Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,138 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

B]nobody Likes Me-president Donald Trump Devolved Into Self Pity! Rating Is Lowe - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / B]nobody Likes Me-president Donald Trump Devolved Into Self Pity! Rating Is Lowe (298 Views)

Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) / Angela Merkel Goes Into Self-Isolation After Contact With Infected Doctor / President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B]nobody Likes Me-president Donald Trump Devolved Into Self Pity! Rating Is Lowe by babalomike: 9:47am On Aug 02, 2020
Nobody likes me-President Donald Trump devolved into self pity! Rating is lower than Anthony Fauci's
President Donald Trump

Nobody likes me': Donald Trump complains approval rating is lower than Anthony Fauci's

The president lamented that his poll numbers were lower than those of his top science advisers. “It can only be my personality,” he said.
When Donald Trump restarted his coronavirus briefings last week after shutting them down in April, he largely hewed to a script, urging Americans to wear masks and practice social distancing

The New York Times
July 29, 2020 09:06:31 IST

'Nobody likes me': Donald Trump complains approval rating is lower than Anthony Fauci's
President Donald Trump devolved into self-pity during a White House coronavirus briefing Tuesday, lamenting that his approval ratings were lower than those of two top government medical experts.

Just over a week after he began a rebooted effort, driven by rising infection rates and sinking poll numbers, to talk about the virus in terms more in line with medical consensus, Trump was again making unfounded claims and defending discredited medical experts. It was the sort of eccentric, science-deficient performance that many of his aides believe unnerved the public during the spring and has come to gravely threaten his reelection prospects....

Place a press on the link to read up
[url][/url]https://www.liftedgospel.com/2020/08/nobody-likes-me-president-donald-trump.html

Don't forget to share
Thanks
Re: B]nobody Likes Me-president Donald Trump Devolved Into Self Pity! Rating Is Lowe by haffaze777(m): 10:30am On Aug 02, 2020
We majority of indigenous African jews Still like and adore you awa presidentgrin

2 Likes

Re: B]nobody Likes Me-president Donald Trump Devolved Into Self Pity! Rating Is Lowe by Seetto: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2020
We have some Jewish Shiites igbotic christains here in Nigeria, they adores u very well grin

2 Likes

Re: B]nobody Likes Me-president Donald Trump Devolved Into Self Pity! Rating Is Lowe by babalomike: 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Indeed the man is really trying
One with God is more than a majority, Mr President don't give up.....
Re: B]nobody Likes Me-president Donald Trump Devolved Into Self Pity! Rating Is Lowe by netpro(m): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
babalomike:
Indeed the man is really trying
One with God is more than a majority, Mr President don't give up.....

Trump with God? Guy what are you smoking?

(1) (Reply)

Trump Administration To Ban Tiktok And Wechat Downloads On Sunday / US Election 2020: Mystery British Businessman Bets $5million On Donald Trump / LIVE 2020 U.S Presidential Election Results - LIVE Poll Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.