Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,525 members, 7,958,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:40 PM

My Message To The Children Of God This Morning. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Message To The Children Of God This Morning. (182 Views)

How Will You Thank God This Year 2024? / This Is Not GOD. This Is Not Church / Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Message To The Children Of God This Morning. by FatherOfJesus: 6:43am On Aug 01, 2020
Even I, myself, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob knows these are all true.

Re: My Message To The Children Of God This Morning. by joyandfaith: 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
3. Evolution is not fact.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objections_to_evolution

1. Scientists don’t agree on evolution. Despite decades of research, scientists have yet to come up with an explanation for evolution that they all can agree on.
To think about: If scientists can’t agree on evolution​—and they’re supposed to be the experts​—are you wrong to question the theory?​— Psalm 10:4 .
2. It matters what you believe. “If life came about by accident, then our lives​—and all the things in our universe​—are meaningless,” says a boy named Zachary. He has a point. After all, if evolution were true, life would not seem to have any lasting purpose. ( 1 Corinthians 15:32 ) On the other hand, if creation is true, we can find satisfying answers to questions about the purpose of life and what the future holds.​— Jeremiah 29:11 .
To think about: How would knowing the truth about evolution and creation make a difference in your life?​— Hebrews 11:1 .
Questions to consider
CLAIM: ‘Everything in the universe came as a result of a random big bang.’
Who or what caused the big bang?
Which makes more sense​—that everything came from nothing or that everything came from something or someone?
CLAIM: ‘Humans evolved from animals.’
If humans evolved from animals​—from apes, for example​—why is there such a huge gap between the intellectual abilities of humans and those of apes?
Why are even the most “basic” forms of life so incredibly complex?
CLAIM: ‘Evolution is a proven fact.’
Has the person making this claim investigated the evidence for himself?
How many people believe in evolution simply because they have been told that all intelligent people believe in it?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objections_to_evolution
Re: My Message To The Children Of God This Morning. by joyandfaith: 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
Earth is not flat

What Is the Shape of the Earth?
That question has intrigued humans for thousands of years. The general view in ancient times was that the earth was flat. The Babylonians, for example, believed that the universe was a box or a chamber with the earth as its floor. Vedic priests of India imagined that the earth was flat and that only one side of it was inhabited. A primitive tribe in Asia pictured the earth as a huge tea tray.
As early as the sixth century B.C.E., Greek philosopher Pythagoras theorized that since the moon and the sun are spherical, the earth must also be a sphere. Aristotle (fourth century B.C.E.) later agreed, explaining that the sphericity of the earth is proved by lunar eclipses. The earth’s shadow on the moon is curved.
However, the notion of a flat earth (with only its upper side inhabited) did not disappear completely. Some could not accept the logical implication of a round earth—the concept of antipodes. Lactantius, Christian apologist of the fourth century C.E., ridiculed the very idea. He reasoned: “Is there any one so senseless as to believe that there are men whose footsteps are higher than their heads? . . . that the crops and trees grow downwards? that the rains, and snow, and hail fall upwards?”2
The concept of antipodes posed a dilemma for a few theologians. Certain theories held that if there were antipodeans, they could have no possible connection with known humans either because the sea was too wide to navigate or because an impassable torrid zone surrounded the equator. So where could any antipodeans have come from? Perplexed, some theologians preferred to believe that there could be no antipodeans, or even, as Lactantius argued, that the earth could not be a sphere in the first place!
Nonetheless, the concept of a spherical earth prevailed, and eventually it was widely accepted. Only with the dawn of the space age in the 20th century, however, has it been possible for humans to travel far enough into space to verify by direct observation that the earth is a globe.
And where did the Bible stand on this issue? In the eighth century B.C.E., when the prevailing view was that the earth was flat, centuries before Greek philosophers theorized that the earth likely was spherical, and thousands of years before humans saw the earth as a globe from space, the Hebrew prophet Isaiah stated with remarkable simplicity: “There is One who is dwelling above the circle of the earth.” (Isaiah 40:22 ) The Hebrew word chugh, here translated “circle,” may also be rendered “sphere.”3 Other Bible translations read, “the globe of the earth” ( Douay Version ) and “the round earth.”— Moffatt.
The Bible writer Isaiah avoided the common myths about the earth. Instead, he penned a statement that was not threatened by the advances of scientific discovery.

source www..jw.org
Re: My Message To The Children Of God This Morning. by joyandfaith: 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
2.Climatic change

Sadly, man has misused God’s beautiful gift to the point of ruination. Yet, the Creator’s purpose has not changed. A man of old said: “God is not a mere man who tells lies, nor a son of man who changes his mind. When he says something, will he not do it?” ( Numbers 23:19 ) In fact, rather than allow the earth to be ruined, the time is rapidly approaching for God to “bring to ruin those ruining the earth.”— Revelation 11:18 .

Man’s Mismanagement of Our Planet
Atmosphere. “There is unequivocal evidence that Earth’s lower atmosphere, ocean, and land surface are warming . . . The dominant cause of the warming since the 1950s is human activities.”
—American Meteorological Society, 2012.
Land. “Nearly 50% of the land surface has been transformed by direct human action, with significant consequences for biodiversity, nutrient cycling, . . . and climate.”— Global Change and the Earth System.
Oceans. “Around 85% of global fish stocks are over-exploited, depleted, fully exploited or in recovery from exploitation.”—BBC, September 2012.
Biodiversity. “Many scientists think . . . the blame for [the next mass extinction], perhaps the fastest in Earth’s history, falls firmly on the shoulders of humans.”—From science.nationalgeographic.com.
Re: My Message To The Children Of God This Morning. by joyandfaith: 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Even I, myself, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob knows these are all true.

1. moon landing

Roman 11:33. O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

“Even time indefinite he has put in their heart, that mankind may never find out the work that the true God has made from the start to the finish.”​— Ecclesiastes 3:11 .

(1) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Curse God Almighty For Your Little Needs / Read What Happen To A Woman Who Question Jesus At The Hospital / Sermons By Joel Osteen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.