Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Sourcerer (Re-Edited) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sourcerer (Re-Edited) (1746 Views)

Sourcerer 2 / Get Your Article(s) Written/ Edited For So Less A Price!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by Savagethe21st(m): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Sourcerer : what do you mean how it all started ?
It has always been there, I've always known I was a predator ,
90 percent of children have tried several evil deeds , 30 percent grow up as sociopaths , they are your regular Agberos , who cannot but show emontional tendecies to harm, they ruin the bunch these lots(of course still not knowing he was also a Sociopath)
How they ruin the bunch?

If a murder is committed here and there are two suspects
An Average Sociopathic Agbero or the Ust law student who goes to to just and have really famous family , who would be apprehended amongst the two ? If your Answer is The Agbero , congrats you're with me so far

Reporter : Good Morning Sourcerer
(Been unchained by the guards both hand and feet)

Sourcerer : yeaaahhh Morning Reporter............?

... (a bit nervous overwhelmed and fasinated) The 22 year old Uniport student , I could tell she was those ones who were early to classes and probably got A's all through

Reporter : Tryphena , My name is Tryphena , I'm a reporter from the cool fm radio pH I am here......

Sourcerer: smiles , I know who you are , Tryphena Sharon of Cool Fm , why would you want to interview me though?

Tryphena: um about your first murder , Bose Akinbode , she was 6 , why could you fathom(pauses to control her emotional buildup get in the way of her job)

Sourcerer : Oh don't mind me , you can yell or cry or even bite me as deep as you can , it won't bring Alison back

Tryphena : Her name was not Alison

Sourcerer: Well that's what I called her

Tryphena : (with chills running down her spine ) so would tell me how you murdered 6 year old Bose .

Sourcerer : well you cannot forget your first kill , Allis.. Bose , was a homeless girl walking frequently between opobo lane and Azik road back gate , I was 15 at this time , a year before I got into the university to kill on spree , so on spotting Bose sitting at the Juntion, under a statue and cardboard placed on her , James and I were coming from a vigil when I spotted the girl for some reason I wanted her dead the feeling was so intense, james who noticed me looking towards the poor girl, but was too dumb to fathom otherwise than wanting to help Bose

James : brother we cannot save everybody , Jesus Knows why she is like that , I heard na mad woman way they use for juju born am
Sourcerer: (completely turned on by her unkept environment and slightly exposed thighs) oh my brother I was thinking of giving her 50naira at least to buy something in the morning to eat .

James : okay hurry up because of the rain

Sourcerer: I'll be back in a jiffy Joh
(I sped to the girl woke her up )
Hi hello dear , I'm Pastor Daniel , take this 50naira and buy something to eat, in the morning I will come and check on you again

Bose : (she didn't speak but at least my mission is complete , my face is programed in her head already , luring her should be easy .

After dropping James off I couldn't get my mind off that girl ,
What if I don't see her again , he goes back and she was actually happy to see me , I told her I had good meal and gave her a pamphlet 'salvation of church ' i can't remember, I moved around churches and mosques subsequently , I was a very good manipulator , pretender and Master of disguise , at least in 4.2 seconds, I could completely change the clothes I'm wearing to a new design , even if it means Im tearing out long sleeves to short , use the torn sleeves as a bandana and I wear transparent or dark glass depending on the geek or rough approach

At this time I still lived with my parents , I had a fine room deep down back of the house , full AC , a PS4 , a big ass tv set *smiles * you all took that from me .. Everything

Tryphena : Did you think it wouldn't have repercussions ? Your actions? Killing a human being ?

Sourcerer : Of Course I knew it had repercussions I was born in a world we are the minority ,and you hang us for it , know this Tryphena , 90percent of humans are Predetors , some it takes a trigger to unleash their sociopatic nature
The other 9 percent are invalids , and the others are psychopaths

Tryphena: what would you say was your propelling force , did your upbringing have to do with it , your love for torture I mean ,look at Matilda miles , she was beaten with a hammer then raped , stabbed multiple times with a screwdriver 121 times (eyes included), and a knife in her genital area ....

Sourcerer : what hold on a minute I didn't bash no body's head , or stab at that matter ,

Tryphena : Your semen DNA was found all over her , you were sloppy this time

Sourcerer: I did not commit this crime

Tryphena : you already accepted a plea bargain to lengthen your death date if you identify all your victims , so why lie

Sourcerer :I am telling you I had nothing to do with that

Tryphena: checks the polygraph ,,(he's telling the truth, must be malfunctioning .) GAURDS !!
We would speak again tomorrow Sourcerer

He says nothing and smiles as the gaurds bond him up in Chains and throws him solitary for the next 24 hours Tryphena would return , for some reason I like her , she looks to be the type with weak emontionally wall of empathy and I'll use this to my advantage , because why not,.....

Omar09 CAPSLOCKED Dominique CyberEBOLA ghostrye doggedfighter Hahn hopefullandlord LordReed Xmuslim savagethe21st puvo palehair Bojack Bojack Xavfra Starbuck

nice read

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by Puvo: 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Sourcerer : what do you mean how it all started ?
It has always been there, I've always known I was a predator ,
90 percent of children have tried several evil deeds , 30 percent grow up as sociopaths , they are your regular Agberos , who cannot but show emontional tendecies to harm, they ruin the bunch these lots(of course still not knowing he was also a Sociopath)
How they ruin the bunch?

If a murder is committed here and there are two suspects
An Average Sociopathic Agbero or the Ust law student who goes to to just and have really famous family , who would be apprehended amongst the two ? If your Answer is The Agbero , congrats you're with me so far

Reporter : Good Morning Sourcerer
(Been unchained by the guards both hand and feet)

Sourcerer : yeaaahhh Morning Reporter............?

... (a bit nervous overwhelmed and fasinated) The 22 year old Uniport student , I could tell she was those ones who were early to classes and probably got A's all through

Reporter : Tryphena , My name is Tryphena , I'm a reporter from the cool fm radio pH I am here......

Sourcerer: smiles , I know who you are , Tryphena Sharon of Cool Fm , why would you want to interview me though?

Tryphena: um about your first murder , Bose Akinbode , she was 6 , why could you fathom(pauses to control her emotional buildup get in the way of her job)

Sourcerer : Oh don't mind me , you can yell or cry or even bite me as deep as you can , it won't bring Alison back

Tryphena : Her name was not Alison

Sourcerer: Well that's what I called her

Tryphena : (with chills running down her spine ) so would tell me how you murdered 6 year old Bose .

Sourcerer : well you cannot forget your first kill , Allis.. Bose , was a homeless girl walking frequently between opobo lane and Azik road back gate , I was 15 at this time , a year before I got into the university to kill on spree , so on spotting Bose sitting at the Juntion, under a statue and cardboard placed on her , James and I were coming from a vigil when I spotted the girl for some reason I wanted her dead the feeling was so intense, james who noticed me looking towards the poor girl, but was too dumb to fathom otherwise than wanting to help Bose

James : brother we cannot save everybody , Jesus Knows why she is like that , I heard na mad woman way they use for juju born am
Sourcerer: (completely turned on by her unkept environment and slightly exposed thighs) oh my brother I was thinking of giving her 50naira at least to buy something in the morning to eat .

James : okay hurry up because of the rain

Sourcerer: I'll be back in a jiffy Joh
(I sped to the girl woke her up )
Hi hello dear , I'm Pastor Daniel , take this 50naira and buy something to eat, in the morning I will come and check on you again

Bose : (she didn't speak but at least my mission is complete , my face is programed in her head already , luring her should be easy .

After dropping James off I couldn't get my mind off that girl ,
What if I don't see her again , he goes back and she was actually happy to see me , I told her I had good meal and gave her a pamphlet 'salvation of church ' i can't remember, I moved around churches and mosques subsequently , I was a very good manipulator , pretender and Master of disguise , at least in 4.2 seconds, I could completely change the clothes I'm wearing to a new design , even if it means Im tearing out long sleeves to short , use the torn sleeves as a bandana and I wear transparent or dark glass depending on the geek or rough approach

At this time I still lived with my parents , I had a fine room deep down back of the house , full AC , a PS4 , a big ass tv set *smiles * you all took that from me .. Everything

Tryphena : Did you think it wouldn't have repercussions ? Your actions? Killing a human being ?

Sourcerer : Of Course I knew it had repercussions I was born in a world we are the minority ,and you hang us for it , know this Tryphena , 90percent of humans are Predetors , some it takes a trigger to unleash their sociopatic nature
The other 9 percent are invalids , and the others are psychopaths

Tryphena: what would you say was your propelling force , did your upbringing have to do with it , your love for torture I mean ,look at Matilda miles , she was beaten with a hammer then raped , stabbed multiple times with a screwdriver 121 times (eyes included), and a knife in her genital area ....

Sourcerer : what hold on a minute I didn't bash no body's head , or stab at that matter ,

Tryphena : Your semen DNA was found all over her , you were sloppy this time

Sourcerer: I did not commit this crime

Tryphena : you already accepted a plea bargain to lengthen your death date if you identify all your victims , so why lie

Sourcerer :I am telling you I had nothing to do with that

Tryphena: checks the polygraph ,,(he's telling the truth, must be malfunctioning .) GAURDS !!
We would speak again tomorrow Sourcerer

He says nothing and smiles as the gaurds bond him up in Chains and throws him solitary for the next 24 hours Tryphena would return , for some reason I like her , she looks to be the type with weak emontionally wall of empathy and I'll use this to my advantage , because why not,.....

Omar09 CAPSLOCKED Dominique CyberEBOLA ghostrye doggedfighter Hahn hopefullandlord LordReed Xmuslim savagethe21st puvo palehair Bojack Bojack Xavfra Starbuck

Lol...funny guy
Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 06, 2020
Is this fictional or non fictional?....

You've got great writing skills

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by TheSourcerer: 7:36am On Aug 07, 2020
Xavfra:
Is this fictional or non fictional?....

You've got great writing skills
a bit of of both , from extract of interviews with actual serial killers , and how each Victim (real names and events ) were lured picked and killed a mixture of Chikatilo, Bundy ,Dahmer and Ed Gein ,
Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 07, 2020
TheSourcerer:
a bit of of both , from extract of interviews with actual serial killers , and how each Victim (real names and events ) were lured picked and killed a mixture of Chikatilo, Bundy ,Dahmer and Ed Gein ,

Agggghhhh......

I thought you were the one........

Good morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by okrikaboi: 10:07am On Aug 07, 2020
Gore is Art

1 Like

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by TheSourcerer: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2020
okrikaboi:
Gore is Art
it is smiley

1 Like

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by TheSourcerer: 10:35am On Aug 07, 2020
Xavfra:

Agggghhhh......

I thought you were the one........

Good morning
good morning will be updating this morning, have your best day

2 Likes

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 07, 2020
TheSourcerer:
good morning will be updating this morning, have your best day

You too
Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by TheSourcerer: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Morning came quickly
Early as promised Tryphena all kitted up with her glasses, pen , a ball pen and an Eleganza pen walks into kirikiri Polygraph room in Apapa ,

Tryphena : Good Morning , *stares directly at him bringing out her kit *

Sourcerer : That Eleganza, I used it back in secondary school days , it was easy to hold ....

Tryphena : So why the name, Sourcerer ?
Sourcerer : I dunno , The Media Named me that .

Tryphena : yeah I read that. Why do you think you' they named you that ?

Sourcerer: This Country is highly Religious and I mean highly, imagine an extremely Religious man , hanging out with another overzealous Christain friend , now these folk heads families ,and whatnot all over a youths brain is how to please his society and Jesus, these bible thumpers were friends, cousins are christains, your course mates are chistains, your teacher is a dogmatic christain , checking up north You get Muslims , This place is a Circus. Like a container full of rats . ......... Sighs
Well the media probably thought the killings were fetish and for 'money rituals' hence Sourcerer ,Ibadan Slasher , Richway butcher , a lot of ugly names ...., I still wonder who started this mass hysteria , I know for a fact the public will never accept me .

Tryphena: Yes I can see why (jots down ), soon you'll be hanged you know?

Sourcerer :yes ,
what are you writinght down ?

Tryphena : Your killings are not fetish based (scibbles down) , nor for rituals but for your sick pleasure.

Sourcerer: who determines the extent of 'sickness ' of ones pleasure

Tryphena : The law

Sourcerer : I met the law here ....
The law only favour you when you are in power in this country , think... What law is in place for your security shelter and we'll beign ?, Like God how will you think someone who doesn't know you would want to help you ?
Two oldest scans in the book

Religion and politics .

Tryphena: So you are not a Christian

Sourcerer : No I'm an Atheist .
Tryphena : So is that why you killed then ? Because you don't believe in judgment or God

*Steers blankly at her *

Sourcerer : No it has nothing to do with God , it's just to far fethched for me the of a God.

Tryphena : Walk me down , Deborah Ambode
*Shows him a picture of strangled picture , , tied in an eiry position with neck tucked in between her tighs, spine removed , hair shaved * in an hotel , she was 35, A Methodist and a single mother . The police said she was a prostitute.

Sourcerer : She was not a prostitute.

I met her stareing and pointing her finger to the vacancy board around Azikwe Juntion , she was looking for a job I figured ,it was not uncommon

I parked a bit closely beside her and asked her the road to Town , that I was going to my sister 's birthday party and would be grateful if she could help with directions as I smiled and opened the front door , she smiled back with charm and got in , oh her skin was bronze and shiny , the feeling of me owning her body was exilarating i almost forgot the lure ,

Sourcerer : hi , I'm Jake I'm new in town, my sister who just got married to 'this old billionier' and this dude is old enough to be both my Grandparents double

Deborah : laughs , they may be in love na,
I'm Deborah

Sourcerer : Oh! Nice to meet you Debbie smiley
So I'm just gonna park over here real quick and use the atm , give me a second .

Deborah : okay .... smiley

Sourcerer : going to the ATM was a sort of luring ritual sort of ,for as it seemed to calm the whole situation , and yeah it's an atm everyone likes a paying atm
smiley

So I got back to the car and asked her how about we went to the mall , around Town , Port Harcourt

Deborah : Alright then , smiles , sounds great

..We went to the mall ,took time , oh does she love free stuff , I chuckled away as we watched this movie 'Friday' starting ice cube . Now she was now so comfortable with me, cuddling tightly in , I am impressed , we got a little bit drunk after watching several Comedy Movies, it was around 8:48pm or 9pm about , we headed to the hotel very close to presidential hotel , it was a classy room, almost heavenly like , I couldn't keep the lure anymore I locked up the door gave Deborah the keys ,went to the small bar besides the fridge while she was lying down, I got my extract of ketamine out and added enough to knock out 2 horses in less than 8minutes , bam! It took 6mins for her to totally come to a semi coinsciousness
First after I gave her the can of black bullet spiked with ketamine (I took pictures as she drank )
She was only on towels when I told her to lie down and relax as I took pictures continuously , she told told me softly , she had a child and when the amount of time she had to pay her fees ,
People say funny things when uncioncious , her eyes were still wide opened as she could blink but not move or talk , she was now totally mine , I noticed her eyes follow me as I brought out my Kill kit .
I was using the lagature rope , a clipper ,jack saw , salt and my camara.

I could tell she was trying to talk , I rolled her over and tired her hand to the back , removed her hairnet and shaved off all her her , she was still very lucid at this time , but quiet , the I slit open her thighs , poured massive amount on salt on the wounds , she wasn't moving , but she was crying , I had to capture that moment , I took a picture her again , I needed an unspiked beer , went downstairs to the receptionist , left the door unlocked , woke the receptionist up as she was really groggy , I got the 6pack beer and went back upstairs, now locking my door , back to me and just cleanly shaven Debbie on the cold tile floor

2 Likes

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by Savagethe21st(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Morning came quickly
Early as promised Tryphena all kitted up with her glasses, pen , a ball pen and an Eleganza pen walks into kirikiri Polygraph room in Apapa ,

Tryphena : Good Morning , *stares directly at him bringing out her kit *

Sourcerer : That Eleganza, I used it back in secondary school days , it was easy to hold ....

Tryphena : So why the name, Sourcerer ?
Sourcerer : I dunno , The Media Named me that .

Tryphena : yeah I read that. Why do you think you' they named you that ?

Sourcerer: This Country is highly Religious and I mean highly, imagine an extremely Religious man , hanging out with another overzealous Christain friend , now these folk heads families ,and whatnot all over a youths brain is how to please his society and Jesus, these bible thumpers were friends, cousins are christains, your course mates are chistains, your teacher is a dogmatic christain , checking up north You get Muslims , This place is a Circus. Like a container full of rats . ......... Sighs
Well the media probably thought the killings were fetish and for 'money rituals' hence Sourcerer ,Ibadan Slasher , Richway butcher , a lot of ugly names ...., I still wonder who started this mass hysteria , I know for a fact the public will never accept me .

Tryphena: Yes I can see why (jots down ), soon you'll be hanged you know?

Sourcerer :yes ,
what are you writinght down ?

Tryphena : Your killings are not fetish based (scibbles down) , nor for rituals but for your sick pleasure.

Sourcerer: who determines the extent of 'sickness ' of ones pleasure

Tryphena : The law

Sourcerer : I met the law here ....
The law only favour you when you are in power in this country , think... What law is in place for your security shelter and we'll beign ?, Like God how will you think someone who doesn't know you would want to help you ?
Two oldest scans in the book

Religion and politics .

Tryphena: So you are not a Christian

Sourcerer : No I'm an Atheist .
Tryphena : So is that why you killed then ? Because you don't believe in judgment or God

*Steers blankly at her *

Sourcerer : No it has nothing to do with God , it's just to far fethched for me the of a God.

Tryphena : Walk me down , Deborah Ambode
*Shows him a picture of strangled picture , , tied in an eiry position with neck tucked in between her tighs, spine removed , hair shaved * in an hotel , she was 35, A Methodist and a single mother . The police said she was a prostitute.

Sourcerer : She was not a prostitute.

I met her stareing and pointing her finger to the vacancy board around Azikwe Juntion , she was looking for a job I figured ,it was not uncommon

I parked a bit closely beside her and asked her the road to Town , that I was going to my sister 's birthday party and would be grateful if she could help with directions as I smiled and opened the front door , she smiled back with charm and got in , oh her skin was bronze and shiny , the feeling of me owning her body was exilarating i almost forgot the lure ,

Sourcerer : hi , I'm Jake I'm new in town, my sister who just got married to 'this old billionier' and this dude is old enough to be both my Grandparents double

Deborah : laughs , they may be in love na,
I'm Deborah

Sourcerer : Oh! Nice to meet you Debbie smiley
So I'm just gonna park over here real quick and use the atm , give me a second .

Deborah : okay .... smiley

Sourcerer : going to the ATM was a sort of luring ritual sort of ,for as it seemed to calm the whole situation , and yeah it's an atm everyone likes a paying atm
smiley

So I got back to the car and asked her how about we went to the mall , around Town , Port Harcourt

Deborah : Alright then , smiles , sounds great

..We went to the mall ,took time , oh does she love free stuff , I chuckled away as we watched this movie 'Friday' starting ice cube . Now she was now so comfortable with me, cuddling tightly in , I am impressed , we got a little bit drunk after watching several Comedy Movies, it was around 8:48pm or 9pm about , we headed to the hotel very close to presidential hotel , it was a classy room, almost heavenly like , I couldn't keep the lure anymore I locked up the door gave Deborah the keys ,went to the small bar besides the fridge while she was lying down, I got my extract of ketamine out and added enough to knock out 2 horses in less than 8minutes , bam! It took 6mins for her to totally come to a semi coinsciousness
First after I gave her the can of black bullet spiked with ketamine (I took pictures as she drank )
She was only on towels when I told her to lie down and relax as I took pictures continuously , she told told me softly , she had a child and when the amount of time she had to pay her fees ,
People say funny things when uncioncious , her eyes were still wide opened as she could blink but not move or talk , she was now totally mine , I noticed her eyes follow me as I brought out my Kill kit .
I was using the lagature rope , a clipper ,jack saw , salt and my camara.

I could tell she was trying to talk , I rolled her over and tired her hand to the back , removed her hairnet and shaved off all her her , she was still very lucid at this time , but quiet , the I slit open her thighs , poured massive amount on salt on the wounds , she wasn't moving , but she was crying , I had to capture that moment , I took a picture her again , I needed an unspiked beer , went downstairs to the receptionist , left the door unlocked , woke the receptionist up as she was really groggy , I got the 6pack beer and went back upstairs, now locking my door , back to me and just cleanly shaven Debbie on the cold tile floor

Ny bestseller

1 Like

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by TheSourcerer: 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
I just woke up in a maximum prison kirikiri , I'm just so confused , how did I get in here , people are scared of me in kirikiri prison , Im Utterly confused my mom and dad are christains , with wealthy , background, my dad is an elder and the commissioner of police , I have never committed a crime , I love Christ , what did I do wrong I need to call my dad please he is the he is Compol "''* X squad , id number #&$;" - ,please look him up he's my dad , please I have mpd i have black outs please call me dad please , I didn't do anything wrong , I have these black outs ,
Officer : But you're a photographer right
Nice nude collections go got , distgusted how police would tag me a ciminal for no reason ,
I know my right ,, , as I got hit uncoinscious with a gun butt , waking up in an underground bunker , in solitary cell, I was told a reporter was coming to visit me in 30 more minutes , ...

Savagethe21st Omar09 Dyt CAPSLOCKED UndauntedYOCA palehair Bojack Xmuslim LordReed doggedfighter Dominique/♥️

NB : each personality has different families and different lives they live

. If you understand that so far , thank you for been awesome ,
Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by TheSourcerer: 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
All kitted up as usual

Tryphena : Good Morning Sourcerer

Sourcerer: Sourcerer ?! What, please I'm Daniel

Tryphena : Yes I know, you seemed to prefer Sourcerer yesterday.,.... Well so how did , the hotel not know what was going on .

Daniel : Ma'am , please I need to call my dad , (on his knees in tears ), I have been kept in an isolation for days now , contact my dad , Compol $#"$ , rank id number #&-#, and phone number 081.......

(Shocked still with the polygraph that he is telling the truth ) (remember we live in society that doesn't believe depression is real not to talk of mpd) ,she immidiatly leaves the polygraph room
(Daniel now chained up, hands binded to the back )
Daniel : *in tears * please let me call my dad , I'm a law student .
Gaurds : Again yes we know

please ,don't take me back there please I couldn't breathe I swear i'm claustrophobic ,

Daniel is thrown into solitary confinement for the next 48 hours , suffered 3 panic attacks within
the first 2 hours ...., Daniel will not see Tryphena for the next 2 months

Tryphena : Sourcerer

Daniel :hi so glad you came back ,did you call Daddy ?

Tryphena : The thing Is your dad disowned you, your Murders all over the head lines , he will not have you tarnish his image ......

Daniel : oh damn oh damn !

[ Scatches hair as he paces round the room in his blue in-mate gown ,kickers and shabby beard
Looked more attractive though ]

Tryphena : Have you been ?

You need to identify a victim tomorrow or your place bargain ends and you get the death sentence next week....
Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I just woke up in a maximum prison kirikiri , I'm just so confused , how did I get in here , people are scared of me in kirikiri prison , Im Utterly confused my mom and dad are christains , with wealthy , background, my dad is an elder and the commissioner of police , I have never committed a crime , I love Christ , what did I do wrong I need to call my dad please he is the he is Compol "''* X squad , id number #&$;" - ,please look him up he's my dad , please I have mpd i have black outs please call me dad please , I didn't do anything wrong , I have these black outs ,
Officer : But you're a photographer right
Nice nude collections go got , distgusted how police would tag me a ciminal for no reason ,
I know my right ,, , as I got hit uncoinscious with a gun butt , waking up in an underground bunker , in solitary cell, I was told a reporter was coming to visit me in 30 more minutes , ...

Savagethe21st Omar09 Dyt CAPSLOCKED UndauntedYOCA palehair Bojack Xmuslim LordReed doggedfighter Dominique/♥️

NB : each personality has different families and different lives they live

. If you understand that so far , thank you for been awesome ,
smiley smiley Nairsland doesn't deserve you, stick around still though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by fati2001(m): 6:52am On Aug 09, 2020
great
Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by TheSourcerer: 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Okay you came here because you believe me right ?
Tryphena : No (a bit terrified , due his recent outbreaks) ,there's just something bothering me , I do apologise for the iron restraints to your chair , I do not want another outburst ,
You are classified as an X convict you know !
(Stammers) you are all over the news ,
Back to what brought here , you remember when you , told me you don't remember your semen in Mary battered and stabbed a hundred times including the eyes (to avoid making police seeing the image of the last person they saw in their eyes )
Daniel : No ma'am
(Polygraph still indicates he's telling the truth),

Tryphena jots down *
Daniel : What did you write down ma ?

Tryphena : (chews pen) impresive , you are not

Tryphena : What was the last thing you remember
*Barges in *
SSS is now taking over as the show badges and whatever,,, who Is going to save me now as I get blindfold and put in a van a journey that took unknown hours on rough terrain and hot scotching Sun. ...
Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by TheSourcerer: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Please please I'll be using my laptop on next update but I have free time now so um ..., You know what? I don't need explainations, only hater need explainations only to cause unnecessary bi basic theories that would distupt the thread , I really need to leave NL UndauntedYOCA
My Buddy Omar09 has created one for me histogore.com , it's be where I'll place free books , stories history , gore , serial killers , as the name implies na , histogore , thank again Omar09
I'm open to mods tho , do message Omar09 to apply to been a mod , Dyt ,♥️ *scatches hair* I really don't know anything about , blogs and all , oh btw , this is voluntary , that means completely free (well idk) , just be more focused on giving out what we do best without been banned , thank you all that made this possible
Omar09
UndauntedYOCA palehair Bojack Xmuslim savagethe21st puvo hopefullandlord buddatum ghostrye doggedfighter Dominique ♥️ (breathe deep and long Hun♥️, it's definitely gonna be a great day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by Puvo: 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
No problems boss

1 Like

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by VKconcept(m): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Please please I'll be using my laptop on next update but I have free time now so um ..., You know what? I don't need explainations, only hater need explainations only to cause unnecessary bi basic theories that would distupt the thread , I really need to leave NL UndauntedYOCA
My Buddy Omar09 has created one for me histogore.com , it's be where I'll place free books , stories history , gore , serial killers , as the name implies na , histogore , thank again Omar09
I'm open to mods tho , do message Omar09 to apply to been a mod , Dyt ,♥️ *scatches hair* I really don't know anything about , blogs and all , oh btw , this is voluntary , that means completely free (well idk) , just be more focused on giving out what we do best without been banned , thank you all that made this possible
Omar09
UndauntedYOCA palehair Bojack Xmuslim savagethe21st puvo hopefullandlord buddatum ghostrye doggedfighter Dominique ♥️ (breathe deep and long Hun♥️, it's definitely gonna be a great day

Hey bro, can you drop your site here for me, I had it bookmarked sometimes ago but for some reasons i had to uninstalled and reinstalled my chrome., Im a bit curious why you aren't promoting that site here.

1 Like

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by TheSourcerer: 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
VKconcept:

Hey bro, can you drop your site here for me, I had it bookmarked sometimes ago but for some reasons i had to uninstalled and reinstalled my chrome., Im a bit curious why you aren't promoting that site here.
they keep banning , and it's still in progress , it's histogore.com.
Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by VKconcept(m): 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:

oh Okay, keep the flag flying bro, I always like your posts

1 Like

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:

histogore not yet developed, quote me when it has

1 Like

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by TheSourcerer: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2020
Now extradicted to Ibadan to face 3 other new murder charges linked to me based on my 'MO' , of Stangling and poisioning and Mutilation.
it was quick for the NPF to connect me with 18 murder across 8 states and u have to give accounts for every single one , This would be the last time I would see Tryphena as I'm transported miles and I mean miles , hours upon hours behind the black Maria only to get to another interrogation room.
Sergeant 1: (bangs the table) how far na ?
Daniel: Sir I have an ailment that caus... (Slaps lands on his face from two random directions but he sure could see stars now as tears rolls down his cheeks). He is raised back up from his fallen tied steel chair by two other men of the DSS there.
(At this point Daniel believes he is dreaming or at least going through Religious tempation and has to just hold firm to his innocence and believe)

Sergeant 1 : Now I have all day (switches of the recorder )
Daniel : please I beg you the name of Almighty God please don't hurt me again , I cannot handle this pain please (same routine is repeated only this time with the hard boot of the Sergeant )
He is picked up again
Sergeant 1: I'll ask one more time 8year old
Funke Davis ,where is her body?
(Lies to avoid been hit again)
Daniel : In my Parents home , the backyard , besides the tomato farm
Sergeant1 : I thought you were cunny?, you will spit out all those people you have killed .
Daniel: yes Sir , yes sir , (trembling ..)

Sergeant1 ,: Take am go isolation bunk for down , the one way get pit toilet ,
Sergeant 2: yes sir!
(Daniel is thrown in a deep part of the dungeon made of big cemented rocks , a pit toilet , a very strong net and iron fixed burglary proof, small enough for air to pass through but no sunlight )
Daniel will spend the remaining 18months here planning his first successful escape )
Of course for these period the Psychopath Sourcerer or the Sociopath Daniel never resurfaced, this period it was up to Daniel to save himself , he got a plan to break out of his isolation , for months now Daniel had gathered the meals given to him through a small hole , the food contained salt and other corrosives , leaving his meals to decay along with his feaces and urine (these are great corrosives),and he purposely lost weight people didn't know because he was in isolation , Daniel now has lost tremendous amount of weight , almost. he gathered his corrosives ,placed them well all corners of the cemented iron/net filled air vent every single day , 3 hours interval for 16 months straight, it would take 16 months for the last bar to become at least rusty but he could not wait longer , his execution is soon , and he sure as hell won't die for what he did not commit. I must flee tonight
I did not know I would hurt another 6 girls that 6days I was free , what am I ,? Why was I born with an urge no one else seem to have

CyberEBOLA ghostrye. VKconcept doggedfighter Dominique Dyt LordReed Xmuslim savagethe21st puvo buddatum CAPSLOCKED UndauntedYOCA palehair Bojack Xavfra hahn
Renerd(welcome)

2 Likes

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by skarab: 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
okrikaboi:
Gore is Art

Reply my PM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Take Charge Take Control Take Responsibility For Your Life / Bloggers! Showcase Your Latest Blog Posts And Get More Comments / Slaves To Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.