Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

You Need This Skill - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Need This Skill (287 Views)

Make More Sales And Profit From This Skill ��� / To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This / Offer This Skill On Fiverr And You Can Bank Up To 300K Per Month From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need This Skill by droidview: 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
I am an android developer that currently specialize on JOB APP.

The reason for specializing on JOB APP is because of its likely earning potential when it comes to ADMOB compared to other type of apps.All apps do not have the same earning potential.For an app to maximize its full earning potential with afmob, it needs to satisfy 2 conditions:

1. The app needs to solve a problem.This will make it appealing for a user to willingly download.

A job app satisfies this condition because unemployment is a problem and its rising.

2. The app should have considerable usage.Any app developed that is hardly used by the person that downloads it will hardly give significant earning to the owner.When an app with admob is used often by users, the owner of the app have higher earning potential. The more the usage, the more the chance of admob ads showing up. This results in more likely earning for the app owner.

A job app satisfies this condition because an average unemployed with such app will often be checking for vacancies and updates on the app.

MY INTENTION:

I intend to teach few interested individuals that are novice on how to build job app so that they can build for themselves and use on admob.They can also build for others and sell.
You do not need to know about programming.I will be giving out the code and guidelines.

I also develop and sell Job app that will be customized in the buyers brand name and logo.This is for those not interested in the training.

DURATION: 1 WEEK ( online ).

START DATE:  AUGUST 7TH (friday)

FEATURES OF THE JOB APP:

1. It updates itself.You do not need to update it.Its auto update.

2. It list jobs

3. It has a share button that enables users to share to others.This feature allows for more download.

4. It has another earning aspect apart from admob.This wont be revealed here because of spies.It is for only those that attend the training or bought the app as owner.

You can either get the app for yourself customized as owner with google admob

or

You attend the training whereby you learn how to build one for yourself and for others.

The prices are different.

This particular post's offer ends on friday the 10th of AUGUST.

Please check my signature for price details and my whatsapp number.
Re: You Need This Skill by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
Why do you want to sell yours, yet teach others on how to start a biz that just got wounded on your side
Re: You Need This Skill by droidview: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
Renerd:
Why do you want to sell yours, yet teach others on how to start a biz that just got wounded on your side

I sell the template and customize it in the clients brand name.

Wounded? pls expantiate on that.
Re: You Need This Skill by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 03, 2020
droidview:

I sell the template and customize it in the clients brand name.

Wounded? pls expantiate on that.

When I said wounded, I mean liquidate, but I understand better now, will patronize you when I can
Re: You Need This Skill by droidview: 11:52am On Aug 03, 2020
ok. thanks.
Re: You Need This Skill by droidview: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
yes, you need this skill.

(1) (Reply)

... / Spocket Vs Oberlo: Best Shopify Dropshipping App / The Price Of A Small Commercial Bus(kowope).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.