Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) (51730 Views)

Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) / Father Christmas In A Primary School In Ogun State (pix) / See Assignment Given To A Primary 1 Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by Cantonese: 9:46am On Aug 03, 2020
Far costlier than cows and owned by some people. Should go for between one million and one and a half depending on the size.

Are they not supposed to be ranched? Will ranching not help this nation move forward?
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by Davefed(m): 9:47am On Aug 03, 2020
wow is it humans or subspecies of human are attending classes in this kind of insane environment, all the structures there are dilapidated and their Reps in govt are not not even care. what a country with no visions. All politicians are enemies of the State. it's time to rise against the enemy of the State.
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by Nuel19: 9:50am On Aug 03, 2020
Mo3891:

All this insult only show who and who raised you, a dropped a fact you can't counter you resorted to insult .. really it shows your upbringing

Take your time and go through your comments again and come back to disapprove what I said about your person.

There's a popular saying in our local parlance that goes thus; "he passed through school but school no pass through am.

That quote depicts who you are.

Don't be in a rush to quote back, instead take a day or two and peruse through your comment over and over again and see if it makes sense to you. If your brain is not able to deduce right from wrong, you can as well ask people around then you can come back and thank me later.
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by dalass(f): 10:00am On Aug 03, 2020
flyingpig:
This is the plans Buhari has for Nigeria.
To turn all of Nigeria into grazing lands for Fulani

Hmmmm. That is serious!

grin
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by Mo3891: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2020
Nuel19:

Take your time and go through your comments again and come back to disapprove what I said about your person.

There's a popular saying in our local parlance that goes thus; "he passed through school but school no pass through and.

That quote depicts who you are.

Honestly you are quite empty in your comment, at no part of your comment did you counter my point..

The dude I responded to claims enlightened people don't graze livestock outside .. between you who don't want animals feeding on overgrown abandoned school Feild and Google that uses Goat and livestock who do you think has more sense?

Africans would leave Facts and be blinded by stupid sentiments

Attached is the pics of Goats grazing openly at Google Headquarters with any sentimental bullshit, even more institution are copying it

1 Like

Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2020
Ningen:
So what's wrong with camels eating grass in an abandoned school?? I see nothing wrong here.

backward mentality is a curse!
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by Nuel19: 10:10am On Aug 03, 2020
Mo3891:

Honestly you are quite empty in your comment, at no part of your comment did you counter my point..

The dude I responded to claims enlightened people don't graze livestock outside .. between you who don't want animals feeding on overgrown abandoned school Feild and Google that uses Goat and livestock who do you think has more sense?

Africans would leave Facts and be blinded by stupid sentiments

Attached is the pics of Goats grazing openly at Google Headquarters with any sentimental bullshit, even more institution are copying it

I told you not to be in a hurry to quote back but you refused.

In your bid to sound smart you just ended up making a fool of yourself.

Is Google a school or a CITADEL of learning?

Where in the world did they allow animals to graze in school environments?

Who told you the building has been abandoned?
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by tolguy(m): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2020
GuestLog:
Have you thought about the health implications of having feces and bacteria litter the environment where you have primary school children? What if these camels are carriers of some kind of disease? I don't think you thought this through.
Dogs and pigs they kept in their houses are d great carriers of diseases. Look at the environment very dirty
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by trumpcoat(m): 10:15am On Aug 03, 2020
God please revive this country again with good leadership
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by Mo3891: 10:15am On Aug 03, 2020
Nuel19:

I told you not to be in a hurry to quote back but you refused.

In your bid to sound smart you just ended up making a fool of yourself.

Is Google a school or a CITADEL of learning?

Where in the world did they allow animals to graze in school environments?

Who told you the building has been abandoned?

Are you always this empty? Before you jump on mention without sense of comprehension try and check the comment I responded to and not just talk naively to a conversation you ain't even sure of

Read what I responded to,

And yes animals graze in many school field, yes the school is abandoned for month cos of covid 19 , and stupidity is saying grazing can't be done on an empty school field.. or which students do you see in sight? Citadel of learning my foot

I think it's huge stupidity that would rather have "Citadel of Learning" overgrown with bush field with dangerous snakes when bushes can be grazed down by animals of local dwellers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:20am On Aug 03, 2020
See the school sef.
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by Lymasaba(m): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2020
GuestLog:
Have you thought about the health implications of having feces and bacteria litter the environment where you have primary school children? What if these camels are carriers of some kind of disease? I don't think you thought this through.
Thesame faces that ware use to fertilize the grasses
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2020
Instead of reporting and calling out the government on the deplapidated structures in the school which also encouraged the animals going there to graze, you're all about the camels grazing angry

GuestLog:
A Facebook user has lamented about the use of a Government Primary School in Gwong area of Plateau State being used as grazing yard for camels due to nationwide lockdown of schools by the Federal Government in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic.

In his words

https://m./2516162988599358?view=permalink&id=2779929088889412

Photos Attached.
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by NaMeAboki: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2020
flyingpig:
people who've never been to enlightened society, or interacted with people from enlightened society will see nothing wrong in it

My friend stop hyperventilating, we already know where you are coming from; this thing is happening worldwide, even in the so called enlightened societies you want us to believe otherwise - just google, 'animals taking over streets' and you will see so many examples.
Here is just one among many:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCoB0xlkxVs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by Edyice: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2020
Oshibajo : you really meant it when you said northerners will never be educated again

Bubu LIFELESS : yes , my plans are coming to pass grin

Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by flyingpig: 10:25am On Aug 03, 2020
olatunjithomas:

[s]sadly, people won't know you've never been to an airport before from what you typed here[/s].
youruba man lick buhari's ass hole and leave me alone undecided
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by Nuel19: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2020
Mo3891:

Are you always this empty? Before you jump on mention with sense of comprehension try and check the comment I responded to and not just talk naively to a conversation you ain't even sure of

Read what I responded to,

And yes animals graze in many school field, yes the school is abandoned for month cos of covid 19 , and stupidity is saying grazing can't be done on an empty school field.. or which students do you see in sight? Citadel of learning my foot

I think it's huge stupidity that would rather have "Citadel of Learning" overgrown with bush field with dangerous snakes when bushes can be grazed down by animals of local dwellers

Liar! Empty or abandoned wasn't the bone of contention here. You said there was nothing wrong with animals grazing in school environment and to buttress your point, you went as far as quoting Google as an example by saying they allow animals to graze on their ecosystem for environmental benefits.
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by lagosrd: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2020
flyingpig:
yoruba man will lick anything, I repeat anything buhari does just to get support from him for Tinubu. I guess during school lockdown in USA cows and camels were being grazed on school fields?

Your backward, old centurist mindset surely doesn't know what is called private ranch.

You adding Yoruba's is where you guffed
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by jrusky(m): 10:27am On Aug 03, 2020
flyingpig:
yoruba man will lick anything, I repeat anything buhari does just to get support from him for Tinubu. I guess during school lockdown in USA cows and camels were being grazed on school fields?

Your backward, old centurist mindset surely doesn't know what is called private ranch.

You would have make sense with your post but the first paragraph of your silly post killed your intellectual showcase outrightly.

What brought tribe and Tinubu into someone airing his view as per camel eaten grass in abadon school premises?

Yoruba man can lick anything as you said bah? And yet Imolite, Kalu, Ebonyi governor, Amaechi, Nnamani, Okorocha, Slyvia etc are ready to die defending buhari and they are not lickers, oh sorry they are from Ogbomosho bah Go reset uour brain.

I'm not buharist and will never be but stay within the course of argument or discussion is golden than to be demonically infected with tribal hate virus. You are very contagious and highly toxic to the society at large.

Same way that he-goat short in height and short in brain called Ngige having issue with Faleke and suddenly jumped on Tinubu. Mind you I'm not from SW nor apc never buharist but listen Good no matter how you insult the Yoruba if power has to move South Yoruba or anyone from Edo will be the next president so kill yourself ok.

You dont believe in Nigeria but want to be president it will not work. If you dont belief in a dream then dont dream the dream.

1 Like

Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by oluxy(m): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2020
Why was it abandoned in the first place?
Even if there is covid, that doesn't mean school management should abandoned school to this level.

Any animal can feed on a green areas n any one can bring his animal to a greenish area to feed n camp since there's lot there.

I faults the state government, lga n school management for abandoning the school to such extent.
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by Afolabimills(m): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2020
Ningen:
So what's wrong with camels eating grass in an abandoned school?? I see nothing wrong here.

u should be ashamed of yourself but I guess u are not just for whatever reason best known to ur likes....spits
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by Baamm(m): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2020
See the school sef ����
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2020
I think I'm more worried about the state of that school than the camel's feeding on the grass.

Is that a school or an abandoned property?
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by flyingpig: 10:42am On Aug 03, 2020
jrusky:

[s]You would have make sense with your post but the first paragraph of your silly post killed your intellectual showcase outrightly.

What brought tribe and Tinubu into someone airing his view as per camel eaten grass in abadon school premises?

Yoruba man can lick anything as you said bah? And yet Imolite, Kalu, Ebonyi governor, Amaechi, Nnamani, Okorocha, Slyvia etc are ready to die defending buhari and they are not lickers, oh sorry they are from Ogbomosho bah Go reset uour brain.

I'm not buharist and will never be but stay within the course of argument or discussion is golden than to be demonically infected with tribal hate virus. You are very contagious and highly toxic to the society at large.

Same way that he-goat short in height and short in brain called Ngige having issue with Faleke and suddenly jumped on Tinubu. Mind you I'm not from SW nor apc never buharist but listen Good no matter how you insult the Yoruba if power has to move South Yoruba or anyone from Edo will be the next president so kill yourself ok.

You dont believe in Nigeria but want to be president it will not work. If you dont belief in a dream then dont dream the dream. [/s]
Don't be a coward.
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by LewsTherin: 10:46am On Aug 03, 2020
i am more concerned about the absolute shambles of a school than the animals grazing in it.
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by Mo3891: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2020
Nuel19:

Liar! Empty or abandoned wasn't the bone of contention here. You said there was nothing wrong with animals grazing in school environment and to buttress your point, you went as far as quoting Google as an example by saying they allow animals to graze on their ecosystem for environmental benefits.

In the First Republic, western region schools have huge farms, were livestock graze and crop are planted .. yet the students of the then free education turned faaar more educated than the camelphobic animalphobic kids like you

Camel grazing in a bushy abandoned school has far more advantages both economical and and prevention of snakes and other dangerous animals than living it to grow even more while wailing all over internet like grown babies

Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by jrusky(m): 10:55am On Aug 03, 2020
flyingpig:
Don't be a coward.

You are already by suffering from tribal hate virus.

We are talking camel in Platue you are talking Yoruba and Tinubu is that not cowardice at its peak?
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by Skye123: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2020
There is nothing wrong with these. There are 200 goats in Amazon and Googleplex eating the grasses every day. So, what's wrong with these Will you prefer them spraying it and making the land contaminated with chemicals or animals eating it and shitting on the land making it more fertile���

Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by Nuel19: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2020
Mo3891:

In the First Republic, western region schools have huge farms, were livestock graze and crop are planted .. yet the students of the then free education turned faaar more educated than the camelphobic animalphobic kids like you

Camel grazing in a bushy abandoned school has far more advantages both economical and and prevention of snakes and other dangerous animals than living it to grow even more while wailing all over internet like grown babies

The chicken you are has finally come home to roost.

You have a lopsided brain and thus the left prefrontal cortex is no longer functioning.

You can as well withdraw your wards from school, that's if you have any and send them to go and graze animals together with cattle rearers.

Thought you had sense not knowing you're suffering from dyslexia.

I'm done quoting you before you contaminate my encephalon.

Adios!
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by Mo3891: 11:18am On Aug 03, 2020
Nuel19:

The chicken you are has finally come home to roost.

You have a lopsided brain and thus the left prefrontal cortex is no longer functioning.

You can as well withdraw your wards from school, that's if you have any and send them to go and graze animals together with cattle rearers.

Thought you had sense not knowing you're suffering from dyslexia.

I'm done quoting you before you contaminate my encephalon.

Adios!

. typical low IQ noisy wailer, flaw them with facts and examples then they throw insults , cry and throwing gilbrish about

At end of all your empty talk not one single sense was contained, or solution to the overgrown bushy school.. just empty shallow wailing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Mother's Proud Display At Daughter's Convocation Sparks Mixed Reactions / ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government / When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.