Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

How To Get Saka To Play For Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Get Saka To Play For Nigeria (233 Views)

Ikpeba Wants Saka To Play For Super Eagles / I Want Kalim & Nazim Amokachi, My Twin Sons To Play For Nigeria- Daniel Amokachi / Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Saka To Play For Nigeria by OfficialDlh(m): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2020
Ex Kenyan international Innocent Mutiso has tasked the Nigeria Football Federation to secure the services of Arsenal youngster Bukayo Saka at the senior level.

Saka is in the running for Arsenal player of the season alongside Gabonese Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Bernd Leno.

The 18-year-old has been one of the biggest revelations in England this season having scored 1 goal and 5 assists in 27 appearances in his first complete season with Arsenal.

Despite representing the junior national teams in England, he remains eligible to don the Nigerian jersey based on his Nigerian roots.

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2020/08/innocent-mutiso-advises-nigeria.html

(1) (Reply)

Jadon Sancho To Join Borussia Dortmund From 10 August / Breaking: Fulham Returns To Premier League In 2-1 Play-off Win / #psgbayern: UCL Final Today, Win Free Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.