Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,805 members, 7,862,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Nigeria, A Very Terrible Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, A Very Terrible Country (297 Views)

Why Is Nigeria Such A Terrible Country? / Israeli Man Tags Nigeria A "Terrible Country" / Why Is Nigeria Such A Terrible Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria, A Very Terrible Country by mokrizi: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nigeria, a very terrible country. How can one spend almost half of his life, working for a government owned company, and after 35 years, was retired without given a dime for his service? These men and women, worked for our so called government Printing house ( NIGERIAN SECURITY PRINTING AND MINTING COMPANY )for years, and retired since almost 30 years ago, and up til now, the politicians are busy embezzling money, but the government has refused to pay these men that laboured day and night for more than half of their lives, Is it fair? Most of the people that falls under this group are died now, that includes my dad, while the ones alive are old, and barely have nothing to sustain them and their families. Please i want to use this harsh tag #paythemtheirmoney to fight for this cause, because my father was among these people that were unfairly treated, and he died without enjoying the fruit of his labour. Please everyone i want you to help me and everyone involved in this unfair treatment by the Nigerian government to fight this case, by sharing this message, and lets see if justice would be done.

Re: Nigeria, A Very Terrible Country by Optional09: 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
shut Nigeria down now and let’s rebuild it and fix all errors
Re: Nigeria, A Very Terrible Country by tungamaje: 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
So OP how much would be my share if I join you fight this battle? You know this is Nigeria, one man no chop
Re: Nigeria, A Very Terrible Country by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
What did you as a citizen do to help,
You only yell government
Like say you give them 20 billion dollars
If they tell you to pay tax wahala
Respect rules problem
Do something to build the country no
Ok protest , no you prefer hiding behind screens to make mouth

Na yr mate they fight boko haram , you dey here dey drink panadol for another person headache
Re: Nigeria, A Very Terrible Country by psucc(m): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sometimes, Nigeria needs a very drastic and uncivilized way to reset the maladies.

How will you feel if we recall all this involved in the suffering of these pensioners and stone them publicly?

Heads of FERMA, all the Power Holding Coys, etc deserve this too

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, A Very Terrible Country by yanabasee1(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
Optional09:

If there'll be money to be used in the rebuilding process, Nigerians will loot it.

We no the carry eyes see money. We're all corrupt.....!!!

The people complaining are the people that aren't at the right places where this money is shared.

We have, very few Nigerians that will say NO to bribe/kickbacks....Very few. That is why it'll be difficult to have a better Nigeria.

The way forward is to make laws that will kill people by hanging or by shooting if caught stealing....By neglecting the judiciary as that system is corrupt....
Re: Nigeria, A Very Terrible Country by Optional09: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
yanabasee1:

If there'll be money to be used in the rebuilding process, Nigerians will loot it.

We. I the carry eyes see money. We're all corrupt.....!!!

The people complaining are the people that aren't at the right places where this money is shared.

We've very few Nigerians that will say NO to bribe/kickbacks....Very few. That is why it'll be difficult to have a better Nigeria.

The way forward is to make laws that will kill people by hanging or by shooting if caught stealing....By neglecting the judiciary as that system is corrupt....

Bokoharam is what you are neglect the judiciary you said?
Re: Nigeria, A Very Terrible Country by yanabasee1(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Optional09:

Bokoharam is what you are neglect the judiciary you said?

Judiciary arm of government is totally corrupt...... Judges are bribed to twist cases around.....During court cases, you must be rich to have your case turn around.
Re: Nigeria, A Very Terrible Country by Optional09: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
yanabasee1:

Judiciary arm of government is totally corrupt...... Judges are bribed to twist cases around.....During court cases, you must be rich to have your case turn around.

Politician ruined the judiciary, Let’s eliminate central system of government, even if we won’t experiment equal development at the same time, we will see development in some places while other catch up in no time. It will allow states creativity and innovation
Re: Nigeria, A Very Terrible Country by Fash20: 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
Optional09:

The question is what exactly is Nigeria. Is it a god creation like yoruba or hausa or igbo. Or its just a white supremacist invention?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Pdp Leaks The Secret Why Some Persons Want Apc Candidate For Edo 2020 / Edo2020: International Film Village Coming For Edo* / El-Rufai: NBA Platform or Not, My Voice Will still Be Heard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.