Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,412 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Filling Station Urgently Required For Lease Contract! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Filling Station Urgently Required For Lease Contract! (742 Views)

Filling Station Urgently Needed @ Apapa.08167032858, (15-9-2012) / Urgent Request: Petrol Station Urgently Needed In Apapa Lagos / Filling Station Urgently Needed In Any Area In Lagos And Environs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Filling Station Urgently Required For Lease Contract! by nwangap(f): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2011
Do u have or know anyone who has and is willing to lease a filling station for a period of 5 years. the offering price is very attractive and u who has the contact will stand to get 10% of the sum. for full detail pls call 08186002495/07035747751 or email pattybf@yahoo.com

TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE CALLED IN RESPECT OF THIS, PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT WE REQUIRE THE FILLING STATIONS IN ALL STATE/TOWN OF THE FEDERATION. BELOW ARE ARE REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR CONTACT US IF THESE REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT IN ORDER AND ARE COMPLETE. YOU SHALL BE REQUIRED TO  PROVIDE COPIES OF THE DOCUMENTS, ONLY THEN CAN WE SCHEDULE FOR APPOINTMENT  FOR INSPECTION.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS INCLUDES:
1) APPROVAL TO CONSTRUCT FROM DPR
2) PRESSURE TEST
3) LICK TEST
4) TAX CLEARANCE
5) CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION
6) FIRE SERVICE REPORT
7) POLICE REPORT
Cool DPR CURRENT CERTIFICATE
9) C OF O
10) TOWN PLANNING APPROVAL
11) LETTER HEAD OF THE OWNER
12) PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH (4 COPIES)
13) PHOTOGRAPH OF THE STATION

ONCE THESE DOCUMENTS ARE READY AND ARE IN ORDER, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE SHALL FORWARD U WITH OUR CONTACT.

THANK YOU.
Re: Filling Station Urgently Required For Lease Contract! by Samokprpty: 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2011
These requirements for leasing only, if you want to buy the station I wonder what you'll require.As for the 4 passport you mentioned,whose is required? However,there are lots of Petrol stations for lease in Lagos and Ogun if you are serious give me a call. Note that most of the things you are asking for are shown at inspection. 08096005249
Re: Filling Station Urgently Required For Lease Contract! by honiye1: 6:11am On Feb 13, 2011
Laffs, this poster must be a clown, 4 passport photograph of who?my self or the owner?owner letterhead?so that u can go straight to the owner and seal the deal? I dont think anyone will provide u cos we are Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Building 2 Bed Room In Port Harcourt / I Need An Averagely Big Office Space In Abuja And Portharcourt / BARGAIN SALE!!! - 3.5 Plots In Phc With C Of O - Gra Phase 4, Off Stadium Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.