Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise (91804 Views)

Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds / Brighito, Praise, Other Housemates Mock Ka3na After Knowing About The Romp / Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise by avalon7(m): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
While guys are busy hustling girls are busy watching BB9ja. Tomorrow they will be looking for equal opportunity mtcheww... See dia mouth undecided undecided "Has he cum? No he's till going" SMH lipsrsealed
Re: Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
crunchyDope:
awon hypocrites oya, over to you grin tell us how bbnaija is a waste of tym!

fvcking dictators in the making!
Ashawo sad go marry since watching people sleep and have sex is now a full time job
Re: Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise by crunchyDope(m): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
Jesse25:

Ashawo sad go marry since watching people sleep and have sex is now a full time job
Lol, it's my eyes, my TV, my job and my life! no one can dictate that! bye!
Re: Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise by 2016easy2017: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Youths with misplaced priority.
Someone will still marry these harlots

Only a prostitute husband like her would

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise by 2016easy2017: 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
EngrXrix:

e don do. let's not act like we all don't do this thing.... they are adults you guys should let them be?
Then why blame ppl for rapping?? �‍♀�‍♀�‍♀
Re: Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise by EngrXrix(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
2016easy2017:

Then why blame ppl for rapping?? �‍♀�‍♀�‍♀
wink
I don't
Re: Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise by Cutiekatty: 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
edoairways post=y92359478:

Then don't watch

I am not watching it.
Re: Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise by Cutiekatty: 8:02am On Aug 27, 2020
edoairways:

Then don't watch

I don't watch it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification / Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) / Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.