Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) (32815 Views)

Ize-lyamu, Oshiomole In Igueben-Uromi For APC Campaign [Photos] / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Egor LGA of Edo South [Photos] / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) by Blinkyzarmani: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Why is obaseki not campaigning. This is not acceptable. Obaseki cannot depend on power of incumbency , Shaibu and wike.

Obaseki must remove shame from our eyes. If he lose I will turn a laughing stock before so many people.

Politics is in the grassroot and POI is gaining lots of supporters while Obaseki is still sleeping.

Oh what a fools paradise

Don't worry man.
What you see here is actually rented crowd.
I have worked with Ize Iyamu before and i know how desperate he is.
He pays for buses to convey people from all LG just to have crowd. The street is for Obaseki, the drivers, market women, teachers, pensioners e.t.c. ..

Obaseki will be sworn in for second term
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) by seleroms2(m): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
kuntash:
cheesy

Online campaign Sha....

@OP if you guys are not paid well for all these your posts, you are in for a long thing...

The battle ground is south where over 61% of the votes come from...

If you are privy to the mindset of an average voter on the streets of Benin regarding this election... They are majorly for the current gov...

Edo Central is a done deal for the gov...

North has the current Deputy who is also a movement and can get more than 50%...

Any attempt to rig the election could cause massive rejection that would surprise many..

And most interestingly, the opposion or pastor as the case may be has nothing they accuse the gov for, not incompetence, not corruption, not Nepotic vices, not lawlessness..... BUT BECAUSE HE STOPPED THE NORMS OF ALLOWING GOVT FUNDS GET TO INDIVIDUAL POCKETS

Really? He decamped to pdp without spending a dime as well? Politics is local and your analysis will be tested September 19.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) by hopexter(m): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
thesicilian:

He should go and become governor in your state not Edo State

Make sure you move out of Edo State if POI wins.
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) by FlashDboy: 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
kuntash:
cheesy

Online campaign Sha....

@OP if you guys are not paid well for all these your posts, you are in for a long thing...

If you are privy to the mindset of an average voter on the streets of Benin regarding this election... They are majorly for the current gov...

North has the current Deputy who is also a movement and can get more than 50%...

Any attempt to rig the election could cause massive rejection that would surprise many..

And most interestingly, the opposion or pastor as the case may be has nothing they accuse the gov for, not incompetence, not corruption, not Nepotic vices, not lawlessness..... BUT BECAUSE HE STOPPED THE NORMS OF ALLOWING GOVT FUNDS GET TO INDIVIDUAL POCKETS

Grow up!’n
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) by thesicilian: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
hopexter:

Make sure you move out of Edo State if POI wins.
I've already moved out. But he won't win anyway.
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) by hopexter(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
thesicilian:

I've already moved out. But he won't win anyway.

Glad you're out. He can now easily win without hindrance cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
Mylove55:
thief obaseki also shared kero yesterday at ring road.
cheesy you Don mean it

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) by Jagaban111(m): 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Covid 19 is out of date, how far China? When will you release covid 20 version?
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) by Zeeknow3245(m): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
pquaver:

Oshiomole lambasted Ize-Iyamu for only 4 months during campaign but pdp lambasted Obaseki for 4years and you want them to vote for him.. Who is fooling who? ABEG pdp urchins no go kill person with nonsense.. If una no get talk no just open mouth.
But it was the opposition before they both switched boat. Did Oshiomole say those things out of mockery? Thank God I don't belong to the two foolish parties
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) by unitysheart(m): 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
kuntash:
cheesy

Online campaign Sha....

Lies. I know what I heard on Benin Street yesterday.
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) by chrisblack: 6:47am On Aug 03, 2020
myboy2111:
why is Obaseki not campaigning or showcasing his achievements?
Thank you for this straight forward question. Anyway let me inform you they are formatting the whole setup,since the campaign refuse to boot grin grin
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) by chrisblack: 6:54am On Aug 03, 2020
ArticleBeast:
These ones will be in Iyamu crowd on Monday then on Wednesday they will gather in Obaseki crowd. They are just hustling for their daily bread.
at least if what you are saying is true.we for don they see am.wey the so called obaseki crowd. For some couple of weeks now,all we have been seeing are the APC campaign and grass root mobilization.apart from road show being orchestrated by shuaibu with mainly his own entourage.what have you seen from obaseki. Imagine your own family members coming out to tell the whole world your are a failure.Guy pause and think there must be something wrong,which I believe many of your badluck supporting followers are trying to write off.Yes you are badluck supporters cause all the person's you support always loose
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) by chrisblack: 7:00am On Aug 03, 2020
kolade560:
I don't get why people are many are many like this?.... isn't this same man Oshiomhole called thief sometimes ago and now turned Messiah and Edo are hailing dem?
this is why politicians can never respect and care for the masses.
Guy you are not a politician.calling someone a thief does not necessarily means he is one. Nigerian politics is known for such.its during electioneering times you here such ,after which they tend to forget.Guy you carry ballot today say make them vote for you.you go hear story about yourself wet you know no say exist. Names wet your mama no give you go surface.Friends wet una dey eat together go fabricate story wet go fear you. This is because it's our nature.its our style.you will be told history of how your great grand father was not from the town,rather that he is a vistor,after more then 6 generations.This is Nigerian politics
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) by kolade560: 7:05am On Aug 03, 2020
chrisblack:
Guy you are not a politician.calling someone a thief does not necessarily means he is one. Nigerian politics is known for such.its during electioneering times you here such ,after which they tend to forget.Guy you carry ballot today say make them vote for you.you go hear story about yourself wet you know no say exist. Names wet your mama no give you go surface.Friends wet una dey eat together go fabricate story wet go fear you. This is because it's our nature.its our style.you will be told history of how your great grand father was not from the town,rather that he is a vistor,after more then 6 generations.This is Nigerian politics
I get u but its wrong.
Oshiomole is high handed and that's y he has problems. He is being cautioned for DAT acts dats to show u DAT its a barbaric political style. Either lie or truth, d kind of mentality we have as masses is hindering our development and it's a dangerous one.
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) by chrisblack: 7:09am On Aug 03, 2020
[quote author=friday2011 post=92374532][/quote].
guy go back to edo political history.you need serious lesson.many of you just come online without having been involved in even student union elections in your adulthood.You guys talk about elections without even understanding how it's done.Am just laughing at your 61% prognosis. grin .
Ask the master we go teach you.
You see this election.I can say it .APC has won.
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) by chrisblack: 7:20am On Aug 03, 2020
Here you guys go again.Akpabio and ize iyamu situations are so different.Many of you easily forget who ize his.akpabio was not on the election paper with udom. Bulk of the vote from edo south went to him until the master thing. Hope you understand. Forget what you see. Ize has the sympathy of many who felt he was cheated.its a critical factor.Many would be shocked. Guy 3weeks from today I want you to watch what will happen.as the trend would swing dramatically from what we are now seeing to Ize iyamu.Obaseki as lost his momentum.Ize Iyamu would Win and it would be emphatic
gfon:
when akpabio was recieved in ikot ekpene stadium,the kinda crowd that turned up ehn,pdp never witness such crowd before. But las las na pdp sweep everywhere.so it ain't by crowd,most crowd are just been rented sef.
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) by ArticleBeast: 7:30am On Aug 03, 2020
chrisblack:
at least if what you are saying is true.we for don they see am.wey the so called obaseki crowd. For some couple of weeks now,all we have been seeing are the APC campaign and grass root mobilization.apart from road show being orchestrated by shuaibu with mainly his own entourage.what have you seen from obaseki. Imagine your own family members coming out to tell the whole world your are a failure.Guy pause and think there must be something wrong,which I believe many of your badluck supporting followers are trying to write off.Yes you are badluck supporters cause all the person's you support always loose
Guy I no send who win o. All of them are still thieves who dont care about us but our votes. Why will I be bothered when even their own children no dey carry their papa election for head. Na me go con kill myself for their matter
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) by chrisblack: 7:46am On Aug 03, 2020
Guy keep shut.If truly you have worked for him you won't be saying this rubbish.What do you understand by politics. Even a councillor rents crowds. Even in the Almighty U.S crowds are bused from one location to another.What matters is perception.moving crowds is not perculiar to Nigerian elections alone.many of you are babies in politics.Are you telling me Obaseki doesn't move crowds.Th issue many of you are forgetting is commitment. Now let me give a little lecture on politics and why I see Ize winning
1. Who desires power more. Please ask your self.
2. Who is more rooted to the people.
3. Who is perceived to be loyal to is followers.
4.who has a perception of being fair.
5. Who is seen to be able to appropriate resources accordingly.
6.presently who control's the 4 estate of elections. Let me give you a hint.elections are decided by the following in Nigeria. Please in order. Ambition, networking, financial resources, loyalty, structure, mobilization, security,Foot soldier's (canvassers)I call them the peaceful arm of the political machine.they mobilize people through persuasion or gifts otherwise .Then we have the enforcers.they are also know as the eruku which is a Yoruba word for.Thugs. finally the people called voters.
The voters are only needed on the day of election.
An election outcome can be influenced by the above list.but the voters are the least despite being important.They can be influenced easily. Now ask your self ho has more. Mind you federal might is usualy less than 16% in most elections I have overseen.
No ask can Obaseki deliver 65%.the answer is no
Can ize deliver 50% without federal.I will tell you yes.

Blinkyzarmani:

Don't worry man.
What you see here is actually rented crowd.
I have worked with Ize Iyamu before and i know how desperate he is.
He pays for buses to convey people from all LG just to have crowd. The street is for Obaseki, the drivers, market women, teachers, pensioners e.t.c. ..

Obaseki will be sworn in for second term
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) by chrisblack: 7:52am On Aug 03, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Guy I no send who win o. All of them are still thieves who dont care about us but our votes. Why will I be bothered when even their own children no dey carry their papa election for head. Na me go con kill myself for their matter
my Guy you care or not matters and at the same time does not.the fact remains you vote or not they I'll still decided the fate of your family or close relative.invariably deciding your's.Thsts the situation we all find ourselves in nigeria.my take you need to be .Even if you don't work with government.they have a way of issuing out so many anti people policy that end up affecting you job or Private businesses
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) by kahal29: 11:48am On Aug 03, 2020
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) by kuntash: 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
kappGODSWILL:
stopped what?,after all this write up,u now seem so dumb,are u seriously tryna tell me dat govt funds didn't get to individuals in pdp pockets?seriously dude? Damn man,how could someone still think the way u do[b],u are free to support whomever u wish,[/b]but dnt be too stupid

Your post contradicts itself, you are insulting and calling someone dumb, yet you shared the bolded.. So all that oppose you are dumb and stupid.... No be so?

In this age and time, it's best we argue with an intelligence that surpasses that that emanates from the newspaper stand...

Kindly share with me evidence from the camp of APC or the pastor that has a corruption case against the current gov of Edo state...

Let me know where in the world money is not used for politics...

You see, I understand how difficult it is when you attach passion to a choice, you are unlikely to reason from the other side, and it's a dangerous stand to take..

I won't insult you, but to let you learn how to observe things from both sides....

Wish you well!
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) by kuntash: 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
unitysheart:

Lies. I know what I heard on Benin Street yesterday.

OK, what did you hear and what was the current governor accused of?
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) by kuntash: 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
seleroms2:
Really? He decamped to pdp without spending a dime as well? Politics is local and your analysis will be tested September 19.

And the spending must come from the Govt coffers abi?

For your mind, it's only the like of Dagote, Jagaban and maybe hushram that can brandish cash when it comes to pulling financial weight no be so?

When Obaseki fronted financially for Osho some years ago, where did the funds come from? Edo state?

Guys make una reason well biko!
Re: Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) by kuntash: 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mylove55:
i hope you wil not drink sniper on sept 20, thief obaseki can never win his poling unit, ward or oredo, thief obaseki is a paperweight politicial, ize iyamu is too big for thief obaseki, if not oshomole that help thief obaseki 4yrs ago, ize iyamu would have crush him, now that oshomole is with ize iyamu, just imagine 2 catapilar crushing small fly

I thought you said you were for nobody... grin grin grin

Sniper? What generation you belong? The pastor drank sniper 4yrs ago the way Atiku drank abi? Don't get it twisted my dear and take away too much passion from it....

I need not project to you my position to be obvious.... You should know there are some persons in this country... Irrespective how the tide turns, they come out best just the way coffee responds to various temperatures of water... OK?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Campaigns For Akeredolu Few Hours To Ondo Election / New Minimum Wage Nationwide Strike Begins September 26 – Nigeria Labour Congress / EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.