Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,109 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG (103141 Views)

Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG / Manchester United Players Celebrated Champions League Victory Against PSG. Photo / Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by angelfallz(m): 11:22am On Aug 03, 2020
freeborn02:

Do not think you know her or can handle her.

Have you ever asked yourself how men in previous generations handled women?

Please read, and understand "The Rational Male; Positive Masculinity" by Rollo Tomassi

Then you would understand what i mean.

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Minemrys: 11:23am On Aug 03, 2020
pocohantas:
See as they are crying.

I thought part of the bro code is never to fck another man’s wife? Who was the bro banging a bros wife?

Enemies of themselves. grin grin
what do u understand of the word 'bro'?
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by akdjr(m): 11:32am On Aug 03, 2020
The honest truth is that God didn't create human to get married but human out of their artificial systematic creation decided to get married. Other animals which human are not different from live their life peacefully without being caged by one man or woman in the name of marriage.
Nbotee:
Fear women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by TemmyT002(m): 11:33am On Aug 03, 2020
I suspect PSG
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by NkemChukwudi: 11:35am On Aug 03, 2020
Allsome:

Now a man finally loves his wife "wholly" and she cheats. He gets broken and you call him a wussy. I don't blame you. I hope you know that the word "wussy" was coined from "weak" and a "pussy"...

When it was reported Davido was cheating, you all and especially your type started blabbing "men can never be trusted"...

The truth is that your type does not have a mind of their own. Your type will confuse your man who will be so unlucky to have your type as a wife because you staying with one man is not something you are used to. Psychologically, it's evident ...

A man loves you wholly, you call him a wussie, He cheats and doesn't care if you stay or leave, you generalize that we all are scum.

Idi-Yots.

Comprehend before you speak. I am on your side and we are saying the same thing.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by freeborn02: 11:39am On Aug 03, 2020
angelfallz:

Please read, and understand "The Rational Male; Positive Masculinity" by Rollo Tomassi

Then you would understand what i mean.

Lolz. And who told you that women of previous generation did not cheat on their husbands?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Beverlyjean(f): 11:39am On Aug 03, 2020
pocohantas:

This has nothing to do with equality, it is simple cause and effect. There are more men than women in the world. As long as men are fcking women, men shouldn’t act surprised that women are fcking men.

I hope you get this very simple point and quit the epistle/deflections.

Well...I dont argue with bitter women...they are prejudice, always subjective

2 Likes

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Minemrys: 11:41am On Aug 03, 2020
Adasun:
some of us have train our heart to be so.

Emotionless heart rocks
n0t em0ti0nless. Just suppressing the pain for a bigger implosi0n or explosi0n.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by wany(f): 11:47am On Aug 03, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Only dumb women will equate men cheating with women cheating... no one wants to hear that their moms are all over the place 4kn compared to dad... no one will pick the mom cheating over the dad ... lets b truthful to ourselves for once please...

It's not lady like... men can act goofy in public , get drunk and misbehave and even smoke weed in the open but it's not ladylike for women to act same way... there's a reason y we hardly c female bike or cab drivers...not like anyone is stopping us from doing that... no one really expects the woman to pay house rent or wedding Bill's...only a woman that's bitter or steal thinks like a child will equate men cheating to women...
Sad you are still in the cave world.embrace the truth .60% of married women are cheating on code.just because you are not into it , doesn't mean others aren't. Its only going to get worst.deal with it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Beverlyjean(f): 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
wany:

Sad you are still in the cave world.embrace the truth .60% of married women are cheating on code.just because you are not into it , doesn't mean others aren't. Its only going to get worst.deal with it. undecided

Cheating is a choice and if any woman is doing it to spite her man, it's her own wahala...when the consequences of her actions comes calling, she should also get ready for it... again ,only dumb girls will c cheating as a competition ... just know that it's easier for a divorced man to remarry compared to a divorced woman ...besides I dont think any right thinking man will marry a woman that cheated on her husband

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by angelfallz(m): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
freeborn02:

Lolz. And who told you that women of previous generation did not cheat on their husbands?

Guy go and read the book, and stop trying to create an argument where there is none
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by wany(f): 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
pocohantas:

It is not about equating, it is just simple Maths that it takes two to fck.

Except men are fcking themselves or goats. Nature has equated it. That is common sense which is actually not common. Men (which includes you), should face it and stop whining.
Thanks for taking time to break it down to the ancient cave woman.don't be surprise indisguise ,she is looking for a husband.we know them ass licker. undecided
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by wany(f): 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Cheating is a choice and if any woman is doing it to spite her man, it's her own wahala...when the consequences of her actions comes calling, she should also get ready for it... again ,only dumb girls will c cheating as a competition ... just know that it's easier for a divorced man to remarry compared to a divorced woman ...besides I dont think any right thinking man will marry a woman that cheated on her husband
Hmmmm are you really living in the present.I guess you are wearing a plaited skirt with loops on tiny belt and long sleeve shirt button neck.please say me well to daddy kumuyi. undecided
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by illicit(m): 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
ceaser:
See the name sef:
Gossip Illicit.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Obyino: 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
I went to surprise my wife and she suprised me.Lol

This life no just balance up on all the money that this man have his wife still cheated...
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Juliusmomoh: 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
anyicash:
when such happens to you, you will understand, you are just been naive.
U misunderstand me
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Juliusmomoh: 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
Banter1:
Then shut up.
Are u the owner of nairaland
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Juliusmomoh: 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
Achizzy7:

even after catching her Fu*king anoda man

na ur type dy quick die...!
What God has join 2gether, let no man put asunder..
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Oketwin(m): 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
UDUJ:

You don't support divorce, why? So if you find your wife cheating or find out she paid assassins to kill you you still won't divorce her? Is that what your religion teaches?
wetin bring religion 4 dis matter na, abi u wan off d mic
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by NkemChukwudi: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Only dumb women will equate men cheating with women cheating... no one wants to hear that their moms are all over the place 4kn compared to dad... no one will pick the mom cheating over the dad ... lets b truthful to ourselves for once please...

It's not lady like... men can act goofy in public , get drunk and misbehave and even smoke weed in the open but it's not ladylike for women to act same way... there's a reason y we hardly c female bike or cab drivers...not like anyone is stopping us from doing that... no one really expects the woman to pay house rent or wedding Bill's...only a woman that's bitter or steal thinks like a child will equate men cheating to women...

Totally agree but Biko please remove that arrant nonsense in bold. So who should pay these? Men only abi? That’s why some of them act and behave like emperors and a lot of women over 50+ don’t have a roof over their heads.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by freeborn02: 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
angelfallz:

Guy go and read the book, and stop trying to create an argument where there is none

You are the one who made a statement and I'm asking you a question related to your comment.

Who lied to you that women of previous generations did not cheat on their men?
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by angelfallz(m): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
freeborn02:

You are the one who made a statement and I'm asking you a question related to your comment.

Who lied to you that women of previous generations did not cheat on their men?

if you can point out where i made the statement that, previous generations of women did not cheat on their husbands, we can continue. Meanwhile, read that book, "The Rational Male; Positive Masculinity by Rollo Tomassi" it would open your eyes. grin
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by freeborn02: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
angelfallz:

Then you should explain what you meant by this statement and the ones you made earlier.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by SweetCunt97(f): 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mandela27:
And You're not one? grin
Getting married simply means I've retired from my ho stage. D hubby dick should be enough for me, if no, there's always Love Machine but never another being.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by 4tomandchi: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
Allsome:

will you keep quiet this cheater? Na una. E no dey hard to know una. Mscheww... Biko shift.

I pray you only sleep with one woman all your life. Las las no be me holy pass.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Beverlyjean(f): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
wany:

Hmmmm are you really living in the present.I guess you are wearing a plaited skirt with loops on tiny belt and long sleeve shirt button neck.please say me well to daddy kumuyi. undecided

Lol...so u think acting immoral is now accepted?? U can go disrespect urself and 4k ur reputation up...ur choice
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Moneywirer: 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
Now he will have a hard time divorcing her because she will take half his NET WORTH and she will collect ridiculous amounts in child support. Most men will never learn; they are so hooked on the sweet illusion of "the one," and the sweet illusions of genuine romantic love, and happily ever after. Take the red pill and stop thinking with your gbola. No matter how much money you have, how handsome or good in bed your are, if you are bluepilled and ignorant on female nature, you will get burnt and played.

It takes a blue pill man/simp to get married in developed western countries given their horrible marital laws. I have no pity.

NB: I presume the news on Iličić to be true. Even if it's false, it wouldn't invalidate my post.

That's why it's good to sign a pre-nup before marriage expressly stating that the woman gets nothing if she cheats and you divorce her.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Obarofrederick(m): 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
angelfallz:

if you can point out where i made the statement that, previous generations of women did not cheat on their husbands, we can continue. Meanwhile, read that book, "The Rational Male; Positive Masculinity by Rollo Tomassi" it would open your eyes. grin
I think I have this book... Lemme go and read it asap

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by pocohantas(f): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
wany:

Thanks for taking time to break it down to the ancient cave woman.don't be surprise indisguise ,she is looking for a husband.we know them ass licker. undecided

You fck women, but don’t want women to fck men? Then go fck yourselves.grin

She isn’t looking for any husband. That ain’t no female, even if she is...na she sabi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Beverlyjean(f): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Very simple Maths and the knuckleheads keep talking equality. You fck women, but don’t want women to fck men? Then go fck yourselves.grin

She isn’t looking for any husband. That ain’t no female, even if she is...na she sabi.

When some of us dont agree with ur opinion, u attack us , typical feminist ... I'm married and my husband respects me cos of my mentality to life issues... again, no one is stopping women from doing whatever , but if u decide to 4k anyhow , also b prepared to face the consequences ... I can bet that if u meet a new guy , u will lie about ur body count ...if u are not ashamed of it, y lie??...if u know its shameful, y do it?

3 Likes

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by PierreAbutu(m): 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nbotee:
Fear women

Wrong

Don't ever TRUST a woman

Read MICAH 7:5 for more insight

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos / Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time / Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.