Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Beaf:the - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beaf:the (621 Views)

Reno Omokri (beaf)- The Face Of A Liar? / Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw / Breaking News: Beaf- Jonathan's Nairaland Campaign Chief Caught Pants Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beaf:the by Becomrichn: 9:31pm On Feb 10, 2011
beaf:
Re: Beaf:the by maga1: 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2011
Becomerichn, Becomerichn, Becomerichn, Becomerichn how many times did i call u? U are really on your own world but we love you wink
Re: Beaf:the by Beaf: 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2011
Becomerich, how is your wife?
Re: Beaf:the by Becomrichn: 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2011
h
Re: Beaf:the by excanny: 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2011
NO WAY. No Yoruba man in Aso villa until 2048. cool
Re: Beaf:the by aljharem(m): 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2011
excanny:

NO WAY. No Yoruba man in Aso villa until 2048. cool

why not, if i may ask brother smiley

come 2027 after the north turn, we would see

you mean there is no way an ijaw will ever rule nigeria again, till it split cool
Re: Beaf:the by Becomrichn: 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2011
if
Re: Beaf:the by Beaf: 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2011
Becomrichn:

what type of silly question is that. what does your wife beaf  has to do with.  In nigeria you can win an election without a wife or 10 wives. wife dont mean anything in nigeria politics.    this is the only way he can win. politics is like chess. you play the game.

there is no way, nigeria would not go into civil war. the south believe if the north get power, it would not return back to the south. the north held on to power for 40 years. that is the major problem.

i have said divided the country to resolve this. and remove fear. it solve this. if not jonathan should start packing his bags to bayelsa state.

the fulani/hausa are not going to vote for him. so why give them the VP. it is not possible to eat your cake and have it. they have to ask which want do they want. presidency or vice president. They cant have the two at the same time. from the look of thing. the only way jonathan can win is to drop the vice president and replace him with a yorubaman. this is his only option to win.

See this bushman o! So I can't ask after your wife as your very good friend? shocked
Don't let me show you what soap does to the eye's o!

Instead of telling me how your wife is, you start talking rubbish about "north get power" and "fulani/hausa".
Olorun maje! Becomrich, how is your wifeeeeeee!
Re: Beaf:the by Becomrichn: 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2011
talk politics.
Re: Beaf:the by Beaf: 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2011
bk

(1) (Reply)

Phcn Workers Shut Olorunsogo Power Plant / Buhari: Jonathan Wants Bakare Stoned To Death ! / Nigerian Unearth Weapons Cache In House Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.