Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Please How Do I Master Javascript - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please How Do I Master Javascript (627 Views)

Please Which Career In Tech Can I Master In 1 Year For A Job / How Do I Master React? / The Best Method To Learn And Master Javascript as a broke boy/girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Master Javascript by Logoking(m): 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
please how do i master javascript and how do i start applying it in my projects. And how long do you think it will take to master it.

Pls i need your honest advise?,have been Struggling with it for a while now.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Master Javascript by arejibadz(m): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
You cant js finish Learn a little bro You would still use frameworks
Re: Please How Do I Master Javascript by adeblow(m): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
Logoking:
please how do i master javascript and how do i start applying it in my projects. And how long do you think it will take to master it.

Learn JQuery much easier library of javascript
Re: Please How Do I Master Javascript by Jas80: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
Logoking:

when did you start learning it
Re: Please How Do I Master Javascript by QuantumR: 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
You cannot master js "finish", jst learn the basics, strings methods, object & array methods (map, filter,find,reduce, etc),functions, DOM manipulation then start buildin simple projects...

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Master Javascript by Logoking(m): 7:49am On Aug 02, 2020
Jas80:

when did you start learning it

Sorry i could not reply earlier,but have been learning since april this year
Re: Please How Do I Master Javascript by iLearner: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2020
QuantumR:
You cannot master js "finish", jst learn the basics, strings methods, object & array methods (map, filter,find,reduce, etc),functions, DOM manipulation then star buildin simple projects...

This is a useful comment here.

After learning all these here, you can take project tutorials to see how they are being applied. You'll learn better that way.

For me, I prefer video tutorials. That way I can watch and code along, and also learn from the explanations.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Master Javascript by Jas80: 10:26am On Aug 02, 2020
Logoking:

Sorry i could not reply earlier,but have been learning since april this year
u have tried sha
so what can you do with js?
Re: Please How Do I Master Javascript by Logoking(m): 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
Jas80:

u have tried sha

so what can you do with js?

I can make use of it for a navigation menu, to change images and some little things like that ,but i want to be better in it
Re: Please How Do I Master Javascript by Jas80: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
Logoking:

I can make use of it for a navigation menu, to change images and some little things like that ,but i want to be better in it

continue learning
Re: Please How Do I Master Javascript by bet9ja(m): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
To learn javascript, you must write more javascript codes. Emback on a front-end project and execute it using pure javascript. Ofcus you will have to deal with alot of document.getElementByID, and other classes that allow you to traverse the DOM.

That said, I will personal advice you not to learn Jquery or other Library/framework before the aforementioned advice.

I am a Full Stack Developer.
Olumide Ayeni
www.olumide.co.za
Re: Please How Do I Master Javascript by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
bet9ja:
To learn javascript, you must write more javascript codes. Emback on a front-end project and execute it using pure javascript. Ofcus you will have to deal with alot of document.getElementByID, and other classes that allow you to traverse the DOM.

That said, I will personal advice you not to learn Jquery or other Library/framework before the aforementioned advice.

I am a Full Stack Developer.
Olumide Ayeni
www.olumide.co.za
Was your site made with WordPress?
Re: Please How Do I Master Javascript by denvers: 8:27am On Aug 03, 2020
You need these along...

(1) (Reply)

Kt200 Read And Write Chevrolet Ecu E83 Delco / Your Complaints And Suggestions / Is There A New Feature In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.