Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,110 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) (13417 Views)

Buhari Hosted A Party After Owo Catholic Church Attack Pic) / How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence / Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by NEWACADEMY: 8:00am On Aug 02, 2020
NEWACADEMY:

But when they are not doing it. We have to push. The Northern guys are not smiling that is why the Northern leaders invest in religion if not. They would have pushed them out of office.
We are very docile here in the south.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by mogivethanks(f): 8:02am On Aug 02, 2020
kerryemudiaga:

To be fair. Even we ordinary Nigerians, during NYSC, everyone wants to relocate to their house. We are even willing to pay some bribe. Davido only showed up in camp for about a few hours. Nigerians too need to do better
thats because the scheme has lost its value, if it’s a sane economy that won’t ever happen

Why should I stay in place where I will be uncomfortable when I know the children of the people who put the scheme together are in their fathers mansions ?

Do you think people will relocate If resources are almost evenly distributed across all states
Or if I have the child of the minister of the state going through whatever I am going through

If that was the case, redeploying will not even be an option.

Please how did this redeployment thing start,
Who are the people we bribe to do it for us?
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by HomerTimpson: 8:03am On Aug 02, 2020
Saphire16:
There is no greater motivation than seeing a leader working alongside everyone else. By proving your commitment to the public and especially your team, you will not only earn the respect of your team, but will also instil that same hardworking drive among your staff.
saw the other thesis you wrote up there and now this,this kinds words doesn't work in this nation anymore,the politically informeds knew no NON B'H elite group will become GOV. In those states
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 02, 2020
NEWACADEMY:

But when they are not doing it. We have to push. The Northern guys are not smiling that is why the Northern leaders invest in religion if not. They would have pushed them out of office.
Abi..
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 02, 2020
HomerTimpson:
saw the other thesis you wrote up there and now this,this kinds words doesn't work in this nation anymore,the politically informeds knew no NON B'H elite group will become GOV. In those states
gbas! But are u really sure bout that
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by mogivethanks(f): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2020
NEWACADEMY:

We are very docile here in the south.
true that and I don’t even know if we can ever outgrow that
Northerners are radicals
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 02, 2020
mogivethanks:
thats because the scheme has lost its value, if it’s a sane economy that won’t ever happen

Why should I stay in place where I will be uncomfortable when I know the children of the people who put the scheme together are in their fathers mansions ?

Do you think people will relocate If resources are almost evenly distributed across all states
Or if I have the child of the minister of the state going through whatever I am going through

If that was the case, redeploying will not even be an option.

Please how did this redeployment thing start,
Who are the people we bribe to do it for us?
But we all know, resources will never be evenly distributed, NYSC was created after the civil war to promote unity. To experience different parts of the country. All this things we are doing is just revealing more resemblance to the leaders
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 02, 2020
mogivethanks:
true that and I don’t even know if we can ever outgrow that
Northerners are radicals
I feel the eastern guys too are also radical but they are just too focused on their businesses
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by HomerTimpson: 8:10am On Aug 02, 2020
kerryemudiaga:

gbas! But are u really sure bout that
go and watch those shekau videos and statements
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 02, 2020
HomerTimpson:
go and watch those shekau videos and statements
I've seen a couple but dnt really fit ur narrative, perhaps you could share your interpretations
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by juman(m): 8:15am On Aug 02, 2020
mogivethanks:
I understand that there’s some level of dishonesty concerning BH but then what do we attribute the incessant killings to ? Who’s killing our people

Nigerian generals are wicked.
They might be behind those killings, promoting the killings.

Do you remember how many people killed by obasanjo as president in odi, bayelsa and zaki-biam, vase, gbeji in benue state.

In sixty years existence of nigeria, those generals have led the country for forty five years, but nigeria turned to poverty capital of the world.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 02, 2020
The BH guys are basically manipulating the religion to base their terrorism and it makes it easier for people to follow them. BH started with politicians no doubt. But it has evolved into sth way deeper
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by mogivethanks(f): 8:19am On Aug 02, 2020
kerryemudiaga:

But we all know, resources will never be evenly distributed, NYSC was created after the civil war to promote unity. To experience different parts of the country. All this things we are doing is just revealing more resemblance to the leaders
do you blame us If we have resemblance to them? They are supposed to be our role models after all.
Can a country rise above the quality of its leaders ?
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 02, 2020
juman:

Do you remember how many people killed by obasanjo as president in odi, bayelsa and zaki-biam, vase, gbeji in benue state.

In sixty years existence of nigeria, those generals have led the country for forty five years, but nigeria turned to poverty capital of the world.
True OBJ killed a lot believed to be terrorists but lets not forget these incessant killings are also on the side of the soldiers. Would the Generals kill their soldiers
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by mogivethanks(f): 8:20am On Aug 02, 2020
juman:

hmmm, this is deep
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 02, 2020
mogivethanks:
do you blame us If we have resemblance to them? They are supposed to be our role models after all.
Can a country rise above the quality of its leaders ?
That circles back to us because the leaders can also use the same excuse. Meanwhile if we all decide to be upright, the leaders that come from within us will also be upright. Its a crazy circle of choices and consequences. No circle has a beginning, end or edge. Every part of it flows together. If everybody is upright, the leaders will have no choice
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by mogivethanks(f): 8:26am On Aug 02, 2020
kerryemudiaga:

That circles back to us because the leaders can also use the same excuse. Meanwhile if we all decide to be upright, the leaders that come from within us will also be upright. Its a crazy circle of choices and consequences. No circle has a beginning, end or edge. Every part of it flows together. If everybody is upright, the leaders will have no choice
you’re right anyway, like they say two wrongs don’t make a right.
We all just need that grace to do better because it’s easier said than done
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by HomerTimpson: 8:27am On Aug 02, 2020
kerryemudiaga:

I've seen a couple but dnt really fit ur narrative, perhaps you could share your interpretations
then you haven't seen it all,who did you think are financing them,shekau once said in one of his statement that some elite northerns came to watch them training when they started
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 02, 2020
In a society, every youth wants to follow NairaMarley or Tacha not for any of the good qualities they possess but just because lack of values and inability to choose a good person to lead us. I've got respect for th both thougj
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by mogivethanks(f): 8:29am On Aug 02, 2020
kerryemudiaga:

I feel the eastern guys too are also radical but they are just too focused on their businesses
yes , true that
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 02, 2020
HomerTimpson:
then you haven't seen it all,who did you think are financing them,shekau once said in one of his statement that some elite northerns came to watch them training when they started
Like I said, at the beginning it was being funded by politicians, more like political/religious thugs. After the politicians got into office, they were now doing opposite of what they promised. Meanwhile the BH guys still had their arms. They started robbery, kidnpping, highway theft and then it became what we have today
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 02, 2020
These guys now have international leg
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by mogivethanks(f): 8:33am On Aug 02, 2020
kerryemudiaga:
In a society, every youth wants to follow NairaMarley or Tacha not for any of the good qualities they possess but just because lack of values and inability to choose a good person to lead us. I've got respect for th both thougj
they follow them because in contrast to what we were taught that negative habits lead to ruin, these guys have picked the so called negative traits and have even made cool cash out of it.

Now the narrative surrounding character/ choices and success is changing.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2020
I dnt believe BH is still being funded by our local politicians
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 02, 2020
mogivethanks:
they follow them because in contrast to what we were taught that negative habits lead to ruin, these guys have picked the so called negative traits and have even made cool cash out of it.

Now the narrative surrounding character/ choices and success is changing.
Exactly, the Tacha own was very shocking. I thought everyone will just bash her. They did for a minute and then the love just went crazy. Titans donate money to do all sorts for her. Just because she assaulted a fellow house mate
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 02, 2020
Perhaps Nigerians don't know how to spot a good leader
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 02, 2020
All our bad leaders also rep our bad choices
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by mogivethanks(f): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2020
kerryemudiaga:

Exactly, the Tacha own was very shocking. I thought everyone will just bash her. They did for a minute and then the love just went crazy. Titans donate money to do all sorts for her. Just because she assaulted a fellow house mate
that is to show how fast our youth are sinking, this concept of wokeness is driving us to do unimaginable things

However, in the midst of it all we still have right thinking youth which is why these ones need to rise to the occasion before Titans and Mercenaries take over.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by HomerTimpson: 8:43am On Aug 02, 2020
kerryemudiaga:

Like I said, at the beginning it was being funded by politicians, more like political/religious thugs. After the politicians got into office, they were now doing opposite of what they promised. Meanwhile the BH guys still had their arms. They started robbery, kidnpping, highway theft and then it became what we have today
thank GOD you know,so can you still think of any ordinary innocent man becoming a GOV. In such states ? Not even in our so called peaceful states,every thing is well orchestrated and executed,but the ordinary mortal man will think its fate
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by mogivethanks(f): 8:44am On Aug 02, 2020
kerryemudiaga:
All our bad leaders also rep our bad choices
not all the time , they did all they could to get there too don’t forget.

Rigging of election.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by juman(m): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2020
kerryemudiaga:

True OBJ killed a lot believed to be terrorists but lets not forget these incessant killings are also on the side of the soldiers. Would the Generals kill their soldiers

Yes, they could.
The generals can do anything to get millions of dollars to their pockets.

Remember, during jonathan presidency the generals were so much concerned only about sharing money to the extent that many soldiers deserted the army because the military was not ready to fight bokos. Even there were not enough bullets.

Presently, many soldiers have started deserting the army because of unseriousness of their generals.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by mogivethanks(f): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2020
kerryemudiaga:
Perhaps Nigerians don't know how to spot a good leader
most times we are not allowed to make a choice by these power thirsty monsters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji, Omojuwa, Alexreports, Bilal Gaya Nominated For Influencer Award / Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Plans To Pick APGA Ticket / Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.