Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) (46564 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Four Women, 2 Others In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) / Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) / SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) by Oxb90: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
Skankamola:

Even if buhari is a dunce the so-called senators, reps are there to be a check. Those idiots are the major problem together.
May God bless you for this truth. Sometimes I wonder if Nigeria's model of democracy is a curse to its people.
Re: Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) by Judybash93(m): 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
I remember how the people up there voted massively for this man in 2018. Well, the incompetent leader knows he won't be contesting anymore, so, we're all on our own.. Nothing wey we fit do to change his heart. He cares more about his cattle
Re: Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) by thelegend1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
But is the North not tired of this bloodshed from all these years? I know the terrain is huge and adequate response can take hours to reach.
It's time people took their security in their own hands.
Re: Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) by Eriokanmi: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
The way Christian are being murdered in the north calls for a great concern. Our Muslim brothers and sisters poease talk to these idiots. We know Islam as a peaceful religion down south what's happening?
Re: Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
Simplyleo:
Too bad.

Our security agencies need to be up and doing.

SHUT UP!!!

GO AND LICK BUHARI FEET

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) by olaniyilukman(m): 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
This kind of bad things happen in a society that lacks good security architecture, Nigeria security personnels are bunch of incompetence and majority of them lacks what it takes to be call a security... What a fail society
Re: Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) by earnit1: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
hmmmmm
Re: Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) by bizhop01: 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
We never finish with boko haram, well done Northern elders.
Re: Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) by lekantruth: 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
Isaiah 59:1-4 Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:
But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.
None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquities.

Think about this and repent. God be with you.
Re: Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) by nokatakata: 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
When they are ready, they will stop the bandits and boko haram. Funny how they changed the name from fulani herdsmen to bandits. Make una dey enjoy am dey go.
Re: Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) by Tonitoniton(m): 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
The real indigenous people of nasarawa are Christians but allowed few muslims to over run them because of the selfishness of some of their elites that want power and so became Muslim. It is just another fulani systematic cleansing of Christian communities. That is why they fought very hard to remove pastor ayo oritsejafor because he was really supporting Christian's in the north to resist this evil men. I ALWAYS WISH CHRISTIANS WILL DO THINGS AS CHRIDTIANS.
Re: Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) by popcykaylah(m): 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
Stupid president and useless senate ...imagine people being killed like insects ...anyways make una Dey do una nonsense for there..make una no bring am come this side
Re: Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) by AK481(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
This report is the reason why the “bandit won’t stop killing”

Define bandit?

Bandit are mere thieves, especially in the medieval period.

What did they steal after killing ?

They are terrorist not bandit
Re: Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) by FullBlastLight: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
Skankamola:

Even if buhari is a dunce the so-called senators, reps are there to be a check. Those idiots are the major problem together.

He has more pple in d Senate in both parties dt wil neva question him or raise an eyebrow against him, because they know they one!
Re: Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) by sirp9898(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
Make them them kill their self make them carry come near south east but them fit carry am go s w afterall them be their political servant
Re: Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) by executive12: 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Chai!!! cry

Sack our service chiefs.

NA.
NA.
NN.
Others includes;

NCSDC
NIS
NCS

It's time Mr.P

You should be talking about impeaching Buhari instead. The buck stops at his desk. You guys elected him, not the Service Chiefs.
Re: Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) by Fourwinds: 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
and yet Buratai will be in a hotel in Abuja banging a small young lady and sweating like Christmas goat
Re: Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) by BigBashiru: 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
Skankamola:

Some one is finally making sense.... add governors and lga chairpersons.... is it that out of all of of these people one can't convert their lga state or region into something decent??
Re: Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) by wiseoneking: 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
kelfree99:

Da wan na for government, if i am living in that area terroist no go even near there because i go recruit more than 8million youths
8 million ghost youth? Lol
Re: Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) by Fourwinds: 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
Simplyleo:
Too bad.

Our security agencies need to be up and doing.
will you shut up... Nonsense
Re: Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) by Viking007(m): 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Their stock of meat don dey run down so they had to stockpile. Since they came on bikes and left on them, can't they be traced to their hide outs by tracing the tyre prints on the ground

This game our government calls "fight against terrorism" should be an app on Google play store. So that these blood thirsty politicians can download it and play at their leisure time to satisfy their wanton craving for blood instead of using innocent human lives.

Nigeria matter tìrẹ Mé. I'm serious.
We're all tire bro. I now read such threads with blank expressions. Nothing new to type. There's literally no hope anymore.

The useless President just said "he has done his best".

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
Guy i dont care for any stupid aproval, if i was in that situation i swear na otumopo na him i go use castrate them
Re: Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) by zicoraads: 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
Traveling these days is quite scary. Two days ago as I was moving through large swathes of land, several things kept running through my mind. I kept wondering if armed men will suddenly come out of the bush and open fire.
Re: Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) by Maobichek: 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Wetin happen na You no talk about IPOB today grin
I personally observed that IPOB has been his nightmare lately but he choose not to mention IPOB on this particular thread as has always been his stock in trade.
Re: Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) by Sunnyja: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
samture:
DISCOVER THIS BUSINESS I'M CURRENTLY DOING AND MAKING UP TO ₦25K WEEKLY WITH MY PHONE AND FROM HOME LEGITIMATELY.
For Example:
1. Invite 1 people, you would be paid 1 x ₦1500 = ₦1,500
2. Invite 10 people, you would be paid 10 x ₦1500 = ₦15,000
3. 50 People, you would be paid 50 x ₦1500 = ₦75,000
4. 100 people, you would be paid 100 x ₦1500= ₦150,000
5. 1000 x ₦1500 = ₦1.5M
Check my Signature for more details.
What if I invite full village?!
Re: Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) by PierreAbutu(m): 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
Re: Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) by davillian(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Their stock of meat don dey run down so they had to stockpile. Since they came on bikes and left on them, can't they be traced to their hide outs by tracing the tyre prints on the ground

This game our government calls "fight against terrorism" should be an app on Google play store. So that these blood thirsty politicians can download it and play at their leisure time to satisfy their wanton craving for blood instead of using innocent human lives.

Nigeria matter tìrẹ Mé. I'm serious.
This thing tire me I swear
They can't track them on land or even use eyes from above
Since they in groups....
We all know they won't look for them....
Re: Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) by gbagyiza: 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
ComeAndobo:
The US government and European Union flagged the systemic cleansing of Christians going on in Nigeria especially in the North.

We need to speak out more on this. These so called Bandits operating in predominantly Christian communities are doing their master's bidding. Christian leaders need to be more vocal don't just collect money and sit down.

There is an audio recording done by the Fulani killers in Hausa going round currently, where they declared that they r on a mission to wipe the Christians in Kaduna n nothing will stop them. The guy that did the audio was mentioning his name without any fear.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) by masqot(m): 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
I thought Nigeria is safer than it was 5 years ago?
Re: Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) by madridsta007(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
EMMAUGOH:

They know its cleansing, they know its genocide. What can they do

Call for help in a coordinated manner.
Genocides thrive in the dark, in silence.
They have people abroad who are academics— that’s a powerful position to be in. Use it.
Get people to write in journals, and papers, etc about their plight.
Put the pictures out there.
Contact friendly partners in the South East, Sputh South and South West.
They are catholics amongst them, has this reached the Vatican? Bypass all the bureaucratic process and get to the Pope. You have the social media. Use it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Militants Who Were Reportedly Arrested With Deadly Weapons / Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic / Gbagada, Lagos Joggers Must Be Quarantined For 14 Days - Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.