Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

How One Small Community Can Change The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How One Small Community Can Change The World (148 Views)

Just A Click You Give Can Change My Life / ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B / Your Lie Can’t Change The Fact That You Assaulted Me - kizz Daniel’s Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How One Small Community Can Change The World by black9: 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Checkout Beautiful Faces From Lagos Lockdown Sunday Worship

Since authorities have officially confirmed 7th of August as reopening date for religious institutions in Nigeria, today, August 2 marks the official ending to STD (Ifako Ijaiye) [/b]community social worship which has lasted since the first week of lockdown.

Never exceeding an hour and always in accordance with social distancing rules, here are some devil- shaming photos of residents/ participants of our weekly Sunday meetings celebrating one of the ways we know best.

Attended by at least representatives of each family in the locale and progressively packaged by the neighboring families of [b]Jimi-Boy
and Pastor Mrs. Afolabi- both community pillars had both been keeping residents within their tiny Ifako Ijaiye community agog with the spirit of worship, thanksgiving, humanity and brotherly love, which is projected to last even long after Covid19 is gone and forgotten.

(1) (Reply)

Help My Life / Age Anniversary Message To Hon.senibo Chris Finebone / Free Digital Marketing Training Start Making Real Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.