Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,162 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

Ibom Air Acquire Fifth Airplane, 5 More Expected Before 2023 - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibom Air Acquire Fifth Airplane, 5 More Expected Before 2023 (35238 Views)

Akwa Ibom Government Acquires Two New Aircraft For Ibom Air / Moment Ibom Air Made Its Official Take Off Today For Abuja (Pics,Video) / See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibom Air Acquire Fifth Airplane, 5 More Expected Before 2023 by Ogaonos: 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

I understand you but the are now underpressure to develop..
by d way show us more pic of akwa ibom
Re: Ibom Air Acquire Fifth Airplane, 5 More Expected Before 2023 by OneMillionBoys(m): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Akwa ibom is not there yet. they are still poor people, but pray tell if you keep sending people who likely want to invest in the state to create jobs for the teeming unemployed youths, how then do you want it to be develop?
Illaumoh and Huncho are not govt agents, i know him. he is a man that has passion to see akwa ibom grow and will choose to publicize the good about akwa ibom while keeping the bad behind.
Come on, can't you see Rwanda? we Ibomites have choosen to use the power of the media to attract Investments into the state. that's the only Way Akwa ibom can become the state of our dreams!
you said it better.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Acquire Fifth Airplane, 5 More Expected Before 2023 by Hunchogee: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ogaonos:
by d way show us more pic of akwa ibom
You can visit the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/5963952/photos-developmental-strides-akwa-ibom
Re: Ibom Air Acquire Fifth Airplane, 5 More Expected Before 2023 by okunwaye(m): 7:45am On Aug 03, 2020
Amotekun777:
angry
I'm pain u
Re: Ibom Air Acquire Fifth Airplane, 5 More Expected Before 2023 by Kinematics: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ilaumoh:

[s]Na Kinematics the fool is a troll...
Is from the Iraq of Nigeria (Rivers State) that federal feed entity that is doomed[/s]

I can tell you see me even in your dreams. Everybody is now kinematics. Poor illiterate Gateman grin
Re: Ibom Air Acquire Fifth Airplane, 5 More Expected Before 2023 by Hunchogee: 1:01am On Aug 04, 2020
Kinematics:

I can tell you see me even in your dreams. Everybody is now kinematics. Poor illiterate Gateman grin
I won't be surprised if you don't have a place to live.. Rotten cultist

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kano On His Way To NYSC Camp / Abuja-bound Train Derails In Jere, Kaduna State (Photos) / Many Injured As BRT Buses Collide In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.