Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Crypto Expert Come In.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Crypto Expert Come In.. (1652 Views)

Crypto Currency Transaction Rip Off / Earn Free Crypto Coins And Use Them To Buy Airtime And Data / Your Mobile Phone Might Be At Risk Of Been Damaged By Crypto-miners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto Expert Come In.. by sunshineV(f): 11:38am On Aug 02, 2020
Can someone please assist me on ethereum. I'm a beginner and I'm interested. It'll be helpful if anyone can lost the steps and what to do... (wallet, buy and sell, forage etc)

Thank you
Re: Crypto Expert Come In.. by chelseamann(m): 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
Chat me on whatsapp.
You can also take your time to read on Google.
Re: Crypto Expert Come In.. by KrazyDave16(m): 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
If you mean trading forex-style, can't help, I still dey learn.

But if you need wallets, try luno. Have a national ID, voters card or intl passport for lvl 2 KYC cos lvl 1 has limit of 200k on both deposit and withdrawal which is useless if you're going to trade or hodl since ether is going to the moon.

Or

Bundles Africa. You only need BVN to verify yourself but daily limit is 1mil. Their buy/sell rates are better than luno but they don't have the option to set price alerts like luno which is very helpful and you have to wait minutes before the real-time price reflects unlike luno.

Note - beware anyone saying they'll sell you books to help you. I stumbled upon the site these so-called "helpers" use this week when the admin of the group I'm in on telegram pinned the site with other useful info.
Exact copy of the curriculum.

If you got telegram, join t. me/ Ether and tap on the pinned message. Also you can ask for help from traders and they might teach you free if they're chanced if our helpful brothers and sisters won collect money from you.

Note - mentioning forsage, loinshare or any Ponzi scheme gets you perma-ban.

Modified*
Hodl is a term used when one holds ether or any fiat currency when the price is low in the hopes of selling when there is a price spike caused by investors and individuals buying the particular currency. An example is today, eth went from 170k to 188k which prompted investors to liquidate (sell) n make profits. Now price dropped to 168k but it's rising. The price drop is where you should buy. This method is kinda safe if your heart can't handle the high risk associated with trading.
Re: Crypto Expert Come In.. by sunshineV(f): 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
KrazyDave16:

But if you need wallets, try luno. Have a national ID, voters card or intl passport for lvl 2 KYC cos lvl 1 has limit of 200k on both deposit and withdrawal which is useless if you're going to trade or hodl since ether is going to the moon.

Or

Bundles Africa. You only need BVN to verify yourself but daily limit is 1mil. Their buy/sell rates are better than luno but they don't have the option to set price alerts like luno which is very helpful and you have to wait minutes before the real-time price reflects unlike luno.

Note - beware anyone saying they'll sell you books to help you. I stumbled upon the site these so-called "helpers" use this week when the admin of the group I'm in on telegram pinned the site with other useful info.

If you got telegram, join t. me/ Ether and tap on the pinned message. Also you can ask for help from traders and they might teach you free if they're chanced if our helpful brothers and sisters won collect money from you.

Wow thanks. I'm not even thinking if buying and selling for now I just want to stash any free cash I get on it.i heard luno charges are crazy like they charge u for everything but it's very secured

1 Like

Re: Crypto Expert Come In.. by KrazyDave16(m): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
sunshineV:

Wow thanks. I'm not even thinking if buying and selling for now I just want to stash any free cash I get on it.i heard luno charges are crazy like they charge u for everything but it's very secured
Oh you want to hodl. I modified my post concerning that.
And yeah, luno charges are crazy but it's secure.
Though the best security is putting the coins in cold storage but you don't need it that much unless you're hodl millions worth of eth.
Re: Crypto Expert Come In.. by sunshineV(f): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Okay so luno is the way all I need is a legit seller yeah?
Re: Crypto Expert Come In.. by chelseamann(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
sunshineV:
Luno charge are too high.. download Trustwallet from playstore and contact me if u need to buy. You can also buy directly from trust wallet. (You wil be redirected to moonpay.io but their charges though)

1 Like

Re: Crypto Expert Come In.. by sunshineV(f): 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
chelseamann:
Luno charge are too high.. download Trustwallet from playstore and contact me if u need to buy. You can also buy directly from trust wallet. (You wil be redirected to moonpay.io but their charges though)

What is the best way to buy avoiding these charges or I'm fvcked?
Re: Crypto Expert Come In.. by dunsin125: 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
sunshineV:

Try using bundleafrica.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Expert Come In.. by chelseamann(m): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
sunshineV:

buying from an individual.
Visit this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5828664/currency-e-currency-market-deals-2020
Re: Crypto Expert Come In.. by KrazyDave16(m): 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
sunshineV:
Yeah, try Bundle Africa. They "sponsored" by binance and their charges are okay. Buy from them and transfer to any wallet of your choice.
Or you find a trusted seller like chelsea.man suggested and buy if the rates are good for you.
Re: Crypto Expert Come In.. by sunshineV(f): 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
Thanks yall
Re: Crypto Expert Come In.. by earnit4: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2020

Re: Crypto Expert Come In.. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
sunshineV:
Thanks yall
use Patricia.com...its the best
Re: Crypto Expert Come In.. by kayodedada1(m): 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hello, please can I use Temporary National ID for level 2 KYC?
KrazyDave16:

Or

Modified*
Hodl is a term used when one holds ether or any fiat currency when the price is low in the hopes of selling when there is a price spike caused by investors and individuals buying the particular currency. An example is today, eth went from 170k to 188k which prompted investors to liquidate (sell) n make profits. Now price dropped to 168k but it's rising. The price drop is where you should buy. This method is kinda safe if your heart can't handle the high risk associated with trading.
Re: Crypto Expert Come In.. by KrazyDave16(m): 12:43am On Aug 03, 2020
kayodedada1:
Hello, please can I use Temporary National ID for level 2 KYC?
You can try.
Re: Crypto Expert Come In.. by skywalker240(m): 6:43am On Aug 03, 2020
Cc
LadyF
Re: Crypto Expert Come In.. by sunshineV(f): 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
Macro231101:
use Patricia.com...its the best

Patricia works well with eth? I read somewhere its scam maybe i'll try it

1 Like

Re: Crypto Expert Come In.. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
sunshineV:

Patricia works well with eth? I read somewhere its scam maybe i'll try it
its not scam ..they are the best in Nigeria
Re: Crypto Expert Come In.. by sunshineV(f): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
Macro231101:
its not scam ..they are the best in Nigeria

Thanks I've seen their ad, I'll give it a shot
Re: Crypto Expert Come In.. by mystoryopo1: 1:10am On Aug 10, 2020
well i think they are are ripper but in a slicky way.. you can deal with them if you want but i just want people to know i traded with them using my vanilla card and the card payment did not go through straight away so my transcation was denied on there platform so i complained to them they said its the card company and straight i went to check my card payment was on pending then the payment went through the next day and then i realized and told them and they keep directing me back i showed them the proof and they decided not to pay me till date.

secondly i traded with them after that time 200$ from my brother and they payed me 30K WHEN IT SHOWED ME ITS A 40K TRANSCATION IS THIS NOT SCAMMING!! forget advert oo them dey scam people on a low.

Re: Crypto Expert Come In.. by fidelium7(m): 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
chelseamann:
Please which type of card did you purchase with on moonpay? And were you asked for verification documents? Thanks
Re: Crypto Expert Come In.. by chelseamann(m): 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
fidelium7:

Please which type of card did you purchase with on moonpay? And were you asked for verification documents? Thanks
I can't remember sir..it's being long
Re: Crypto Expert Come In.. by Nairalandwizerd(m): 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
sunshineV:
Can someone please assist me on ethereum. I'm a beginner and I'm interested. It'll be helpful if anyone can lost the steps and what to do... (wallet, buy and sell, forage etc)

Thank you
all na scam, I warn u. Premium tears loading.
Re: Crypto Expert Come In.. by fidelium7(m): 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
chelseamann:
I can't remember sir..it's being long
Alright thanks. I'm just having difficulties buying on moonpay right now

(1) (Reply)

Which do you think I should go for / Tecno Camon 17 For Sale At Ilorin / The Phone Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.