Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Need About 30 Hours Of Your Time (preferably Ikorodu Residents) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need About 30 Hours Of Your Time (preferably Ikorodu Residents) (565 Views)

Available Jobs For Immediate Resumption (ikorodu Residents) / Apply For These Available Jobs (ikorodu Residents) / Urgent Vacancies For Ikorodu Residents Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need About 30 Hours Of Your Time (preferably Ikorodu Residents) by ThaThinka: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hello, friends. I wish to meet someone here that can help me with some tasks I usually do by myself. The ideal person should live in Ikorodu or a nearby area.

The task in question is online-based, 100% legit, and simple. I just desire to spend less time before screens or have more time to attend to a couple of other things I have been postponing.

This "gig" is best for someone who has a lot of free time at the moment. The reason I prefer someone around Ikorodu is because I'd need to at least guide the person at the beginning.

If you think you are an ideal person for this, what's the minimum you'd expect to be paid for giving 30 hours of your time? At most, you'd need to devote 3-5 hours a day.

PS: Sorry, I didn't ask for phone numbers. Be careful with how you post such private information online. Please simply answer the question above. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Need About 30 Hours Of Your Time (preferably Ikorodu Residents) by 10kgod(m): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
lagosian should gather here. I'm are searching for job though. ....but location
Re: Need About 30 Hours Of Your Time (preferably Ikorodu Residents) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hi, I am interested in the job, but I dont stay close to Ikorodu.

I will take 30k, though its negotiable.

ThaThinka:
Hello, friends. I wish to meet someone here that can help me with some tasks I usually do by myself. The ideal person should live in Ikorodu or a nearby area.

The task in question is online-based, 100% legit, and simple. I just desire to spend less time before screens or have more time to attend to a couple of other things I have been postponing.

This "gig" is best for someone who has a lot of free time at the moment. The reason I prefer someone around Ikorodu is because I'd need to at least guide the person at the beginning.

If you think you are an ideal person for this, what's the minimum you'd expect to be paid for giving 30 hours of your time? At most, you'd need to devote 3-5 hours a day.
Re: Need About 30 Hours Of Your Time (preferably Ikorodu Residents) by alkines(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
ThaThinka:

am in Ikorodu you can hit me up.
Re: Need About 30 Hours Of Your Time (preferably Ikorodu Residents) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
07066880314 - Ikorodu, Agric. I'm available
Re: Need About 30 Hours Of Your Time (preferably Ikorodu Residents) by mylander(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Not in Ikorodu, but I can timely be available for a legit task.
Re: Need About 30 Hours Of Your Time (preferably Ikorodu Residents) by nhurhetee(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ikorodu.....Garage!!
Contact.....08134858714
Yunganthonio@yahoo.com!!

Stay blessed.
Re: Need About 30 Hours Of Your Time (preferably Ikorodu Residents) by rottable(m): 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
ThaThinka:

I stay at First gate ( around Laspotech ). here is my number: 08078118991. I'm always available
Re: Need About 30 Hours Of Your Time (preferably Ikorodu Residents) by adeniyiayinde: 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Oh
Re: Need About 30 Hours Of Your Time (preferably Ikorodu Residents) by wavefly(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
Am available
ThaThinka:

PS: Sorry, I didn't ask for phone numbers. Be careful with how you post such private information online. Please simply answer the question above. Thanks.
Re: Need About 30 Hours Of Your Time (preferably Ikorodu Residents) by akinsojiSenai(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
25k. Negotiable.
Re: Need About 30 Hours Of Your Time (preferably Ikorodu Residents) by akinsojiSenai(m): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
ThaThinka:

25k. Negotiable.
Re: Need About 30 Hours Of Your Time (preferably Ikorodu Residents) by osasuwa011: 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
Elepe, Ikorodu 07036724229
Re: Need About 30 Hours Of Your Time (preferably Ikorodu Residents) by Gentew(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ikorodu, Odogunyan
Re: Need About 30 Hours Of Your Time (preferably Ikorodu Residents) by Godstime234: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
still available? I stay around igbogbo
Re: Need About 30 Hours Of Your Time (preferably Ikorodu Residents) by Friso: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
Igbogbo........I will take 40k but slightly negotiable.
Re: Need About 30 Hours Of Your Time (preferably Ikorodu Residents) by Ideenigeria: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
I am in Ikorodu Agric area.

You can reach me via
olayinkaewuyemi@gmail.com
30k is fine with me

Expecting a response from you
Thanks
Re: Need About 30 Hours Of Your Time (preferably Ikorodu Residents) by MOSMATH(m): 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
I'm in Ikorodu.. , I can consider 25k. You can reach me via mosesmosco20@gmail.com
Re: Need About 30 Hours Of Your Time (preferably Ikorodu Residents) by ovieohene: 3:36am On Aug 04, 2020
Ikorodu resident here around Igbolomu, agric bustop. Am interested. Tx
Re: Need About 30 Hours Of Your Time (preferably Ikorodu Residents) by fishdadi: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
I am in ikorodu first gate...
35k is fine by me
Re: Need About 30 Hours Of Your Time (preferably Ikorodu Residents) by raymonddanjuma: 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hi,
Pls if dis job is not taken am very much free i base in mile 12. Pls help got family

(1) (Reply)

. / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.