Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

#bbnaija: Nengi’s Throwback Video Ignite Butt Surgery Speculation - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Nengi’s Throwback Video Ignite Butt Surgery Speculation (569 Views)

'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) / Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd / BBNaija: "Nengi Lied About Her Age, 23 In 2017, 22 In 2020” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Nengi’s Throwback Video Ignite Butt Surgery Speculation by Joanne07: 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
Popular Big Brother Season 5 housemate, Nengi is making the trend as shocking video of her before the house surface the internet.

The recent video from the housemate pageantry scene has ignited speculation that the housemate had a butt lift surgery. In a similar view, the housemate, Nengi, was earlier accused by some fans to have lied about her age.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/08/01/bbnaija-nengis-throwback-video-ignite-butt-surgery-speculations-fans-reacts/
Re: #bbnaija: Nengi’s Throwback Video Ignite Butt Surgery Speculation by DaddyRochie1642: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
That Nengi thinks that her Shit doesn't Stink grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Watch Moment Confused Erica Confesses Missing Her Friendship With Layco / Bbnaija: Erica Came To Me Crying That She Loves Me But I Rejected Her – Prince R / Tstv Is Back And Ready To Take Over From Dstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.