Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

He Asked Me To Resign........ - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / He Asked Me To Resign........ (456 Views)

Why Do Narcissist Get Angry When You Decide To Resign From Their Company / Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine / US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Asked Me To Resign........ by Toobet(m): 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
Am in love with Jay which he can attest to, but he has a reservation about my job and the nature of my work. He always talk about losing Me to someone else, but I love him so much that I can not cheat on him or even do anything that can hurt him.

He wants me to resign from a job of 204k but am so so confused I don't know what to do and I don't want to lose him either.

Please I don't know what to do?
Re: He Asked Me To Resign........ by youngsahito(m): 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
you will have to sit him down and talk about it...
Re: He Asked Me To Resign........ by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:44am On Aug 02, 2020
If you resign because of him because he feels insecure, you might regret it for a very long time. Don't be blinded by love. If he does not trust you and if he doesn't find you reliable because of the nature of your job or pay, then you should look for someone that will trust you and appreciate you. I repeat, don't be blinded by love cos when your eyes will clear, I pray it wont be by tears. Ninety percent of women that has made this decision because of their husbands have lived to regret it. I know one who resigned from her banking job and opened a kiosk to sell groceries because her husband was accusing her of sleeping around due to her job, but immediately the husband got a job with a multinational firm, he left her with two kids and eloped with one slay queen in their neighbourhood. This is one of many examples. I'll advice you not to resign your job because of your fiance. I'm sure if you want to buy a house tomorrow, he will advice you not to buy it that he wont have a say or be able to control you when you do. You are not born to please or serve any man but to fulfill your God-given purpose, destiny, don't lose yourself or your destiny/purpose to satisfy or please a man who only want you for himself. You were created for more.

1 Like

Re: He Asked Me To Resign........ by beebi5(f): 12:42am On Aug 03, 2020
He doesn't trust you which is a red signal. Why will he ask you to quit your job because of lack of trust. What if you get another one and he is not comfortable with it? You will quit again? Please think about it very well o, don't let love blind your decision.
Re: He Asked Me To Resign........ by youngblaq: 5:22am On Aug 03, 2020
Logic/reasonableness over emotions...make that yo mantra henceforth.
Feelings are visitors...they don't always stay.

You have a head filled with brains, and not with hair relaxer.
You use your head the way you should or allow that "not man enough" use it for ya.
I'm a well wisher.
Re: He Asked Me To Resign........ by nizelgirl(f): 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
I have seen cases like this and believe me It didn't end well. My candid advice don't resign. I don't have much time I should have shared my friends experience with you but don't resign from your job
Re: He Asked Me To Resign........ by Wandeayo(m): 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
Don't resign from Your job, a man that truly loves You won't be scared because You are working in an organization, all because he wont be able to monitor Your movements. It's all about insecurity and trust issues.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Successful In Life And Get What You Need / . / Logistics Workers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.