Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

COVID-19: Governor Umahi, Daughter And His 3 Aides Test Negative - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Governor Umahi, Daughter And His 3 Aides Test Negative (8834 Views)

COVID-19: Governor Akeredolu's Son, Babajide, Tests Positive / Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation / COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Governor Umahi, Daughter And His 3 Aides Test Negative by Austineva(m): 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
SmartProf:
That's some good news. The other good news we expect today is to see Chelsea defeat Arsenal with a score line that depicts social distancing grin
yes ooo. Arsenal 1:4 Chelsea. Up blues!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Governor Umahi, Daughter And His 3 Aides Test Negative by Austineva(m): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
Thank God! D Governor that loves his people. God will continue to be you, Sir! D best governor ever in d history of Federal Republic of Nigeria. Congrats to you, My Big Boss. We love d great work you are doing in our Darling state. Keep it up, Sir! God bless you more as u are blessing us so.
Re: COVID-19: Governor Umahi, Daughter And His 3 Aides Test Negative by mentored: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
Orubebe01:
PRESS RELEASE

GOV. UMAHI, DAUGHTER AND THREE CLOSE AIDES TEST NEGATIVE FOR COVID-19

The Governor of Ebonyi State, Engr. David Umahi has confirmed that he has fully recovered from the COVID-19 Pandemic as he tested Negative alongside his Daughter and three of his close aides in the evening of Friday.
"I am happy to announce my recovery, that of my daughter and three close aides from Coronavirus which we tested positive to 4 weeks ago as our result came in Negative on Friday evening.

"It was a time of sober reflection for me as I watched how different quarters took it upon themselves to seek the face of God through prayers and I am grateful for this act which unarguably aided my quick recovery.
"Thank you all and God bless."

Signed:
Francis Nwaze
Special Assistant to the Governor
(Media and Publicity)
31st July, 2020

https://www.facebook.com/614256645447142/posts/1355282841344515/?app=fbl

Eyaaaaaa

Good news

Let the milking continue

Open up the economy you fools
Re: COVID-19: Governor Umahi, Daughter And His 3 Aides Test Negative by earnit3: 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
oh
Re: COVID-19: Governor Umahi, Daughter And His 3 Aides Test Negative by Dpharisee: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
SmartProf:
That's some good news. The other good news we expect today is to see Chelsea defeat Arsenal with a score line that depicts social distancing grin
Wrong prediction

(1) (2) (Reply)

NIN Registration Hits 80.7 Million 19 Days After SIM Ban / Photos Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella And Hubby At Polling unit / Kano: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Dankawu (NNPP), Affirms Apc's Danagudi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.