Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,178 members, 7,835,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Buhari: Those Training Their Children Abroad Sabotage Economy; Nigerian Replies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Those Training Their Children Abroad Sabotage Economy; Nigerian Replies (1542 Views)

Unremitted Funds: How Buhari’s Appointees Sabotage Economy, Worsen Borrowings / Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives / Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Those Training Their Children Abroad Sabotage Economy; Nigerian Replies by daewoorazer(m): 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
As seen in part of a clip uploaded by a popular news platform: GossipMillNaija

The president explained thus

Sometimes I wonder, those who can afford to go overseas and train America, Europe, Asia and so on; and they continue sabotaging the economy, I wonder which kind of Nigeria they want their children to come and work for. I think there is a lot of lack of imagination.

The irate Nigerian man couldn’t hide his displeasure and replied the President as seen in the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t8336PHmqc

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Buhari: Those Training Their Children Abroad Sabotage Economy; Nigerian Replies by kestolove95(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
Very good
Re: Buhari: Those Training Their Children Abroad Sabotage Economy; Nigerian Replies by b3llo(m): 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
Buhari is talking as if the children Aisha begat him did their University education in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Training Their Children Abroad Sabotage Economy; Nigerian Replies by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
And his children and that of his vice schooled abroad. To worsen the matter he has done nothing about the state of Nigerian Universities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Training Their Children Abroad Sabotage Economy; Nigerian Replies by Racoon(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
Buhari and many of his appointee children/wards schooled & are still schooling outside Nigeria yet these wicked hypocrites have the gut to be condemning others. Is that not insane of these so called leaders?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Training Their Children Abroad Sabotage Economy; Nigerian Replies by hisgrace090: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2020
Anyone can school wherever they chooses to.

Making the country attractive is the solution to massive migration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Training Their Children Abroad Sabotage Economy; Nigerian Replies by obonujoker(m): 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
Bugari again grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Training Their Children Abroad Sabotage Economy; Nigerian Replies by RTSC: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
This buhari just enjoys laughing at Nigerians.

In his mind, Nigerians are stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Training Their Children Abroad Sabotage Economy; Nigerian Replies by mamaafrik(m): 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
Eni kuure sir,which of your pikins schooled here.
Covid 19 foorkes up,it missing it's main target

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Training Their Children Abroad Sabotage Economy; Nigerian Replies by osscarr(m): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
where did his own children school

common sense has departed from buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Training Their Children Abroad Sabotage Economy; Nigerian Replies by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2020
That zoo presidiot dey reason like cow. Chai...see as my guy vex finish the walking dead and lifeless presidiot.
No wonder he was labelled a lifeless being by Lord Trump.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Those Training Their Children Abroad Sabotage Economy; Nigerian Replies by austine4real(m): 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
grin grin

Dullardino the hypocrite

He is shocked that some Nigerians are schooling abroad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Training Their Children Abroad Sabotage Economy; Nigerian Replies by RichBoy247: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
I think our Baba is drunk. I can recollect that most of his children schooled abroad including that lazy one that went to Oyinbo land to stufy how to take pinshure. Nonsense without ingredient.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Training Their Children Abroad Sabotage Economy; Nigerian Replies by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
RichBoy247:
I think our Baba is drunk. I can recollect that most of his children schooled abroad including that lazy one that went to Oyinbo land to stufy how to take pinshure. Nonsense without ingredient.
it seems they haven't paid you your 30,000 BMc allawe for july

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Training Their Children Abroad Sabotage Economy; Nigerian Replies by omazus: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
I'm laughing hard, real hard. This same President Buhari, if he had said this in 2015 would have had his choir cheering. But this is 2020. The hypocrisy, the empty promises, the hopelessness, the incompetence, the disdain for Nigeria, the corruption, and the dictatorship among others have opened the eyes of those hoodwinked Nigerians. They unfortunately thought that Buhari's incompetence would affect only non supporters of his.

Indeed, Buhari was given the impression that he was above Nigeria and he believed it. At a time in his presidency opposing Buhari was viewed by his supporters as unpatriotism. In essence, he was Nigeria and Nigeria was him. There is no wonder therefore that he would set expectations for Nigerians and expect such expectations not to be binding on him. He is above every thing, every law, and everybody. Nigeria, behold your Supreme king.
Re: Buhari: Those Training Their Children Abroad Sabotage Economy; Nigerian Replies by IamWonderful: 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
Alright
Re: Buhari: Those Training Their Children Abroad Sabotage Economy; Nigerian Replies by RichBoy247: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
it seems they haven't paid you your 30,000 BMc allawe for july

Without sounding proud, I should be able to emply you and give you a better life than the one you are wasting away at the moment.
Re: Buhari: Those Training Their Children Abroad Sabotage Economy; Nigerian Replies by RichBoy247: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
That zoo presidiot dey reason like cow. Chai...see as my guy vex finish the walking dead and lifeless presidiot.
No wonder he was labelled a lifeless being by Lord Trump.

Zoo Presidnet and your parents are in the same Zoo. Only animals live in Zoo, that means that your parents are . . . . . . .
Re: Buhari: Those Training Their Children Abroad Sabotage Economy; Nigerian Replies by harsysky(m): 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
RTSC:
This buhari just enjoys laughing at Nigerians.

In his mind, Nigerians are stupid.

Frankly, are we not? The other day some wayward youths were seen screaming at the top of their voices, "Oshobaba". Need I say more on how foolish we have been?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki: The Grand Propagandist / Ado Bayero, Sarkin Kano At Lagos House, Marina. Pictures. / As Fulani Conquered Ilorin, They Wanted To Conquer Oyo, Ilorin Cleric Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.