Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

"I Can’t Remember The Number Of People I Killed"_ Repentant Boko Haram Fighter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "I Can’t Remember The Number Of People I Killed"_ Repentant Boko Haram Fighter (176 Views)

See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. / See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Can’t Remember The Number Of People I Killed"_ Repentant Boko Haram Fighter by Asuneblog(m): 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
Abdulwahab Usman, a repentant Boko Haram fighter, has said that he can not remember the number of people he has killed while he was a member of the dreaded Boko Haram group.

Usman, who is one of the 602 repentant Boko Haram fighters, had recently completed the de-radicalisation, rehabilitation, and reintegration programmes established by the Federal Government through the Nigerian Military.

While thanking the government for giving them a new life, Usman said that none of his fellow repentants was killed during any of the programmes.

Visit https://www.asuneblog.com.ng/2020/08/i-cant-remember-number-of-people-i.html to read more on this
Re: "I Can’t Remember The Number Of People I Killed"_ Repentant Boko Haram Fighter by DICKstractor: 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
It doesn't matter anymore

Nigerian government have forgiven you, nortured you, and given you jobs

Go and sin no more...

Kudos to the soldiers who are capturing them for our government to give them first class treatment
Re: "I Can’t Remember The Number Of People I Killed"_ Repentant Boko Haram Fighter by ZIAZI(m): 1:35am On Aug 02, 2020
What the hell is deradicalisation, rehabilitation, and reintegration? This therapy is no doubt worse than the malady it seeks to cure. These are persons that should be made to face the full wrath of the law. What is the essence of tackling Boko Haram when the end-process would be de-radicalisation, rehabilitation, and reintegration?

(1) (Reply)

Loan Probe: Group Hits Amaechi, Demands Extension To Other Federal Agencies / Buy Glute Bands Online- Resistance Bands For Glutes / Grab The Permanent Hair Removal Through Laser Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.