Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself (12141 Views)

Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing / Screenshot Your Home Page And Lockscreen / Xiaomi Users Only: Screenshot Your Home Wallpaper. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself by sagieramos(m): 12:00am On Aug 02, 2020
Birdeyeview:

Brother and sister
Bdw

Oh! You're my sister... Nice to meet you
Re: Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself by Cryptofxt10: 12:01am On Aug 02, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:

Exactly... Hmmm

Lolx.. Pay your money come grin
Re: Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself by zizzley(m): 12:03am On Aug 02, 2020
Mine

Re: Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself by rapcy(m): 12:11am On Aug 02, 2020
Ay04z:
Check me and. Do one comment. Will dash u card self. If u sabi mie grin

You are probably an opay agent
You have about 3-6 accounts
You're using a Samsung phone
cheesy
Re: Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself by Abdulpro1(m): 12:47am On Aug 02, 2020
Let me drop mine here

Re: Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself by Birdeyeview: 1:00am On Aug 02, 2020
sagieramos:

Oh! You're my sister... Nice to meet you
Same here
Re: Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself by Faithful4real(m): 1:06am On Aug 02, 2020
Let see

Re: Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself by geezynoni: 1:43am On Aug 02, 2020

Re: Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself by Mike23r: 1:53am On Aug 02, 2020
here is t

Re: Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself by Cryptofxt10: 3:10am On Aug 02, 2020
zizzley:
Mine

You earn a living from social media, you are a carefree person, your monthly data consumption is above 10GB smiley

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself by Cryptofxt10: 3:14am On Aug 02, 2020
Abdulpro1:
Let me drop mine here

You manage your data as much as possible, you have fvcked babes because of fitness program, you hardly sleep at night. Your file manager is one of the most daily used app on your phone. grin
Re: Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself by Cryptofxt10: 3:19am On Aug 02, 2020
Faithful4real:
Let see

You are a simple person, you hardly notice people even when they are sitting beside you... You have explored less than 30% of your phone functions. You don't have a girl friend. smiley
Re: Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself by Cryptofxt10: 3:21am On Aug 02, 2020
geezynoni:

You are secretive and people only know a little about you. You do not listen to opinions, you prefer to do things the way it pleases you even though it doesn't suit others
Re: Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself by Faithful4real(m): 3:23am On Aug 02, 2020
Cryptofxt10:

You are a simple person, you hardly notice people even when they are sitting beside you... You have explored less than 30% of your phone functions. You don't have a girl friend. smiley

Almost correct except i have explored everything on my phone.
Re: Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself by Cryptofxt10: 3:24am On Aug 02, 2020
Mike23r:
here is t

You spend so much on data, you have done online surveys before, you are still looking for a reliable online business, you are below 26.
Re: Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself by Cryptofxt10: 3:25am On Aug 02, 2020
Faithful4real:

Almost correct except i have explored everything on my phone.

Chai.. I tried grin
Re: Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself by Abdulpro1(m): 4:27am On Aug 02, 2020
Cryptofxt10:

You manage your data as much as possible, you have fvcked babes because of fitness program, you hardly sleep at night. Your file manager is one of the most daily used app on your phone. grin

Lol, honestly on a scale of 100 i'll give you 20%
Re: Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself by akimbomimer: 6:15am On Aug 02, 2020
Okay Mine... uhm :8

Re: Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself by femi4: 6:26am On Aug 02, 2020
trueguy573:
Good day nairalanders. The day has quite been boring. Let's have some fun. The rule is simple. Just screenshot your phone menu and let me/someone else tell you about yourself.. Good luck!

Dragnet
Lalasticlala please front page! Thanks

Re: Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself by JJmubby: 7:20am On Aug 02, 2020
zizzley:
Mine

You're a nerd, you don't socialize that much, you love games, and knowledgeable about smartphones in and out and you engage in a little bit of online business.

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself by NLbully(m): 8:22am On Aug 02, 2020
trueguy573:

You use a xiaomi device
You don't really play games
You love customizing your phone

I use Xiaomi grin
I like playing games alot grin
I don't fancy excessive customiztions grin

Nice try
Re: Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself by NLbully(m): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2020
Cryptofxt10:

You be programmer and you go like cheats well well grin

Not a programmer and I don't use cheats
grin
Re: Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself by Maxmilliano111: 8:45am On Aug 02, 2020
See mine

Re: Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself by geezynoni: 8:58am On Aug 02, 2020
Cryptofxt10:

You are secretive and people only know a little about you. You do not listen to opinions, you prefer to do things the way it pleases you even though it doesn't suit others
Your first sentence is correct, can't say the same about the second, you're way off the rails.
Re: Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself by Simplecity(m): 9:08am On Aug 02, 2020
Cryptofxt10:
Mine
my fellow forex borda grin how say you dey prepared for NFP this week? embarassed
Re: Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself by StrikeThru: 9:12am On Aug 02, 2020
wink wink wink

Re: Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself by Cryptofxt10: 9:30am On Aug 02, 2020
Simplecity:
my fellow forex borda grin how say you dey prepared for NFP this week? embarassed

Mehn, I'm tightening my seat belt already, closing off all my trades on Thursday.
Re: Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself by iceboy4752(m): 9:42am On Aug 02, 2020
trueguy573:
Good day nairalanders. The day has quite been boring. Let's have some fun. The rule is simple. Just screenshot your phone menu and let me/someone else tell you about yourself.. Good luck!

Dragnet
Lalasticlala please front page! Thanks

Re: Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself by Tunde835(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2020
aewhydot:

Here!
U used Xos launcher and den changed it 2 windows
Re: Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 02, 2020
InventTech:
Mine..
You love to customize your phone You use a transsion device You're a phone addict You're tech-wise

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used / Infinix Diamond Android Smartphone / How Can I Root Tecno Y4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.