Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

Is Logistics/ Delivery Business With Bikes Lucrative - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Logistics/ Delivery Business With Bikes Lucrative (1940 Views)

How Profitable Is Logistics Business In Lagos (dispatch Bikes) / Pls Advice: How Lucrative Is Logistics/delivery Biz Is In Abuja? / Kilometa: Send Parcel With Bikes, Van Or Truck In Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Logistics/ Delivery Business With Bikes Lucrative by imohimoh12: 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
I wanted to find out from experts here what the potentials are with logistics/ delivery business.

I am interested in setting up in Lagos with a realistic budget of 3-5 million

I will appreciate input or advise from those that are into the business directly or indirectly
Re: Is Logistics/ Delivery Business With Bikes Lucrative by softset: 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
Interested too
Re: Is Logistics/ Delivery Business With Bikes Lucrative by softset: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hopefully someone with experience will say something
Re: Is Logistics/ Delivery Business With Bikes Lucrative by adelnehis(m): 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
I think you can start with 2mil

WhatsApp me through my signature to learn how to start a modern laundry business and your capital is enough for it
Re: Is Logistics/ Delivery Business With Bikes Lucrative by eebann(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
imohimoh12:
I wanted to find out from experts here what the potentials are with logistics/ delivery business.

I am interested in setting up in Lagos with a realistic budget of 3-5 million

I will appreciate input or advise from those that are into the business directly or indirectly

It is but currently with the whole hyping of Licence becoming an issue .. message me via my Instagram @eebann to assist
Re: Is Logistics/ Delivery Business With Bikes Lucrative by yakson123: 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
Quite profitable if you can rent an office and locate it in a commercial area

Meanwhile i have two new bikes for sale just bought them i have never used them but selling them because of emergency financial need
Call me on 08139750651

Re: Is Logistics/ Delivery Business With Bikes Lucrative by imohimoh12: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
I am still waiting for responses
Re: Is Logistics/ Delivery Business With Bikes Lucrative by oladforever: 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
Logistics business is a very lucrative business only if you can meet up with government taxes...

If you want to start or expand your business and/or you're seeking finance for your business/project, you'll need to show banks and investors why they should invest in your business.
Lenders and investors will only risk their time and money if they're confident that your project/business will be successful and profitable.
A thorough and well-researched project proposal or business plan:
• shows that you’re serious about your business
• helps lenders and investors to understand your business idea
• shows your predicted profits and income streams.
Your marketing plan is also a crucial part of helping you to attract funds.
Why don't you reach us today for your detailed project proposal or business plan at an affordable price.
Email: dolapathglobal@gmail.com
Call/Whatsapp: 08067627940
Re: Is Logistics/ Delivery Business With Bikes Lucrative by tinnymerit(m): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
Somebody was trying to get a question answered,but all what I saw were people that want to milk him of his funds. Abeg expert ideas are needed I want to toll that line very soon too.

2 Likes

Re: Is Logistics/ Delivery Business With Bikes Lucrative by afroxyz: 5:36am On Aug 04, 2020
tinnymerit:
Somebody was trying to get a question answered,but all what I saw were people that want to milk him of his funds. Abeg expert ideas are needed I want to toll that line very soon too.

My brother. Nigerians are terrible.
Re: Is Logistics/ Delivery Business With Bikes Lucrative by Layomiexclusive: 6:15am On Aug 04, 2020
Very very terrible people
Re: Is Logistics/ Delivery Business With Bikes Lucrative by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 04, 2020
yes it is. just be careful about d type of bike man you employ, Local govt and state agbero will collect money from them too. rent an office in a good area. go online to advertise your services and be good.
Re: Is Logistics/ Delivery Business With Bikes Lucrative by konews: 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
Re: Is Logistics/ Delivery Business With Bikes Lucrative by Cashew: 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
Can someone with experience managing this type of business explain how it works properly.

I am not asking anyone for business plan

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between RC, BN And IT / Igbo Dominated Market In Lagos On Fire This Morning / Pure Water Nylon For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.