Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,740 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

Copywriting And Content Marketing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Copywriting And Content Marketing (198 Views)

23,000+ Persons Have Mastered The Skill Of Copywriting And Change Their Lives. / Copywriting And Content Creation. / SEO, Copywriting, And Persuasion Skills Will Boost Your Sales. See How Inside... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Copywriting And Content Marketing by Otunbaflapt(m): 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hi there,

I'm a professional copywriter and article writer with 3 years experience.

I have a background in email marketing and content marketing. I research topics and develop interesting posts that appeal to the target audience.

I am committed to working full-time and offering the best of my service.

Sure you know what you want, you can message me on 09064126990 to place your order and double your revenue.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Eng/lit, Chem And Bio Teachers Urgently Needed At Kazybal Int'l Group Of Sch / I Need A Legit Federal Government Paid Job. / Call For Applications – Safe Abortions Youth Champions Program For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.