Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Make Money Even While You Are In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Make Money Even While You Are In School (139 Views)

Share Your Experience With Bullying In School / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Staying In School Hostel / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Even While You Are In School by Boblorhd(m): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2020
Read this to the end and you won't regret you did.

There was a time i was very broke and had to solely rely on Parent for finances while in school, even to get subscription its a problem. So I have been hearing about Copywriting since last year but I ignored, not so long this year I decided to learn this skill and ever since then my life has never remained the same. There was a change in my thinking pattern, financial status and my quest for personal development. I that often ask for money became someone that gifts out money all this because I learnt a skill and I have been making money from it. I have written copies for several business and made money from it. Now I have a source of income and don't have to depend on government for work. You too can become like this if you decide to learn this skill deeply.

Here I have an offer for you, I will be holding a free copywriting class on Tuesday(Aug 4th), there you will be learning all the Copywriting formula and how to get your clients that pays you in naira and dollars.

To join the class, all you have to do is simply send a WhatsApp message to 09017609056

(1) (Reply)

Gender Equality: Talk On Feminism... / Wassce: Oyo Nut, Napps Laud Schools’ Compliance With Covid-19 Protocols / International School Of Medicine(ism) Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.