Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

NORTHERN NIGERIA KILLINGS: My Opinion Trending On Facebook(screen Shot) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NORTHERN NIGERIA KILLINGS: My Opinion Trending On Facebook(screen Shot) (302 Views)

Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter / Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies / #PastorWilsonChallenge Trending On Twitter - Checkout Top Tweets (123.com.ng) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NORTHERN NIGERIA KILLINGS: My Opinion Trending On Facebook(screen Shot) by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 02, 2020
After Reading and watching the Repeating Killings going on at Northern Nigeria..........I couldn't Remember that I, am not an Hausa-man.

I, Noticed that this actually Against Humanity..........that is How my Emotions made me to Update this on #Facebook, and Now it is Currently Trending.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NORTHERN NIGERIA KILLINGS: My Opinion Trending On Facebook(screen Shot) by falcon01: 3:09am On Aug 02, 2020
1. How the fùck is you Trending?
2. Who the hell still uses a windows Mobile?
3. What the fùck is you trying to show with them screenshots?
4. Why The devil did you put your ugly ass photo there? atleast present yourself in a good way, why will you show yourself to the world like that?

1 Like

Re: NORTHERN NIGERIA KILLINGS: My Opinion Trending On Facebook(screen Shot) by toxict14: 8:37am On Aug 02, 2020
Let's not deviate from the real issue here.

1 Like

Re: NORTHERN NIGERIA KILLINGS: My Opinion Trending On Facebook(screen Shot) by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 02, 2020
toxict14:
Let's not deviate from the real issue here.
Don't mind that guy Hiding in Thousands Monikers
HE ASKED IF IT IS REALLY TRENDING: I shared the Opinion to A FACEBOOK GROUP and got 820 LIKES and REACTIONS in just one minute.
HE ASKED IF ANYBODY IS STILL USING WINDOW PHONE: He Forgot when it Appeared in News Few Months ago How "DE NEW" lost his Expensive phone to #Covid-19 Task force in ENUGU STATE........i,am still that DE NEW that lost his Expensive phone and I don't care to Replace it.
THE IMBECILIC BUGABOO WENT ON TO ASK ME OF THE SCREEN SHOTS: he even can't Understand that the Screen shots Related to my Facebook update.
HE IS LIKE A CONFIRMED GAY IN THIS NAIRALAND: he is looking for Handsome man Here and forgot that the Photo I posted is the photo I captured when I was #Old.....but now I,am #New.

Re: NORTHERN NIGERIA KILLINGS: My Opinion Trending On Facebook(screen Shot) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
falcon01:
1. How the fùck is you Trending?
2. Who the hell still uses a windows Mobile?
3. What the fùck is you trying to show with them screenshots?
4. Why The devil did you put your ugly ass photo there? atleast present yourself in a good way, why will you show yourself to the world like that?
Just Like many of my fans needs my attention on INSTAGRAM That is How You need an Attention Right Now.............but you can only Get that on TWITTER@De New Entertainment networks.

Re: NORTHERN NIGERIA KILLINGS: My Opinion Trending On Facebook(screen Shot) by falcon01: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
Denew1:

Just Like many of my fans needs my attention on INSTAGRAM That is How You need an Attention Right Now.............but you can only Get that on TWITTER@De New Entertainment networks.
with that picture? below is notifications from your Family members.
Re: NORTHERN NIGERIA KILLINGS: My Opinion Trending On Facebook(screen Shot) by falcon01: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Denew1:

Don't mind that guy Hiding in Thousands Monikers
HE ASKED IF IT IS REALLY TRENDING: I shared the Opinion to A FACEBOOK GROUP and got 820 LIKES and REACTIONS in just one minute.
HE ASKED IF ANYBODY IS STILL USING WINDOW PHONE: He Forgot when it Appeared in News Few Months ago How "DE NEW" lost his Expensive phone to #Covid-19 Task force in ENUGU STATE........i,am still that DE NEW that lost his Expensive phone and I don't care to Replace it.
THE IMBECILIC BUGABOO WENT ON TO ASK ME OF THE SCREEN SHOTS: he even can't Understand that the Screen shots Related to my Facebook update.
HE IS LIKE A CONFIRMED GAY IN THIS NAIRALAND: he is looking for Handsome man Here and forgot that the Photo I posted is the photo I captured when I was #Old.....but now I,am #New.
ok I just observed you are clown dont worry I'll watch you career grow with great Interest welcome to the circus.

(1) (Reply)

Is Christainity About Religion? / Pastor Adeboye Can't Hold 2020 Holy Ghost Service As Usual Due To Coronavirus / Rev Soyinka’s Wife Debunks False Allegations Against Dr Olukoya On Maureen Badej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.