Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,522,908 members, 5,770,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 August 2020 at 02:38 AM

Nylon Bag Business In The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nylon Bag Business In The Northern Part Of Nigeria (104 Views)

How To Start Nylon Shopping Bag Business In 2020 / Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria / Herbert Wigwe Dedicates N1 Billion To Build Schools In The Northern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nylon Bag Business In The Northern Part Of Nigeria by Joennamdi: 11:20am On Aug 02
Please friends if you are living in the north and you know any polythene bag or nylon bag dealers. I am a registered distributor with the manufacturer INNOPLAST and DURA PACK. We can do business as the commodity is very lucrative now in the northern region and I am based in LAGOS where you can get it at cheaper price. Please feel free to confirm any information that will help you verify my legitimacy and will be happy to provide evidence. THANK YOU!

Re: Nylon Bag Business In The Northern Part Of Nigeria by Joennamdi: 11:23am On Aug 02
My Phone number is 07065784567
Re: Nylon Bag Business In The Northern Part Of Nigeria by Joennamdi: 11:25am On Aug 02
I use to be a job seeker. Untill I decided to try doing business. If you are a job seeker in the north why not try this business as well.
Re: Nylon Bag Business In The Northern Part Of Nigeria by Joennamdi: 12:02pm On Aug 02
I can supply to any part of the north. You can come to Lagos if you wish and see for yourself. Then in subsequent business you can then ask me to send to you instead.
Re: Nylon Bag Business In The Northern Part Of Nigeria by Joennamdi: 12:03pm On Aug 02
Go and make your findings and you will discover that this commodity is not as common as you think
Re: Nylon Bag Business In The Northern Part Of Nigeria by Joennamdi: 2:02pm On Aug 02
Re: Nylon Bag Business In The Northern Part Of Nigeria by zenith5: 5:14pm On Aug 02
I'm living in the north and i am looking for a business i will do and i think this one can be profitable but i have no idea how the business works.i will be glad if you can put me through so that we can do business together.here is my whatsapp number 07035141209.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Ka3na And Lilo Evicted From Lockdown House / Currency Swap Deal’ll Prevent Substandard Products Importation — CBN / Help Your Product Or Political Campaign With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.