Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease (519 Views)

Sell Your Gift Cards & Exchange Funds With Ease - Zelle, Cashapp, Greendot Et.c / How To Clear Your Debt On MTN For Free Using MTN 2019 Airtime Cheat. / How To Clear Your Mtn Debt... Tested And Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease by Dellaxlogistic: 5:39am On Aug 01, 2020
Just send us your airwaybill or tracking code / number when your shipments is on transit. We will help you clear your goods at a relatively cheaper rate from all government agencies. Contact is on signature.

1 Like

Re: Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease by Dellaxlogistic: 6:20am On Aug 01, 2020
Deals

Re: Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease by Dellaxlogistic: 6:21am On Aug 01, 2020
More deals

Re: Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease by Dellaxlogistic: 6:21am On Aug 01, 2020
Good deals

Re: Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease by Dellaxlogistic: 6:22am On Aug 01, 2020
Just deals

Re: Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease by Dellaxlogistic: 7:14am On Aug 01, 2020
Contact on signature
Re: Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease by Dellaxlogistic: 9:01am On Aug 01, 2020
You can't go wrong with us
Re: Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease by Dellaxlogistic: 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
We are very reliable
Re: Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease by Dellaxlogistic: 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
Available
Re: Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease by Dellaxlogistic: 6:49am On Aug 02, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:
Available
Re: Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease by Dellaxlogistic: 2:05am On Aug 03, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:
We are very reliable
Re: Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease by Dellaxlogistic: 7:26am On Aug 06, 2020
Here

Re: Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease by Dellaxlogistic: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:
Just send us your airwaybill or tracking code / number when your shipments is on transit. We will help you clear your goods at a relatively cheaper rate from all government agencies. Contact is on signature.
Re: Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease by Dellaxlogistic: 6:15am On Aug 10, 2020
Here

Re: Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease by Dellaxlogistic: 1:01am On Aug 13, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:
Re: Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease by hoctre20(m): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
Can you help me collect an item from nipost, though im not sure if its arrived destination country
Re: Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease by Dellaxlogistic: 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
hoctre20:
Can you help me collect an item from nipost, though im not sure if its arrived destination country

Send your tracking number on my whtasapp number on signature or call me
Re: Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease by Dellaxlogistic: 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
hoctre20:

I can help you ship within 15 working days ,in case you want to ship next time
Re: Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease by kemicalreact: 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:

I can help you ship within 15 working days ,in case you want to ship next time
Hi, got your mention. What's the rate if you want to help me order from aliexpress.
Re: Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease by Dellaxlogistic: 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
kemicalreact:
Hi, got your mention. What's the rate if you want to help me order from aliexpress.
Hi want exactly do you want to ship?
Re: Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease by kemicalreact: 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:

Hi want exactly do you want to ship?
one plus 8 from aliexpress
Re: Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease by Dellaxlogistic: 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
kemicalreact:
one plus 8 from aliexpress

8k for shipping ....custom clearance :budget 15%-25% of the phone's value
Re: Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease by Dellaxlogistic: 5:20am On Aug 17, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:
Re: Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease by Dellaxlogistic: 6:35am On Aug 22, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:
We are very reliable
Re: Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease by Dellaxlogistic: 6:44am On Aug 24, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:
Re: Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease by Dellaxlogistic: 6:54am On Aug 30, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:

8k for shipping ....custom clearance :budget 15%-25% of the phone's value
Re: Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease by Dellaxlogistic: 8:09am On Sep 17, 2020
We are available
Re: Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease by Dellaxlogistic: 6:24am On Sep 24, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:
We are available
Re: Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease by Dellaxlogistic: 5:25am On Oct 19, 2020
Efficient
Re: Clear Your Shipments With Government Agencies With Ease by Dellaxlogistic: 6:48am On Oct 27, 2020
Here

(1) (Reply)

Iphone XS Max 512GB / Acer Aspire 7750G Gaming Laptop Intel Core I5 @61k In Lagos SOLD / Original Beats By Dre Solo And Beats By Dre Studio For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.