Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

How Do I Own My Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Own My Life? (154 Views)

Beyonce Praise Be ... I Own A Church Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Own My Life? by AyietimBlog: 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
You can only own your life when you master life.

Life mastery has it rewards. It rewards are real success, good health, peace of mind and happiness.

What is life all about?

It is about finding where you are best fit, most comfortable and most capable of solving the problems of life for yourself and by extension, for others.

All you have to do to master life is to;

1. Be yourself. Originality is only available in being yourself.

Originators are the innovators and creators of tools that answer life’s frequently asked questions.

People follow originators for leadership in life. They are not only followed, they are also paid to lead and to set the trend.

So you find where you are most useful in.life, most outstanding and most successful by being yourself,

2.  Love who you are. The love for self sbifts the focus from trying to be a fake of someone else to working hard to be the best of yourself.

In the process of working hard to be the best of yourself, you are lost to distractions that plague many people. You naturally, live outside the zone of aimless search for the things that are within you. What are these? Real happiness and peace of mind.

JoinThe Life mastery Course

With the search for what shouldn’t be searched for out of the way, the focus is completely on enjoying who you are. And also enjoying those rewards of real success, enduring happiness and good health that come with this life mastery.

Master your life and own it.

Life is lived,

after it’s first learnt,

learn to live

and live well.

Join The Life Mastery Course.

https://ayietim./2020/08/01/how-do-i-own-my-life/

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

2 In 1 Nosemask With Shield For Sale In Bulk. / Youth Engagement For Global Action. / I Am Unfortunate In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.