Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Northern Governors Forum, Reps To Buhari: Sack Service Chiefs Now - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Forum, Reps To Buhari: Sack Service Chiefs Now (23276 Views)

Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 / We Can’t Sack Service Chiefs Now – Presidency / Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors Forum, Reps To Buhari: Sack Service Chiefs Now by PrinceMajestic: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
Incompetent NGF n NASS. If the granting of amnesty to boko haram terrorists is not probed what then is the need of sacking service chiefs? Nigerians can be grossly stupid, y'all calling for sacking of service chiefs instead of calling for probe or protesting against a president granting terrorists amnesty and empowering them. Y'all don't think the president's romance with terrorists should not be overlooked then sacking of service chiefs is more important now? Y'all fuuckd up
Re: Northern Governors Forum, Reps To Buhari: Sack Service Chiefs Now by snowball11(m): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
I think the best person to get the sack should be the president! Whew,....that guy stinks of incompetency! undecided
Re: Northern Governors Forum, Reps To Buhari: Sack Service Chiefs Now by themanderon: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
Esseite:
I think one can rightly allege that these service chiefs have blackmailing information against the presidency to have been kept this long despite gross incompetence.

It could be. All I know is that something ain't right at the seat of power.
Re: Northern Governors Forum, Reps To Buhari: Sack Service Chiefs Now by BuhariNaWah: 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
[quote author=GallantDuke post=92340509][/quote]

Thank you
Re: Northern Governors Forum, Reps To Buhari: Sack Service Chiefs Now by vhykeeytor(m): 2:32am On Aug 02, 2020
GOD GO SHAME BUHARI.... If.....he fails to sack them with immediate effect. They would turn around and shame him.
Re: Northern Governors Forum, Reps To Buhari: Sack Service Chiefs Now by EmekaBlue(m): 4:10am On Aug 02, 2020
army no follow Instructions come allow their boko boys to attack one of them

that's why dem dey fear
Re: Northern Governors Forum, Reps To Buhari: Sack Service Chiefs Now by EMMALEX4REAL: 6:45am On Aug 02, 2020
HAILERS DON TURN TO WAILERS I JUST DEY 4 HZ DA OBSERVE
Re: Northern Governors Forum, Reps To Buhari: Sack Service Chiefs Now by Nyanabo(m): 7:58am On Aug 02, 2020
It was this same house that were 'applauding' the service chief for a job 'well done' despite the fact that BH were overpowering them and killing unsuspecting Nigerians.

Now just one attempt to a governor's life they are getting fidgety. Clowns in High places.

On a side note I also heard that some 'graduated' BH have gone back to camp how verifiable is this ?

I weep for my country. The military has what it takes to flush these miscreants but no bigotry and politics are they order of the day. How disgraceful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu / Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes / Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.