Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,768 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Fan Blast Regina Daniels - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Blast Regina Daniels (328 Views)

‘U Go Soon Fade’ Fan Blast Regina Daniels After She Shared Stunning Photos Of He / Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him / Fan Blast Regina Daniels New Pictures On Instagram(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fan Blast Regina Daniels by tonyluyi1985: 5:16am On Aug 01, 2020
Some fans of Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels have blasted her for backing her mother to rain abuses on a fan on instagram for giving her hand in marriage to a man old enough to be her grandfather because of his wealth.
Her mother was quoted to have said: “This is how you incurred generational curse into your family. Since you’re not trained to respect your elders. I stand this morning to bless you with your wish. May single parenthood be permanent trademark and symbol of your family and generations to come”
Regina went to her Facebook page where she defended her mother where she said: “this is funny! A stupid boy who insulted my mother for no reason yesterday got exactly what he deserved. My mother is a no-nonsense woman”.
A fan who saw it was livid with anger and said: “U are a star yet no atom of sense in u. Bring on the nest post, there’s nothing reasonable in this one”.

Source @https://africanbard.com/2020/08/01/fan-blast-regina-daniels/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: I Want To Kiss You, I Mean It – Dorathy Tells Brighto [VIDEO] / “Carrying Mop On Your Head Like A Clown That You Are”- Erica Blasts Lucy (video) / Waist Beads Colors And Stones Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.