What's In It For Me?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / August, What's In It For Me?? (175 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

August, What's In It For Me?? by lightblazingnow(m): 3:41am On Aug 01, 2020
August!! Manifold manifestation of the glory and power of God Almighty through Christ Jesus.

The power and wisdom of God Almighty gushing out of our hearts to heal the waters of the world.

If you ever have anything to manifest, it's got to be God's excess power and his wonderful wisdom which is his anointing, Christ Jesus.

If you are desiring to make more money, lucrative business and job's, we have bored those images, now old things have passed away, behold all things have become new. And this new experience is from God Almighty who have qualified us to participate in the mighty glory life.

Are you ready for August. If you don't understand, reach out.
Re: August, What's In It For Me?? by Kobojunkie: 4:00am On Aug 01, 2020
lightblazingnow:
August!! Manifold manifestation of the glory and power of God Almighty through Christ Jesus.
The power and wisdom of God Almighty gushing out of our hearts to heal the waters of the world.
Really? undecided
lightblazingnow:
If you ever have anything to manifest, it's got to be God's excess power and his wonderful wisdom which is his anointing, Christ Jesus.
Seriously? undecided
lightblazingnow:
If you are desiring to make more money, lucrative business and job's, we have bored those images, now old things have passed away, behold all things have become new.

lightblazingnow:
And this new experience is from God Almighty who have qualified us to participate in the mighty glory life.
Are you ready for August. If you don't understand, reach out.
Re: August, What's In It For Me?? by lightblazingnow(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Really? undecided
Seriously? undecided

Awesome guys
Re: August, What's In It For Me?? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hallelujah
Re: August, What's In It For Me?? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2020
Praise God Almighty

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Shigionoth In Habakkuk? / Amen / Is Religion At The Root Of Mankind’s Problems?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.