Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,525,361 members, 5,779,946 topics. Date: Monday, 10 August 2020 at 12:20 AM

How To Maximize The Use Of Your Smartphone - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Maximize The Use Of Your Smartphone (77 Views)

Inspirational: How To Understand And Maximize The Power Of Your Thoughts / Building Your Decentralized Company On A Large Scale Through The Use Of Xdac / Maximize Your Talents: 10 Questions That Will Help Shape Your Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Maximize The Use Of Your Smartphone by anya4J: 11:57pm On Aug 01
Many of us just don't know what we're losing each day by just logging in to Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms.

Now listen, do you know you can actually make money online from the comfort of your home? I never believed it was possible until I attended a training that taught me how to do it.

During the COVID-19 Lockdown, I attended a WhatsApp training on how to make Animation videos.

Before this time, I used to Wonder how those cartoons are made. But after the training, I was very happy to learn that an average person like me can actually make Animation videos. This was around first week of April.

Past forward today, having gained a lot, I said to myself that it is time to help others who want to learn this skill.

The good thing about this skill is that, you can use to run a YouTube channel, help companies to tell their stories, and you even learn how to teach others this skill and make more than � of the training fee.

Ordinarily, to learn this skill you need nothing less than #5000, but because I really want to help you, I will reduce the fee to #1000 for fast action takers.

To register for the training, pay to Firstbank
- 3128310749 --- Anyahiechi Aloha

Send proof of payment via WhatsApp to 09065388743.

Class starts by 5th-8th August.

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Equipment Operator In Canada, Dubai, Poland, Job Outlook. / Be A Certified SCRUM Master In 3 Days And Work Anywhere In The World. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.