Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Governor Sanwo-olu Rescues Man Planning To Jump Into The Lagoon Over Debt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-olu Rescues Man Planning To Jump Into The Lagoon Over Debt (1136 Views)

LASG Stops Approval Of Land Extension Into The Lagoon At Banana Island, Osborne / Zainab Ahmed: CBN Monetary Policy Committee, Minister Of Finance Clash Over Debt / 2018 EDOFEST: Obaseki Inaugurates 16-man Planning Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Sanwo-olu Rescues Man Planning To Jump Into The Lagoon Over Debt by todaynewsreview: 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu this morning rescued a man who was planning to jump into the Lagoon at the Third Mainland Bridge because he had a debt of N500,000.

According to the governor, after the rescue, the debt was paid.

https://ijam.ng/governor-sanwo-olu-rescues-man-planning-to-jump-into-the-lagoon-over-debt/

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Rescues Man Planning To Jump Into The Lagoon Over Debt by todaynewsreview: 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Rescues Man Planning To Jump Into The Lagoon Over Debt by Sisijetue(f): 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
Even Nigeria is in debt...why should I kee masef grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Rescues Man Planning To Jump Into The Lagoon Over Debt by music4me(m): 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
Suicide is a sin against GOD and the state,now many ppl indebted to one person or the other will now be considering jumpn into d lagoon now with d hope dat Mr Sanwo will come to the rescue...The man shouldav been arrested,prosecuted n jailed.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Rescues Man Planning To Jump Into The Lagoon Over Debt by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
Lies
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Rescues Man Planning To Jump Into The Lagoon Over Debt by ThiagoKid(m): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nice one gominor
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Rescues Man Planning To Jump Into The Lagoon Over Debt by hisexcellency34: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
Lucky man

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Rescues Man Planning To Jump Into The Lagoon Over Debt by softset: 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
I hope debtors will not que on the bridge to 'jump' so they can get their debts paid

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Rescues Man Planning To Jump Into The Lagoon Over Debt by ODJ124(m): 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2020
sanwo baba....You saved a life.. kudos
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Rescues Man Planning To Jump Into The Lagoon Over Debt by johnmartus(m): 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
Fake news. The third Midland bridge that has closed
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Rescues Man Planning To Jump Into The Lagoon Over Debt by thesicilian: 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2020
Will they pay his debt for him now?
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Rescues Man Planning To Jump Into The Lagoon Over Debt by helinues: 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
Person wey wan jump ( commit suicide) into lagoon no dey off clothes/shoes.

Tactics work... grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Rescues Man Planning To Jump Into The Lagoon Over Debt by Stylekay: 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nice one Mr. Governor.
I pray someone rescues me too.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Rescues Man Planning To Jump Into The Lagoon Over Debt by Stylekay: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
thesicilian:
Will they pay his debt for him now?

Did you read the governor's tweet?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Rescues Man Planning To Jump Into The Lagoon Over Debt by thesicilian: 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2020
Stylekay:

Did you read the governor's tweet?
no. my phone doesn't show pictures
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Rescues Man Planning To Jump Into The Lagoon Over Debt by Stylekay: 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
thesicilian:
no. my phone doesn't show pictures
Ok. The governor said the debt has been paid.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Rescues Man Planning To Jump Into The Lagoon Over Debt by Achuwa1(m): 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
Has Governor sanwo-olu visited the mum of chidinma Ajoku tht was crushed to death by a contain tht fell on a bus tht she boarded.
ABI life of people in lagos lost as a result of government negligence doesn't matter anymore to him than all these publicity Stunts.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Rescues Man Planning To Jump Into The Lagoon Over Debt by ruggedtimi(m): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
People now go dey jump lagoon anytime governor dey pass
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Rescues Man Planning To Jump Into The Lagoon Over Debt by kingthreat(m): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
todaynewsreview:
Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu this morning rescued a man who was planning to jump into the Lagoon at the Third Mainland Bridge because he had a debt of N500,000.

According to the governor, after the rescue, the debt was paid.

https://ijam.ng/governor-sanwo-olu-rescues-man-planning-to-jump-into-the-lagoon-over-debt/

The thousands in debt by banning Opay, Gokada and kekes on non-major routes nko?
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Rescues Man Planning To Jump Into The Lagoon Over Debt by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
Debt paid asap!
Wise man was waiting for gov convoy to pass
I should try this too but no debt to pay I go just scam my gov ni
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Rescues Man Planning To Jump Into The Lagoon Over Debt by GamalNasser: 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nice one but he shouldn't have announced he paid the man's debt because these will trigger many debtors to troop to the bridge and attempt suicide so the governor can hopefully pay their debt

(1) (Reply)

Islamic State, Al-qaida Underway To Take Over West Africa – United States Warns / APC Leaders Banned From Traveling Out Of Country / Tinubu To Akeredolu: Extend Hand Of Felowship To Those Who Contested Against You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.