Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

They Convinced Me To Part With €70m' - Napoli Chief Confirms Club Record Fee Pai - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / They Convinced Me To Part With €70m' - Napoli Chief Confirms Club Record Fee Pai (423 Views)

Taiwo Awoniyi Joins Nottingham Forest For Club Record Fee / Osimhen Becomes The Most Expensive Nigerian Player After €70m Napoli Move / Juventus Ready To Sign Manchester City Striker In The Summer With £70m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Convinced Me To Part With €70m' - Napoli Chief Confirms Club Record Fee Pai by niyidenrele: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
'They Convinced Me To Part With €70m' - Napoli Chief Confirms Club Record Fee Paid For Osimhen

Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has confirmed that the club broke their transfer record following the capture of Victor Osimhen from Lille.

The Nigeria international cost 70 million euros and if the wages and bonuses over the duration of his contract are included, the fee could rise to 100 million euros.

Before Osimhen smashed the transfer record, Napoli's most expensive acquisition was Gonzalo Higuaín, who cost €39 million when he was signed from Real Madrid in July 2013.

Speaking with Sky Sport Italia on the signing of Osimhen,  Laurentiis stated : "Gattuso and Giuntoli both wanted him, and they convinced me to part with €70m.

"With bonuses it can rise to €80m, and if you consider the wages which rise over the course of the deal overall this is a €100m+ deal.

"He is not a player we are expecting to be ready right away. He is not a 25-30 goal scorer, but he should bring an extra element of great play to the team, scoring and providing for his teammates".

Aurelio De Laurentiis confirmed that Osimhen will wear Napoli's number 9 shirt for the upcoming season.
https://lk.phx.ninja/pxxC

Re: They Convinced Me To Part With €70m' - Napoli Chief Confirms Club Record Fee Pai by phantom24: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
I wish him well, my worries is racism

1 Like

Re: They Convinced Me To Part With €70m' - Napoli Chief Confirms Club Record Fee Pai by paulolee(m): 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
good..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Lost To The Refree / Colourful Pictures From Champions League Final / Nations League: Germany Vs Spain 1-1 Highlights (download Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.