Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Jealous Nigerian Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend Who Just Finished NYSC To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Nigerian Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend Who Just Finished NYSC To Death (6159 Views)

Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix / Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics / Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Nigerian Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend Who Just Finished NYSC To Death by onwuakpachris(m): 9:31am On Aug 02, 2020
serves him js right...at least in his next life...when he sees a crazy bitch..he will js run away from her ASAP... pussy niggas everywhere...a young man with great prospects in life will js see one fugly bitch like that nd js decide to waste his life nd destiny on top of her matter js Cus of pussy...God abi na d devil use pussy swear 4 we men so...tufiakwa!!!

1 Like

Re: Jealous Nigerian Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend Who Just Finished NYSC To Death by legionISproteus: 9:31am On Aug 02, 2020
Terryishere:
Damn, and you guys have the nerve to condemn black Americans behavior when you need to check your own backyard. undecided
Black lives only matter when white people do the killing

1 Like

Re: Jealous Nigerian Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend Who Just Finished NYSC To Death by UDUJ(m): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2020
Without looking at the picture I can tell the girlfriend is ugly.

Have you guys noticed that the ugly girls are the most vicious, jealous and diabolical? They act that way because they know they are less desirable because of their looks and can't stand the thought of being out there on the market again without a boyfriend. Pretty girls don't act this way because they know they will surely get hooked later on even if this present relationship doesn't work out.

Something I can't seem to understand is why you will see some good looking or averagely good looking guys go out with ugly babes, beats me really undecided
Re: Jealous Nigerian Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend Who Just Finished NYSC To Death by Terryishere: 10:10am On Aug 02, 2020
legionISproteus:
Black lives only matter when white people do the killing
This is too ignorant. When a black person kills anyone that person will be charged and punished but when the white person kills anyone who isn't white chances are he/she will not be charged even when there is overwhelming evidence.

The protest is against injustice of those killings by whites not being prosecuted. Whites commit more crimes in the US but most are not charged but exonerated.
Re: Jealous Nigerian Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend Who Just Finished NYSC To Death by Houseofglam7(f): 10:25am On Aug 02, 2020
undecided
Re: Jealous Nigerian Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend Who Just Finished NYSC To Death by legionISproteus: 10:28am On Aug 02, 2020
Terryishere:

This is too ignorant. When a black person kills anyone that person will be charged and punished but when the white person kills anyone who isn't white chances are he/she will not be charged even when there is overwhelming evidence.

The protest is against injustice of those killings by whites not being prosecuted. Whites commit more crimes in the US but most are not charged or exonerated.
I said what I ssid

I won't be surprised if this murderer's social media pages are filled the black lives matter hashtags
Re: Jealous Nigerian Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend Who Just Finished NYSC To Death by offset67(m): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2020
That lady should be hanged
Re: Jealous Nigerian Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend Who Just Finished NYSC To Death by Nwaotu10(m): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
Rip ex corp member.

I'm next in line
Re: Jealous Nigerian Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend Who Just Finished NYSC To Death by Anoti1(m): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nwaotu10:
Rip ex corp member.

I'm next in line

To die or to serve?
Re: Jealous Nigerian Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend Who Just Finished NYSC To Death by uglodoh(f): 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
SweepingBroom:
Maybe they we both fighting and she tried to defend herself. We can never know the true story don't be too quick to judge women.
Avoid cheating partners it brings alot of pain

There was no where it was stated that the guy cheated. The lady only alleged that the guy cheated. For a girl to stab another person shows the kind of upbringing she had. I am not in support of this. Let her face the law.
Re: Jealous Nigerian Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend Who Just Finished NYSC To Death by CaptalnMitch: 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
SweepingBroom:
Maybe they we both fighting and she tried to defend herself. We can never know the true story don't be too quick to judge women.
Avoid cheating partners it brings alot of pain
grin naa so
Re: Jealous Nigerian Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend Who Just Finished NYSC To Death by Terryishere: 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
legionISproteus:
I said what I ssid

I won't be surprised if this murderer's social media pages are filled the black lives matter hashtags

BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!
Re: Jealous Nigerian Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend Who Just Finished NYSC To Death by Blackmoran(m): 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
If you sense a bipolar woman please run away
Re: Jealous Nigerian Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend Who Just Finished NYSC To Death by Mywd: 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
CaptalnMitch:
What will he tell God when he gets to heaven. How do you explain that you were stabbed by a weaker vessel you were fornicating with grin
Double wahala

Funny thing na be say they go know say e no right but go still continue
Re: Jealous Nigerian Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend Who Just Finished NYSC To Death by dre11(m): 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
instinct57vm:

She’ll be sentenced no doubt! However, this is yet another strong warning to y’all to flee from obsessed partners. Obsessed partners have highest tendencies for violence and will injure or kill you one day. I remember I once left a girl that throws and smashes anything smashable whenever she is angry. Flee! I repeat Flee!

source
Re: Jealous Nigerian Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend Who Just Finished NYSC To Death by legionISproteus: 6:36am On Aug 03, 2020
Terryishere:

BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!
Go to Northern Nigeria and spread the word
Re: Jealous Nigerian Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend Who Just Finished NYSC To Death by Terryishere: 10:25am On Aug 03, 2020
legionISproteus:
I wish I could but I am not in Nigeria, why don't you do it in place of me.
Re: Jealous Nigerian Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend Who Just Finished NYSC To Death by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 10:43am On Aug 03, 2020
Now Wetin he go tell baba God say nah make an die
I totally condemn her actions and she should face the wrath of the law
## but why cheat when got a partner##
This life no balance oh
Re: Jealous Nigerian Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend Who Just Finished NYSC To Death by SavageResponse(m): 10:58am On Aug 03, 2020
Incidences of stabbings due to love gone sour are becoming too frequent in this country
Re: Jealous Nigerian Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend Who Just Finished NYSC To Death by shagasha: 11:20am On Aug 03, 2020
Anotii:

Not that easy as u think

Maybe when u get injured will be easier
Re: Jealous Nigerian Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend Who Just Finished NYSC To Death by NENGIsmells: 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
i have a similar case like this i am following. most times these people do this and go free. the one i am following was given 10years imprisonment. i was not ok so i appealed it and i see her getting life imprisonment. we need to take cases like this serious before youths see it as a norm to kill because of preek and toto
Re: Jealous Nigerian Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend Who Just Finished NYSC To Death by Terryishere: 9:17am On Aug 07, 2020
legionISproteus:

Spread the word to all of Nigeria.
Re: Jealous Nigerian Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend Who Just Finished NYSC To Death by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 09, 2020
gfon:
Dated a girl for 3months(she's now my ex). Babe always jokingly tells me that she would cut my dickk if she catches me with someone else. Though she jokes about it,but guy man done take am serious.can't exchange my precious 'john thomas' for anything in this world.

Lol.
Re: Jealous Nigerian Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend Who Just Finished NYSC To Death by gfon(m): 5:38am On Aug 10, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol.
Don't blame me o,was just sticking out for my 'D'. You look cute

1 Like

Re: Jealous Nigerian Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend Who Just Finished NYSC To Death by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 10, 2020
gfon:
Don't blame me o,was just sticking out for my 'D'. You look cute

Lol. Thanks�
Re: Jealous Nigerian Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend Who Just Finished NYSC To Death by gfon(m): 7:27am On Aug 10, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol. Thanks�
you wlcm. Is it cool if i pm you?
Re: Jealous Nigerian Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend Who Just Finished NYSC To Death by Richie77: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2020
Avoid violent girls...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wickedness: Little Boy Killed By Hanging By An Unknown Person (Graphic Photos) / Man Arrested For Raping Crocodiles (Photo) / Women Should Be Careful With The Rape Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.