Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Chelsea FC Fans Launch Petition Against Anthony Taylor - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea FC Fans Launch Petition Against Anthony Taylor (700 Views)

Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating / Mark Lawrenson Predicts Chelsea FC V Liverpool FC In League Cup Final / Liverpool FC fans group chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea FC Fans Launch Petition Against Anthony Taylor by searchng4love: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
It is on. Read some comments

Anthony Taylor (one of the FA's 'elite' referees) has constantly been biased with his refereeing decisions towards the other opponent whenever he officiates a Chelsea match whether it be a FA cup final or a Premier League match. He's done this numerous occasions such as when Sanchez hand balled it just before scoring his goal against Chlesea and when Harry Maguire deliberately kicked Michy Batshuyai and did'[t receive a sanction

To stop this injustice, I propose to ban Anthony Taylor from officiating a Chelsea match.

Re: Chelsea FC Fans Launch Petition Against Anthony Taylor by searchng4love: 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
angry

Re: Chelsea FC Fans Launch Petition Against Anthony Taylor by searchng4love: 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
Re: Chelsea FC Fans Launch Petition Against Anthony Taylor by ghettokid1(m): 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
Fergie001
BuhariNawah
Vickyrotex
EbukaHades10
Gadaluck
Gbest90
Angelfrost
Fuckingmallam45

Re: Chelsea FC Fans Launch Petition Against Anthony Taylor by searchng4love: 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
cool

Re: Chelsea FC Fans Launch Petition Against Anthony Taylor by majamajic(m): 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2020
The ref was against Chelsea
Though am happy arsenal won
The ref was bias
Re: Chelsea FC Fans Launch Petition Against Anthony Taylor by searchng4love: 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
Re: Chelsea FC Fans Launch Petition Against Anthony Taylor by VickyRotex(f): 11:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
ghettokid1:
Fergie001
BuhariNawah
Vickyrotex
EbukaHades10
Gadaluck
Gbest90
Angelfrost
Fuckingmallam45

lol dude is trending. whatever they chose to do.

I had to do several play back to see if Kovacic truly deserved that second card. How about the free kicks that we were deprived of? etc
It's also just sad the rate at which those guys got injured. Guess it just wasn't our day.

Winning the petition will obviously not change the outcome of this game but it can sure prevent a re-occurrence. Good luck to them.

PS: Truth is, Arsenal could still have won (nonetheless) but a game should be fair just like free and fair elections. undecided
Re: Chelsea FC Fans Launch Petition Against Anthony Taylor by fergie001: 12:12am On Aug 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

lol dude is trending. whatever they chose to do.

I had to do several play back to see if Kovacic truly deserved that second card. How about the last minute free kick that we were deprived of? etc
It's also just sad the rate at which those guys got injured. Guess it just wasn't our day.

Winning the petition will obviously not change the outcome of this game but it can sure prevent a re-occurrence. Good luck to them.
Kovacic was unlucky, it shouldn't have been a second yellow.
Re: Chelsea FC Fans Launch Petition Against Anthony Taylor by VickyRotex(f): 12:15am On Aug 02, 2020
fergie001:

Kovacic was unlucky, it shouldn't have been a second yellow.

Toh you sef talk am sad sad
Re: Chelsea FC Fans Launch Petition Against Anthony Taylor by fergie001: 12:16am On Aug 02, 2020
ghettokid1:
Fergie001
BuhariNawah
Vickyrotex
EbukaHades10
Gadaluck
Gbest90
Angelfrost
Fuckingmallam45
They will be wasting their time.
Chelsea were not in charge of the game. Immediately, Pulisic pulled off, I knew it was all over.
Personally, I wasn't impressed with Chelsea yesterday.
Re: Chelsea FC Fans Launch Petition Against Anthony Taylor by fergie001: 12:18am On Aug 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

Toh you sef talk am sad sad
I said it here...during the game, It wasn't.

There was a mistake from the referee, why did the VAR room not call the attention of the referee?

I can't really understand.

VickyRotex:

There wasn't just one mistake. Like I said, doing the right thing could've still resulted in Arsenal winning the game but at least we'll know it was fair.

Anyways undecided
A few calls were not in order.
Congrats to Arteta & Arsenal.

Brace Up, Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea FC Fans Launch Petition Against Anthony Taylor by VickyRotex(f): 12:21am On Aug 02, 2020
fergie001:

I said it here...during the game, It wasn't.

There was a mistake from the referee, why did the VAR room not call the attention of the referee?

There wasn't just one mistake. Like I said, doing the right thing could've still resulted in Arsenal winning the game but at least we'll know it was fair.

Anyways undecided

fergie001:

A few calls were not in order.
Congrats to Arteta & Arsenal.

Brace Up, Chelsea.

Yea Congratulations VARsenal grin

Lol on a serious note, they played tough. Happy for them. And congrats to Arteta. cool

KTBFFH
Re: Chelsea FC Fans Launch Petition Against Anthony Taylor by kodded(m): 1:39am On Aug 02, 2020
I hope you guys have not forgotten that jorginho should have seen red in this game, but instead the ref did nothing and that same jorginho went on to score for Chelsea

cry more, I love your tears cool

Re: Chelsea FC Fans Launch Petition Against Anthony Taylor by Angelfrost(m): 7:09am On Aug 02, 2020
ghettokid1:
Fergie001
BuhariNawah
Vickyrotex
EbukaHades10
Gadaluck
Gbest90
Angelfrost
Fuckingmallam45

Medicine after death...

They should take their L like real men! Arsenal beat them fair and square!!! Tho the officiating was a tad biased, especially that 2nd yellow.

Still, remove that red card, outcome would have remained the same... The game literally ended for Chelsea the moment Pulisic got injured. He was the only player that impressed yesterday... Or was it Mr. Taylor that caused them those injuries??!
Re: Chelsea FC Fans Launch Petition Against Anthony Taylor by NewDelhi(m): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2020
Angelfrost:

Medicine after death...

They should take their L like real men! Arsenal beat them fair and square!!! Tho the officiating was a tad biased, especially that 2nd yellow.

Still, remove that red card, outcome would have remained the same... The game literally ended for Chelsea the moment Pulisic got injured. He was the only player that impressed yesterday... Or was it Mr. Taylor that caused them those injuries??!
So what will you say about this?

Re: Chelsea FC Fans Launch Petition Against Anthony Taylor by Angelfrost(m): 10:10am On Aug 02, 2020
NewDelhi:

So what will you say about this?

Part of the officiating bias I conceded to... That was a clear free kick offence.
Re: Chelsea FC Fans Launch Petition Against Anthony Taylor by fergie001: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

Anyways undecided

Yea Congratulations VARsenal grin

Lol on a serious note, they played tough. Happy for them. And congrats to Arteta. cool

KTBFFH
Arsenal did surprise me, tbh
I haven't watched any of their games since Arteta took over but I was impressed with their bold attacking display.
Re: Chelsea FC Fans Launch Petition Against Anthony Taylor by BlueRayDick: 11:42am On Aug 02, 2020
Below is some of the player ratings in the match as provided by squawka grin

But somehow shekpe fans believe the ref was the reason dey lost....Àwọn oniyeye

Re: Chelsea FC Fans Launch Petition Against Anthony Taylor by VickyRotex(f): 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
fergie001:

Arsenal did surprise me, tbh
I haven't watched any of their games since Arteta took over but I was impressed with their bold attacking display.

lol that's games for you.

In bold: Oh yea?
I've watched a couple. Especially the ones where they beat the big teams.

Also I've watched Arteta speak couple of times and the kind of confidence he exudes for his boys is just admirable.
It's a great win for them cool

(1) (Reply)

Newcastle United The Worst Playing Side In The Premiership / Breaking News! Guus Hiddink's Been Sackd / Dangote Enters Battles For Ownership Of Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.