Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

To Be Or Not To Be,that's A Question. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / To Be Or Not To Be,that's A Question. (144 Views)

Dentist In The House, Please I Have A Question! / Doctors, Radiologists, Radiographers Etc.i Have A Question... / A Question For The Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Be Or Not To Be,that's A Question. by Gray123: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2020
Health experts on Saturday continued to urge communities to use caution and planning when considering whether to send students back to school, after the US got its first glimpse this week at how Covid-19 could reshape education.
"We have to ask the question, are we willing to live with the end result of the inevitable situation where teachers are going to become infected?" asked Dr. Michael Saag, associate dean for Global Health at the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
"Are we willing to live with those consequences?" he said. "Because I think that's what we're going to see in about three months from now, unfortunately, with the rates of infection that we have."
I hope that when it comes to whether schools are open or not, less consideration should be given to electoral factors and more scientific judgments should be made.

(1) (Reply)

Yocan Launch A New Website Domain / Having Dandruff Means Your Scalp Isn't Healthy. Treat It Instantly / Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.