Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Newly Cleared 2013 Camry From US For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Newly Cleared 2013 Camry From US For Sale (423 Views)

SOLD....Tin-can Cleared 2013 Toyota Corolla LE Gold Color / Tin-can Cleared 2013 MB ML 350 / Selling my 1999 Camry From 600k Cash at abulegba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Cleared 2013 Camry From US For Sale by proeast(m): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2020
This Camry was just cleared a couple of days ago. It came in from New York. Direct Tokunbo and very clean.

The asking price is just 3.5m only for the lucky buyer that comes first.

I am not a car dealer but trying to help the sender who is my sister to sale it off. The price is relatively low compared to what car dealers are selling. Her cars are always cheap and it is always snapped within a short time.

Others are coming on the way too but this is the one that just arrived.

The location is Lagos.

You can reach me through the contact on my signature.

Re: Newly Cleared 2013 Camry From US For Sale by proeast(m): 9:44am On Aug 01, 2020
Hurry up if you're interested because I can't guarantee how long it will take before it is bought but I'm positive it won't be long.
Re: Newly Cleared 2013 Camry From US For Sale by iyaegin: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2020
pictures? mileage?
Re: Newly Cleared 2013 Camry From US For Sale by proeast(m): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2020
iyaegin:
pictures? mileage?

I can show you better pictures of interior and exterior. The one I uploaded is just a screenshot and it isn't clear enough.
Re: Newly Cleared 2013 Camry From US For Sale by Trustme2(m): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2020
Show the clearear pics here
Re: Newly Cleared 2013 Camry From US For Sale by 2cribz: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2020
If you are legit. Stop all these stupid talks of yours. Go to copart. The VIN is displayed .
But you bastards would keep importing madly salvaged accidented titled cars and claim its accident free. Post the VIN snd let the truth expose you . Btw that is no factory paint. This car is accidented period

1 Like

Re: Newly Cleared 2013 Camry From US For Sale by proeast(m): 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
2cribz:
I[s]f you are legit. Stop all these stupid talks of yours. Go to copart. The VIN is displayed .
But you bastards would keep importing madly salvaged accidented titled cars and claim its accident free. Post the VIN snd let the truth expose you . Btw that is no factory paint. This car is accidented period[/s]

You really must have lost your mind to be saying all these rubbish.
Serious buyers are already on my WhatsApp negotiating and a brokeass nigger like you is here yarning opata.

All the pictures both interior and exterior as well as VIN number is available for serious buyers.

Go fvrk yourself!!!

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord Discussion 07 Continue For sale / Neat 2002 Honda Civic For Sale N630k / First Body Registered 2010 Honda Crosstour DVD, Reverse Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.