Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Rate This Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Rate This Website (511 Views)

Rate This Website I Built For A Client / Please Rate This: My First Data Visualization Project / I "Tried" To Clone This Website From Scratch With HTML /CSS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate This Website by Fourpockets: 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
help mw rate this website i made with react, pure css and small bootstrap from frontend mentor .com
its my first multipage website

https://space-vacation-website.netlify.app/

1 Like

Re: Rate This Website by Sleekcode: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nice

It seems you're trying to clone a work someone here did before though... still nice

1 Like

Re: Rate This Website by Fourpockets: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
Sleekcode:
Nice

It seems you're trying to clone a work someone here did before though... still nice

The design is from frontend mentor, there are plenty design there to practice on
Re: Rate This Website by Sleekcode: 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
Fourpockets:

The design is from frontend mentor, there are plenty design there to practice on

One guy once did exact same thing here and said he did it for his client grin

1 Like

Re: Rate This Website by Fourpockets: 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
Sleekcode:

One guy once did exact same thing here and said he did it for his client grin
Link grin
Re: Rate This Website by Sleekcode: 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
Fourpockets:

Link grin

I can't find it again... must have been buried

1 Like

Re: Rate This Website by Brogrammer(m): 11:36am On Sep 03, 2022
Fourpockets:
help mw rate this website i made with react, pure css and small bootstrap from frontend mentor .com

I just started working on this same challenge with Next.js and Tailwind

1 Like

Re: Rate This Website by chukwuebuka65(m): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
Fourpockets:

Nice but on the “crew” page, the first time you load it, if you click next, the description text of the crew member displays even before the image is downloaded. I mean when you click next , the description changes but image remains for a while before it changes. You need to fix that by making sure the text does not change until the image is downloaded so they can both change at the same time. Also the next buttons does not tell me which page I am on. One of the buttons should have a different styling from the rest depending on which page I am.
Re: Rate This Website by Fourpockets: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
chukwuebuka65:

Also the next buttons does not tell me which page I am on. One of the buttons should have a different styling from the rest depending on which page I am.

It does, but I think it's not visible enough on small screens, even myself just noticed it now
Re: Rate This Website by chukwuebuka65(m): 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
Fourpockets:

It does, but I think it's not visible enough on small screens, even myself just noticed it now

Ok that means you have to increase the visibility then
Re: Rate This Website by Fourpockets: 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
Brogrammer:

I just started working on this same challenge with Next.js and Tailwind

cheesy
Re: Rate This Website by JsScript: 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
Fourpockets:

Nice work, but the background image and the test on it are not syncing, that should be from ur CSS

(1) (Reply)

An Expert In Microsoft Azure/cloud Storage Needed For A Swift Project / Can One Become A Software Engineer And Also Devops engineer? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.