Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Zambian Education Minister Sex Scandal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zambian Education Minister Sex Scandal (278 Views)

Buhari Gives Education Minister 2 Weeks To End ASUU Strike / Minister’s Sex Video Leaked By Ex-lover / "Ganduje's Sex Scandal Video On Its Way To The Public" - Jackson Ube Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zambian Education Minister Sex Scandal by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:36am On Aug 01, 2020
AM NOT DONE WITH MR MABUMBA YET, THERE IS MORE… “the life you destroyed will forever haunt you…”

For now most of you think and consider me a very bad hearted person for leaking the videos of Mr. David Mabumba. I do understand that some of the people are dismayed at the whole issue and have gone further to put blame on me despite not knowing some truths behind this whole issue.

Allow me to tell you how I met this man. I was in grade 12 at Kabulonga Girls when I first encountered ba Mabumba. As a struggling girl child with only one parent (single mother), at home we have always been lacking to an extent that my academic performance was always bellow my full capacity. Until today my mother sales roasted groundnuts and cassava in town for our survival.

Some time back before my final exams at grade 12 last year, a big government vehicle stopped on the road side and a man disembarked from there asking to talk to me as I was heading home in Kalingalinga. At first I was hesitant but somehow, I thought it would be disrespectful to ignore someone before knowing what they wanted to say. When I stopped, the man asked me to jump into the vehicle that a Minister wanted to talk to me. I refused and continued with my journey because first of all there was no any minister in sight. That day passed. Three days later, the same vehicle was parked just near the same spot it stopped the other day and this time around I saw the Minister ba Mabumba.

The man who stopped me appeared to be his driver and he asked if I can give him my number to give the minister. Like every vulnerable girl there is, I gave out my cell number to that man. Later that day in the night, I received a text message:
“Hi pretty girl. This is me my driver got your number. Am the Minister of General Education. Please don’t be scared I will take good care of you”…

It took time for me to respond but I responded and just said “Okay”.

That was Thursday night. He sent another text saying:
“ Let us meet tomorrow after 17hours so that we can have a chat. I really want to see you baby girl”

I honestly did not believe this but for the fact that he was a minister, I agreed and texted back:
“Where exactly sir?”

Ba Mabumba responded and said:
“Baby girl don’t call me Sir. Call me David. Feel free with me Okay? I will send the driver to pick you up when you knock off. Carry some clothes to change your uniform”

That was the beginning of my relationship with Ba Mabumba. He would send me mobile money and buy me almost every little thing I wanted.

As time went by, he began asking for sex from me. I can’t lie by that time I had never slept with any man and I was still a virgin. For some time I refused but he would get very angry with me. One day I agreed but before meeting him I sent a text telling him I was on my menstrual. He fumed at me and I was so scared because I had realized I had gotten so much from him that if I failed to give him what he wanted he would do the worst seen he is a government official.

Towards the end of my grade 12 just before writing exams, he asked me:
“Do you realize am a minister of General Education and I can make anyone pass or fail?”
It was like he was threatening me that if I don’t do what he wants he can make me fail my exams. You must all realise that I am my only mum’s hope in a family to get educated and find job to help her. I was left with no choice than give in.

One activity led to another and by the time my grade 12 results were coming out, I was pregnant for him. I told him about it but he asked me to abort. I aborted. I have aborted 3 time for him so far. Before sex, he promised to pay for my university and help me out in life. But after using me ba Mabumba began avoiding me. He is the only man so far who has seen my naked body but since he got what he wanted from me, he found it easy to dump me. I know you all think am a slut but that’s OK. I have nothing to prove to anyone. All I want to say is that am not even the one who leaked those videos to social media. The only person I sent the videos to is ba Mabumba himself. But what he did was that he went to ZICTA to report about the issue and he was asked for the same clips which he gave out. It is people from ZICTA who then betrayed him and circulated the videos NOT me. For my part, I have much more damaging information and material about ba Mabumba which if released he would not live. I choose to move on from this because already he looks defeated. What I can only say to him is that the life you destroyed will forever haunt you.

(1) (Reply)

Abia One Of The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria - Senator Okorocha / Enugu State PDP Congress: Governor Ugwuanyi Arrives, Casts His Votes (Photos) / Full List Of NDDC Contracts Paid Under Duress To Get Budget Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.