Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

What Do I Need To Open A Bank Account For My Business, I Have A Bn Not Rc Num - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do I Need To Open A Bank Account For My Business, I Have A Bn Not Rc Num (303 Views)

Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / What Are The Differences Between BN And RC Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Need To Open A Bank Account For My Business, I Have A Bn Not Rc Num by Gucci2018: 11:09am On Aug 01, 2020
Requirements to open a corporate account for my business with registration number of BN not RC ?
Re: What Do I Need To Open A Bank Account For My Business, I Have A Bn Not Rc Num by youthsinitiativ(m): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2020
Go to the bank of your choice with the following:

Your business name registration certificate

Tax Identification Number (TIN)

Your personal I.D

Utility bill

Passport photograph

1 Like

Re: What Do I Need To Open A Bank Account For My Business, I Have A Bn Not Rc Num by Esthered: 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
Letter of introduction on your business's letterhead introducing the signatories and mandate of the account.
Utility bill of your operating address and and other office address if they're different on the form you filled
Valid ID card that matches with details on BVN and BN document
Utility bill of the sole proprietor for KYC
Re: What Do I Need To Open A Bank Account For My Business, I Have A Bn Not Rc Num by Chrisbella24(f): 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2020
Esthered:
Letter of introduction on your business's letterhead introducing the signatories and mandate of the account.

cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Betking / Call For Entries: Airopreneur Grant For Entrepreneurs / What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Tales Of A Dissatisfied Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.